Best Cute Love Sayings
- Sometimes I look cold, just so you’ll hold me.
- I wasn’t sure this day would ever come, but you were. I wasn’t sure love could survive everything we put it through, but you were. You were always strong and always sure. And now I know I want you to stand beside me for the rest of my life. That’s what I’m sure of. ~ from “Boy Meets World “
- i could be your TiNKERBELL && you could be my PETER PAN and we could fly away to NEVERLAND
- “tell me you’ll never forget me; because if i thought you would i would never leave.” ~winnie the pooh
- sometimes you love him so much it hurts. you feel like you’re gonna explode with all the love you have for him. like if you can’t share it with the world you’ll die. like if he doesn’t love you back you can’t breathe . . . and you’re so scared to tell him how you feel because you know . . . you know you won’t breathe after you do, because he loves someone else, because you’re not good enough because you’re you and not her . . . and then you want to change who you are just so that he’ll love you. you think maybe he doesn’t love her the way you do, and you give him everything but everything’s not good enough, just like you . . .
- There’s nothing like the deep breaths after laughing that hard, nothing in the world like a sore stomache for all the right reasons.
- “I figure life’s a gift, and I don’t intend on wasting it.” ~from “Titanic”
- when i looked into your eyes, i knew it was true, my heart never lied, i was in love with you. as you stood there, just looking around, my whole body melted, into the ground. i remember the day, i remember the time, i remember the place, still on my mind. you looked so good in your shirt and jeans, i remember that night you were in my dreams. i wish i could be with you, day after day, because i love you more than words could ever say.
- “If you’re not willing to sound stupid, then you don’t deserve to be in love.” ~ from “A Lot Like Love”
- time may take us apart, that’s true, but i will always be there for you. you’re in my heart, you’ll be in my dreams, no matter how many miles between. i promise you that i won’t forget the day we kissed or the day we met. the sky may fall and the stars may shoot, but i will still, i will still love you.
- there are so many things i want to say to you, but time’s caught up and now i’ll never say them except that i’ve loved you from the moment i saw you & every moment since.
- It seems like a million years ago we dated, but it wasnt. maybe you’re over it. Maybe it doesn’t mean anything to you anymore. Maybe it never did. But it meant a lot to me. You meant a lot to me, and you still do. ~The OC
- One day you’ll love me as I loved you; one day you’ll think of me as I thought of you; one day you’ll cry for me as I cried for you; one day you’ll want me but I won’t want you
- There are three kinds of love: Love, you get over in two months. Big love, you get over in two years. Great love, changes your life. ~from “Win A Date With Tad Hamilton”
- when there`s something that you really want, fight for it don`t give up, no matter how hopeless it seems & when you have lost hope .. ten years from now, your gonna have to wish you gave it just one more shot because the best things in life .. they don`t come free.
- “you are you, and i am me. you’ll do your thing and i’ll do mine. and if we end up together in the end.. then it’s beautiful.” ~from “Boy Meets World”
- Sometimes things need to fall apart, so that you can realize how much you need them to fall back together again.
- Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don`t and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said it would be easy… they just promised it would be worth it.
- She asks you if you know the real meaning of love when she explained to you through her own devastation of being forgotten, of being used, of not being in your heart, of being neglected, replaced by someone so wrong. she asks you if you still love her because she’s been aching just to hear you say “I DO.”
- The hurt began to fade, & it was easier to just let go, at least i thought it was, but in every boy i met in the next few years, i found myself looking for you, & when the feelings got too strong, i’d write you another letter, but i never sent them, in fear of what i might find, by then, you’d gone on with your life, & i didn’t want to think about you loving someone else, i wanted to remember us like we were that summer, i didn’t ever want to forget that. ~from “The Notebook”
- We don’t create boundaries to keep others out. We create them to fence ourselves in. ~from “Dawson’s Creek”
- He whispered to her, the only way i could ever hurt you… is by holding your hand to tight.
- One Heartbreak
Two eyes crying
Three words never said again
Four hands that won’t be held
Five mornings I’ll pass him in the halls
Six love notes, ripped & torn
Seven days a week you’ll think of him
Eight sad songs a night before bed
Nine wishes that never came true
Ten years before he realizes you were the one
- I love you. I pretend to like your taste in music. Let you eat the last piece of cheesecake. Hold a radio over my head outside your window. The unfortunate way that makes me hate you love you. So pick me, choose me, I love you. ~from “Grey’s Anatomy”
- If i could do anything it would be to kiss you in the middle of the street on the rainiest day.
- What do you do when your interests lay, with a lady who is indifferent to anything you say? Trying your best, you offer her gifts. Hoping you she will fall for you. Instead she takes them with out even blinking, Heading back to the drawing board, to do some more thinking. Sadness encroaches upon your brain storming, Eyes leak rain water, which seems will never stop pouring. Back to work you go, to earn more money to buy, a gift of greater worth to please the lady’s eye. Shoring up your courage, you sigh and speak, “What do you do when your interests lay, with a lady who is indifferent to anything you say?”
- Guys may be flirting around all day but before they go to sleep they always think about the girl they truly care about.
- The only guy you need in your life is the one who proves to you that he needs you.
- i just wish that i was one of those lucky girls who had a boy to give her the world & never had to build up the courage to tell a guy how she feels about him because she’d know that he already felt the same way
- sometimes we need to stop analyzing the past; stop planning the future; stop trying to figure out precisely how we feel; stop deciding with our mind what we want our heart to feel; & sometimes we just have to go with “whatever happens — happens..”
- Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes.That way, when you criticize them, you’re a mile away and you have their shoes.
- He shot her down just as quickly as she got up. He took the light out of her eyes and made her think it wasn’t out there.
- Maybe when he left he forgot to take me with him.
- i have all these feelings, these weird feelings, and i’ve had this burning desire to express them. but i can’t. i just can’t. and these feelings, they’re trapped. they’re like stuck in my heart. and i just feel so lonely.
- you don’t know how much it hurts; when he finally tells you who he likes & its not your name ..
- The heart is a fragile thing. Break it to badly and it might never recover.