- I want that amazing Christmas kiss. You know, the one where you’re under the mistletoe, not even realizing it, and all the sudden he comes up and cups your face in his hand and kisses you, and his kiss leaves you completely breathless? Yeah, that one.
- Now that Christmas is coming up my parents tend to ask me what I want. But, I always think to myself, it’s useless. They can’t wrap a “human” in a present.
- If I could pick any moment from Christmas and always keep it new, out of all the moments I would pick the Christmas I spent with you.
- It also comes to let you know
You mean more to me each day
I love that you have touched my life
In such a loving way.
- Sending you all of my love for a wonderful Christmas. The only way I know…with all of my heart.
- This special Christmas wish
That comes with love to you
Brings warm and heartfelt thanks
For all the thoughtful things you do–
- Its that time of the year again,
When we dance, sing and party,
And get the best decorations on the tree
Its that time of the year again,
When Santa rules everyone’s thoughts,
And you mine.
- I send my thoughts afar, and let them paint your Christmas Day at home. – Edward Rowland
- From home to home and heart to heart. From one place to another. The warmth and joy of Christmas, bring us closer to each other. – Emily Matthews
- It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas,
Toys in every store,
But the prettiest sight to see is the holly that will be
On your own front door.
- Please send me a picture of you, o I can show Santa what I want for Christmas.
- There be much mistletoe-ing
And hearts will be glowing
When loved ones are near
It’s the most wonderful time of the year
- Every night I pray that this snowy Christmas Eve you will come to me & tell me I am number one on your Christmas list this year.
- The best gift at Christmas
Is easy to see
Its not wrapped in paper
Or under the tree
Cos’ the best gift at Christmas
And all the year through
Is having someone special as YOU!
- Santa Baby, Just slip him under the tree.
- No matter what I get for Christmas, you’re all I really need.
- Dear Santa,
I’ve been a good girl this year. I’ve brushed my teeth, combed my hair. I even did all those nasty dishes mom wanted. Now could you make my year right and just make him love me?
- Blame it on the mistletoe cuz what happens here nobody knows.
- Through the years
We all will be together
If the Fates allow,
Hang a shining star
On the highest bough,
And have yourself
A merry little Christmas now
- All I want for Christmas is what I’ll never get but I still have hope because the night isn’t over yet.