Birthday Love Quotes
re you looking for birthday love quotes to show your partner how much you love him/her? Because if your partner’s birthday is getting closer, nothing can show him/her your love more than a beautiful love quote.
So here are some of the best birthday love quotes you can use.
- Elizabeth Kubler-Ross: Birthday Quotes
It is only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it were the only one we had.
- Unknown Author: Birthday Quotes
It takes seventy-two muscles to frown, but only thirteen to smile.
- Mark Twain: Birthday Quotes
Let us endeavor to live so that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry.
- John Ruskin: Birthday Quotes
Life is a magic vase filled to the brim; so made that you cannot dip into it nor draw from it; but it overflows into the hand that drops treasures into it-drop in malice and it overflows hate; drop in charity and it overflows love.
- Jean de la Bruyère: Birthday Quotes
Life is a tragedy for those who feel, and a comedy for those who think.
- Benjamin Disraeli: Birthday Quotes
Life is too short to be small.
- Eileen Caddy: Birthday Quotes
Live and work but do not forget to play, to have fun in life and really enjoy it.
- Christian Furchtegott Gellert: Birthday Quotes
Live as you will have wished to have lived when you are dying.
- Richard Cumberland: Birthday Quotes
It is better to wear out than to rust out.
- Marcus Aurelius Antoninus: Birthday Quotes
It is not death that a man should fear, but he should fear never beginning to live.
- The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.It is better to wear out than to rust out
By Richard Cumberland
- And in the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years
By Abraham Lincoln
- Let us celebrate the occasion with wine and sweet words
- The birthday of my life is come, my love is come to me
By Christina Georgina Rossetti
- May you live all the days of your life
By Jonathan Swift
- Neither fire nor wind, birth nor death can erase our good deeds
- The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age
By Lucile Ball
- No wonder I’m unhappy – My twin forgot my birthday
By Jerry Dennis
- From our birthday, until we die, Is but the winking of an eye
By William Butler Yeats
- May you live all the days of your life.
By Jonathan Swift
- You are only young once, but you can be immature for a lifetime
By John P. Grier
- Age is a high price to pay for maturity
By Tom Stoppard
- Whatever with the past has gone, The best is always yet to come
By Lucy Larcom
- Sing a song of Birthdays Full of fun and cheer And may you keep on having them For many a happy year