Libra men are analytical, attractive and attracting to the opposite sex and if you want to attract the one you will need to be his equal. Try these seven ways to attract a man born under Libra:
- Wear something in the blue colour to attract a Libra man. The the blue colour is the colour of communication and Libra men are expert communicators. Wearing blue in clothing will catch his eye and he’ll be drawn to communicate with you.
- Libra men are very sociable and are great conversationalists. You will need to become his friend first before hoping for a romantic relationship with him. And because he already has many friends you’ll need to stand out from the crowd. You’ll need to encourage him to talk about himself (Libra man’s favourite subject), and a variety of topics of conversation. By becoming a good listener and providing him with interesting topics of conversation, he’ll want to become interested in you.
- You will need to be both beautiful and intelligent to attract a Libra man. They hold beauty and intelligence in high regard in their rather idealistic world and have little time for mediocrity in anything. Be well-groomed and well dressed at all times to attract a man born under the sign of Libra.
- Libra men love the finer things in life and you will score points if you invite them to an art gallery, opera or ballet. They love elegance, refinement and grace.
- Librans have a thirst for knowledge and love travel. If you can invite them to a place they’ve never been before, particularly if it has a historic, interesting or noteworthy past, then they will be in their element.
- Fine wines, the best food and top class service all impress Libra men. If you cannot afford the fanciest restaurant in town, then invite them for dinner at your place. Use your very best crockery and table linen and cook the food simply and serve it stylishly. Uncork the best Burgundy you can afford and you’ll have your Libra man eating out of your hand.