Breakup love quotes
- We should just love but never fall in love. Because what falls is broken.
- Love is the hardest drug to quit, but it is even harder when it is taken away.
- I wish I were a little girl again because skinned knees are easier to fix than a broken heart.
- I will not try to convince you to love me, to respect me, to commit to me.
- You flew off with the wings of my heart and left me flightless.
- Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.
- Ever has it been that loves knows not its own death until the hour of separation.
- I deserve better than that; I AM BETTER THAN THAT
- You can’t buy love, but you can pay heavily for it.
- Sometimes, when one person is missing, the whole world seems depopulated.
- Love that remains longest in your heart is the one that is not returned.
- Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be their option.
- You can close your eyes to things you don’t want to see, but you can’t close your heart to things you don’t want to feel.
- The emotion that can break your heart is sometimes the very one that heals it…
- No matter how hard your heart is broken, the world doesn’t stop for your grief.
- When you are in love, and you get hurt, it’s like a cut… it will heal, but there will always be a scar.
- The hottest love has the coldest end.
- The saddest thing about love is that not only that it cannot last forever, but that heartbreak is soon forgotten.
- You cannot fly with broken wings, and you cannot love with a broken heart.
- Cheating and lying aren’t struggles. They’re reasons to break up.
- I have lost and loved and won and cried myself to the person I am today.
- My feet will want to walk to where you are sleeping but I shall go on living.
- Love will come to you when it’s ready, Not necessarily when you are.
- At some point in your life, you will become aware that some people can stay in your heart but not in your life.
- Don’t cry because it’s over Smile because it happened
- I wish I had the guts to walk away from what we had. But I can’t… Because I know you wouldn’t come after me and that’s what hurts the most.
- I thought you wouldn’t hurt me I thought you were tired of seeing me cry Well now, you wont be able to Because I’m gaining strength back And I’m finally going to say goodbye
- Watching you walk out of my life has not made me bitter or cynical about love… rather it makes me think if I wanted so much to be with the wrong person, how beautiful it must be when the right one comes along
- I cried today… not because I missed you or even wanted you but because I finally realized I’m going to be alright without you
- A break up is like a broken mirror. It is better to leave it broken than hurt yourself trying to fix it.
- I can’t escape the thought of you. Even in my dreams you are there. It’s not fair how your gone, and how you’re moving on so fast, while I am still living in the past.
- Breaking up is not a stupid thing
- Letting go of someone dear to you is hard, but holding on to someone who doesn’t even feel the same is much harder. Giving up doesn’t mean you are weak! It only means that you are strong enough to let go!
- Breaking up is just like having the worst nightmare after having the best dream.
- Sometimes we tend to be in despair when the person we love leaves us, but the truth is, it’s not our loss, but theirs, for they left the only person who wouldn’t give up on them.
- Life without you is like a broken pencil, there is no point.
- My biggest fear is that one day we will pass each other on the streets and have an artifical conversation.
- Now that I have loved so purely and deeply, I have realized how lonely I really am.
- Some people think that it’s holding on that makes one strong; sometimes it’s letting go.
- You have to forgive to forget, and forget, to feel again.
- If your love does not work with that person, it just means that someone else loves you more.
- If you can’t save the relationship, at least save your pride.
- There’s this place in me where your finger tips still rest… your kisses still linger and your whispers softly echo… It’s the place where a part of you will forever be a part of me.
- When you break up, your whole identity is shattered. It’s like death.
- You never really fall out of love with your first love, you just find somebody else who can cover up the feelings…But every once in awhile you still wonder what could have been…and a tear runs down your face…
- Behind my smile is a hurting heart Behind my laughs I’m falling apart Look at me closely and you will see The girl I am just isn’t me
- There’s a girl in the mirror I wonder who she is, sometimes I think I know her, sometimes I really wish I did. There’s a story in her eyes, lullabies and good byes…when she’s looking back at me I can tell her heart is broken easily
- Even if it’s a lie, say it’ll be all right, and I will believe..
- You ask me, how am I? Well I’m still standing, aren’t I? That’s something, that’s one thing that’s gone my way…
- I just want to feel safe in my own skin…I just want to be happy again. I just want to feel deep in my own world. But I’m so lonely I don’t even want to be with myself anymore
- I lie to my mind telling it I’m happy when deep down inside, the hollow feelings grow deeper and darker knowing I’m not happy at all…
- I told you everything, opened up and let you in. You made me feel all right, for once in my life… All that’s left of me is what I pretend to be, so together, but so broken up inside…
- If only promises could erase the past, I could open my heart enough to take you back. But we’ve been down this road, time and time again. And I’ve learned the hard way, how the story always ends.
- It’s one thing to make the same mistake twice. It’s another thing to make it all your life.
- Even if it kills me…I’m going to smile.