When things don’t go right as expected, you may decide that breaking up is the only way to go. So here are some beautiful, deep breaking up sad love quotes to describe your hurt feelings.
- I broke up with someone, and she said, “You’ll never find anyone like me again.” And I’m thinking, ‘I hope not!’ Does anybody end a bad relationship and say, “By the way, do you have a twin?” Larry Miller
- I ne’er can love another
As long as life may stand.
No maid the wide world over
Shall hold this heart or hand.
- The heart was made to be broken. Oscar Wilde
- I was never one to patiently pick up broken fragments and glue them together again and tell myself that the mended whole was as good as new. What is broken is broken, and I’d rather remember it as it was at its best than mend it and see the broken pieces as long as I lived. Margaret Mitchell
- Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation? Kahlil Gibran
- Families break up when people take hints you don’t intend and miss hints you do intend. Robert Frost
- Friends will keep you sane
Love could fill your heart
A lover can warm your bed
But lonely is the soul
Without a mate. David Pratt
- I refuse to let what happened to me make me bitter. I still completely believe in love and I’m open to anything that will happen to me. Nicole Kidman
- When you break up, your whole identity is shattered. It’s like death. Dennis Quaid
- Breaking up is a natural evolution when you try to figure out what you want in life. If you’re with an individual who isn’t moving in the same direction and at the same rate that you are, it ain’t going to work. Usher
- When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us. Rita MeroAlexander Graham Bell
- I have no regrets in my life. I think that everything happens to you for a reason. The hard times that you go through build character, making you a much stronger person.
- I’m not sure what the future holds but I do know that I’m going to be positive and not wake up feeling desperate. As my dad said “Nic, it is what it is, it’s not what it should have been, not what it could have been, it is what it is.” Nicole Kidman
- Hearts will never be practical until they are made unbreakable. Wizard of Oz
- Love is unconditional, relationships are not. Grant Gudmundson
- For all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are these, ‘It might have been.” John Greenleaf Whittier
- Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it’s better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together. Anonymous
- Never regret. If it’s good, it’s wonderful. If it’s bad, it’s experience. Victoria Holt