A bitter person is his own worst enemy. Learn to let go of the old and embrace the new.
- If tomorrow can be terrible than today..
today is better.
If tomorrow is better than today..
today is the worst.
If today and tomorrow are going to be the same….
I Am Happy. ~Tina
- Ex boyfriends are like herpes, once you have them you can never get rid of them and when they break through it gets messy. ~Anonymous
- Love is thinking about them all day and all night no matter how hard you try to stop. Love is every morning you wake up he is the 1st face that pops in your mind and the last face before u fall asleep. Love is the tickles that you get in your tummy every time you see their face in your head. Love is the warmth and protection you felt the first time u saw him. Love is the best feeling you could ever have you have the key to my heart. Your the only one to come in. Someday you’ll find the way! I Love You!!! ~Anonymous
- If he was stupid enough to walk away be smart enough to let him go. ~Anonymous
- A million words would not bring you back…I know cause I’ve tried… and a million tears wouldn’t either…I know because I’ve cried. ~Anonymous
- The word love…is so powerful that once a guy says it they have total access to a girl’s heart…but no matter how many times a girl says it she can’t stop them from leaving with it… ~Anonymous
- It’s better to have never felt the happiness of love than to be tortured by the pain of it ending. ~Mike
- I’m walking down the street
and I see you
caught my attention
your shirt that’s blue
how pathetic am I?
To fall on color blue
not on the person wearing through
Is it love?
Or just another feeling
that will tear me of.
- Travel deep inside yourself without the baggage of conditioning. Be an explorer, have patience and eventually your true nature will surface. You will return from your journey with fresh skin and you will approach each day with a wonderful sense of wonder and bliss. ~Marco R. Capristo
- The person you would call a shoulder to cry on is the person that made you cry…tell me what’s worse than that? ~Anonymous
- Finally found her–
The love of my life!
Too bad her girlfriend
Found her first.
- Where did life go?…and why did it run away??…and how come everything has to change? ~Anonymous
- You smile when your feel like crying…you act like you’re okay.. when you’re really falling apart inside…and you let it go….you move on because there’s nothing else you can do or say. ~Anonymous
- I’m jealous of every girl who has ever hugged you, because for that one moment they held my entire world. Tears are like kisses, the only real ones are the ones you can’t hold back. Never make someone your everything, because when they are gone you have nothing. You will never know true pain until you look into the eyes of someone you love, and they look away. The scars are nothing compared to the pain that put them there. Goodbye is only painful when you know you can never say hello again. How can you learn from your mistakes when mistakes are all you’ve ever made? What’s the point in living when the ones you love the most refuse to love you, break my heart and tell me lies, because eventually every heart dies. -Michelle Mace
- Live your life as it’s giving once. Use it as you wish, laugh on tough days and drop a tear or two on death’s days. Life is good and so is time. Love every moment of it and you will be fine. ~Shaima mohammed
- I would love to be what I like to love what I am. ~Orion
- Forget the times you walked by.
Forget the times you made me cry.
Forget the times you held my hand.
Forget the sweet things if I can.
I can no longer pretend.
I gotta remember now.
You’re just my friend.
- A star fell from the sky, and I knew I caught it. Then when I fell for you where were you to catch me?
- He looked me deeply in the eyes. he lied and said “I won’t make you cry” and when I thought it was to good to be true, he blew me off and found someone new.
- You can say you love me but until you prove it the words mean nothing to me.
- You might regret what you do, but you’ll you regret what you don’t do SO much more.
- You know you’re in love when the hardest thing to say is goodbye.
- Spiteful words hurt your feelings but silence breaks your heart.
- Little boys know they love you because they need you. Men need you because they know they love you.
- Keep the pictures. They never change. Only the people in them do.
- It takes two people to lie. One to lie and one to listen.
- The bad things in life open your eyes to the good things you weren’t paying attention to before.
- Don’t let the darkness of the past cover the brightness of the future.
- The greatest courage on earth is to bear defeat without losing HEART.
- The hardest part about moving forward is not looking back!
- Changes are always there in our lives, the wise ones accept change and live with it.
- Just when you think things can’t get any worse, they do. I’ve learned that life is like hour glass sand. Sooner or later, everything hits rock bottom, but all you have to do is be patient and wait for something to turn everything back around.
- I’ve learned that things change, people change, and it doesn’t mean you forget the past or try to cover it up; it simply means that you move on and treasure the memories. Letting go doesn’t mean giving up, it means accepting that some things weren’t meant to be.
- Love never hurts; it’s the loss or the threat of losing love that brings pain.
- Letting go hurts but it’s holding on that kills you.
- I have realized that it is not love that fails, it is people. Those same people with anger in their hearts have failed to see that it was they who were not strong enough to wield love’s power, not love that wasn’t strong enough to transform them.
- When you’re young, your whole life is about the pursuit of fun. Then you grow up and learn to be cautious. You could break a bone or a heart. You look before you leap and sometimes you don’t leap at all because there’s not always someone there to catch you. And in life, there’s no safety net. When did it stop being fun and start being scary?
- I no longer believed in the idea of soul mates, or love at first sight. But I was beginning to believe that a very few times in your life, if you were lucky, you might meet someone who was exactly right for you. Not because he was perfect, or because you were, but because your combined flaws were arranged in a way that allowed two separate beings to hinge together. – Lisa Kleypas
- This is a love story. I never knew there were so many kinds of love or that love could make people do so many different things. I never knew there were so many ways to say good-bye. – Maggie Stiefvater
- If they only knew they’d be so surprised. I’m just a good pretender in a great disguise.
- When you’re lying in bed at night wondering if you’ll ever find someone you’ll love. Look back at me & that will be the day you’ll regret walking away.
- Girls you’ve gotta know when it’s time to turn the page. – Tori Amos
- I like to dance in the rain because nobody knows I’m crying.
- Someday you’ll find someone special again. People who’ve been in love once usually do. It’s in their nature. – Nicholas Sparks
- Sometimes I lie awake at night and I ask, ‘Where have I gone wrong?’ Then a voice says to me, ‘This is going to take more than one night.’ – Charlie Brown
- Bitterness imprisons life; love releases it. Bitterness paralyzes life; love empowers it. Bitterness sours life; love sweetens it. Bitterness sickens life; love heals it. Bitterness blinds life; love anoints its eyes. – Harry Fosdick
- Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean. ― Maya Angelou
- No, I am not bitter, I am not hateful, and I am not unforgiving. I just don’t like you. ― C. JoyBell C.
- Was I bitter? Absolutely. Hurt? You bet your sweet ass I was hurt. Who doesn’t feel a part of their heart break at rejection. You ask yourself every question you can think of, what, why, how come, and then your sadness turns to anger. That’s my favorite part. It drives me, feeds me, and makes one hell of a story. ― Jennifer Salaiz
- If you’re betrayed, release disappointment at once. By that way, the bitterness has no time to take root. ― Toba Beta
- He who has never experienced hurt, cannot experience true love. – Tristan J. Leo
- I want to say somewhere: I’ve tried to be forgiving. And yet. There were times in my life, whole years, when anger got the better of me. Ugliness turned me inside out. There was a certain satisfaction in bitterness. I courted it. It was standing outside, and I invited it in. ― Nicole Krauss
- The fiercest anger of all, the most incurable, is that which rages in the place of dearest love. ― Euripides
- In love, you won’t be sure if you’ll win, it’s the happiness that counts.
- No matter how black the heart becomes there is always a small light that will shine through.
- Hearts can hate, but hearts can also love.
- It’s becoming clear to me that I shouldn’t bother getting to attached to anything. Turn your back and you loose it, just like that.
- We are what we are, but, sometimes that’s not enough.
- Trying to focus on what’s coming next, but it’s just so tempting to look back and think of how it use to be.
- The past can hurt but the way I see it you can either run from it, or learn from it.
- Let’s just get drunk, and tell each other everything for a drunken mind speaks a sober heart.
- Here’s to the nights that I thought you loved me.
- Show me what it’s like to be the last one standing. Teach me wrong from right and I’ll show what I can be. Save me.
- Never forget what they did to you, but never let them know you remember.
- It’s OK if people don’t like you. You just have to like yourself.
- I could be your best bet, let alone your worst ex.
- Sometimes it just hits me out of nowhere, all of a sudden this overwhelming sadness rushes over me. And I get discouraged and I get upset and I feel hopeless, sad, and hurt and once again I become numb to the world.
- I wonder how long it would take for anyone to notice if I just quit talking?
- I don’t mean to run, but every time you come around, I feel more alive than ever and it’s too much. Maybe we’re to young and I don’t even know what’s real. But I know I’ve never wanted anything so bad. I’ve never wanted anyone so bad.
- It seems so unfair to be able to care about someone so much and have them care so much too.. but about someone else.
- When I think about every other gorgeous girl who likes you now, I wonder why I even try.
- You don’t care so just walk away from me. You acting like you care only hurts when I can see it in your eyes.. I am nothing to you.
- I’m completely alone at a table full of friends. I feel nothing for them.
- I’m falling into the memories of you and me and what we used to be.
- I don’t understand by the way you look at me, why we can’t be together?
- I remember when I used to be the loudest, happiest, spunkiest, person alive. Nothing could get me down for very long. I smiled all the time and laughed nonstop. I still see glimpses of that girl sometimes, but not much. I miss her, she was a good kid.
- Just because her eyes don’t tear doesn’t mean her heart doesn’t cry. And just because she comes off strong doesn’t mean there’s nothing wrong.
- I’m always the SHOT, never the GOAL. I’m always the FRIEND, never the GIRL. I’m always the BRIDESMAID, never the BRIDE..
- There`s always gonna be those two people in your life that you’ll never forget your first love and the first to break your heart. I’ll remember you as both.
- Used to believe in Fairytales. Used to believe in Love. Now that I’m older, I know that there’s no such thing as either one.
- Here I go again, thinking about all the things I could have done, should have done and would have done.
- You know they don’t care when they don’t even ask why you’re crying.
- You’ll never know how it feels to have the one person who means everything to you make you feel like nothing.
- In a perfect world this could never happen. In a perfect world you`d still be here and it makes no sense. I could just pick up the pieces, but to you this means nothing. Nothing at all.
- Some people are just born With tragedy in their blood.
- I don’t know whats more fucked up that I believed all your lies or that I’d love to hear them all again.
- When you finally realize you didn’t matter at all to someone. You begin to wonder if you mattered to anyone at all.
- I’m scared to get close to people. It seems that everytime I get close to someone, they always have to go away. Maybe it’s to teach me how life goes on. And how I shouldn’t depend on people. Or maybe I just trust the wrong ones.
- Why do I bother? Why do I do I do my make up? Why do I do my hair? It’s not like tomorrow you`ll start to care…
- Pain doesn`t hurt when it`s all you`ve ever felt.
- I’m shutting my doors and putting my walls back up. I’m closing my curtains and removing my welcome mat. I’m blocking everything out again, because it’s so much easier than feeling something.
- Some days I hate everything. Please don’t tell me everything will be wonderful again.
- If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude. Don’t complain. ― Maya Angelou
- Years of love have been forgot, in the hatred of a minute. – Edgar Allan Poe
- I’m not brave any more darling. I’m all broken. They’ve broken me. – Ernest Hemingway
- We’re so busy watching out for what’s just ahead of us that we don’t take time to enjoy where we are. – Calvin & Hobbes
- Have we been through it all? Apparently not. You sat there and tied my heart into a knot. You said you’d always be there, that you’d always have time to spare. Now times have changed and you’re not around. You left me in the dark and let me hit the ground. I’ve come to despise you with all my heart. It’s just like our friendship didn’t even start.
- I hate this life. Why? Because I’m sick of it. All my so-called friends are full of shit.
- I know I’m supposed to hate you. I’ve been trying for so long but even after everything that’s been said and done I still want to wipe away your tears. I still want you to be happy and I still miss what I lost. I still miss my best friend.
- When you see someone you haven’t seen in awhile, you realize all the good times you’ve missed with that person and it hurts.
- I want to tell you how you did me wrong but now I’m only back to square one. I’m giving you all my trust back again and hoping you’ll still be my best friend. I can’t take the pain anymore. You lied and made me so unsure but I want you to be here by my side. Now, can’t we be best friends and ditch the lies?
- I never thought I’d have to say goodbye. I never thought our friendship would die.
- I’ll never have any closer friends than the ones I had when I was young.
- For the ones who don’t understand: Walk a mile in my shoes. See what I see. Feel what I feel. Then, realize why I do what I do.
- I should never have cared. But I did care. I cared a lot. And I still f***ing care.
- Let me tell you a few things about regret…There is no end to it. You cannot find the beginning of the chain that brought us from there to here. Should you regret the whole chain, and the air in between, or each link separately as if you could uncouple them? Do you regret the beginning which ended so badly, or just the ending itself? – Janet Fitch
- Have you ever just sat there and read old conversations just cause you miss that person so much and you’re not strong enough to tell them?
- I hate seeing all the pretty girls with all the guys’ attention and knowing that I’ll never be one of them.
- Do you really want to be happy? You can begin by being appreciative of who you are and what you’ve got.
- Sometimes you just gotta be your own hero and save your own little heart. Because sometimes, the people you can’t imagine living without, can actually live without you.
- A person that truly loves you will never let you go, no matter how hard the situation is.
- Of all the toys in the world, people choose to play with feelings.
- Everytime I think about you, I have to remind myself that if you wanted to talk to me, you would.
- I wish love was like in volleyball. You yell “mine” and everyone else backs off.
- Sometimes you have to let someone go for them to realize what they are losing.
- I’ve learned that you cannot make someone love you. All you can do is be someone who can be loved. The rest is up to them. I’ve learned that no matter how much I care, some people just don’t care back. And it’s not the end of the world.