- So what if I think too much or if I overanalyze things. So what if I can’t eat or sleep… At least you’ll know why. You’re always on my mind.
- It was just the tequila talking when I told you I’m still not over you. I get a little sentimental when I’ve had one or two. If I said I’m still in love with you, it was just the tequila talking.
- & Lately, she’d say anything to make him turn his head… anything just to make him laugh & just stare at her.
- Maybe I’m not meant to be over him. I mean… Look how many times I’ve tried. Maybe it’s not working for a reason.
- Give me one more drink & I swear I’ll be ready to make the same mistakes with you again.
- After a while, you can believe in almost anything. So I’m making myself believe in you. Believe that if this was a mistake, it ‘s going to be worth it.
- I make the same mistakes over & over again… In hopes this time, you’ll actually love me.
- && I’m sorry that I’m such a mess. I drank all my money could get && took everything that you let me have && then I never loved you back.
- I need a guy who can make me laugh just by the way he says hello when I pick up the phone. The guy who makes my hands shake when I’m sitting right next to him. & the guy who isn’t afraid to keep hugging me when I’m not ready to let go.
- & then at the end I wondered if everything was so wrong.
- Our story will just be one big cliche… The one where my eyes met yours & you took my breath away.
- Everyone tells me that you’re not worth it… That I just need to realize that I deserve so much better than you. But in my eyes, there is no one better.
- A photo can capture the way we were, but it can’t capture the way we are ’cause you’re too far away.
- There comes a point in your life when you’re tired of chasing everyone and trying to fix things. It’s not giving up. It’s realizing you don’t need certain people and the bullshit they bring along with them.
- so what’s it gonna take – for a guy like you, to love a girl like me _______<3
- note to heart: _NEVER_ get this attached
- i gotta shake it off
gotta make that move
find somebody who
appreciates all the love I give
boy I gotta shake it off
gotta do what’s best for me
baby and that means I gotta
shake you off …
- ..& if I was a mistake. i hope I was your favorite one.
- && i’m gonna keep on loving you, cause’ it’s the only thing i know how to do .
- & she tried as hard as she could just to F 0 R G E T about him …
- playing that song over again
tears falling from her eyes
wishing things would be the same
before all the hurt and lies.
- lets go back to the beginning,
when our love was something new
back when romance was important
not just another thing to do
- SUMMER; where all the days run into eachother
the night belongs to lust & lovers
& everyday is saturday night. <3
- love is like …..
one wrong move and everything …
you worked for is gone
- i want you to remember the feel of my hair .
and remember the scent of my perfume I always wear.
remember my laugh and how sweet our kisses used to be.
remember the way that you used to love me. xO
- i don’t want another heartbreak
i don’t need another turn to cry
i don’t want to learn the hard way
baby, hello, oh, no, goodbye
but you got me like a rocket
shooting straight across the sky
– Faith Hill …<3
- When all’s said and done, all roads lead to the same end. So it’s not so much which road you take, as how you take it. – Charles De Lint
- The higher your energy level, the more efficient your body The more efficient your body, the better you feel and the more you will use your talent to produce outstanding results. – Anthony Robbins
- I have been impressed with the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do. – Leonardo Da Vinci
- Insist upon yourself. Be original. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Believe that with your feelings and your work you are taking part in the greatest; the more strongly you cultivate this belief, the more will reality and the world go forth from it. – Rainer Maria Rilke
- Here’s my advice: Go ahead and be whacky. Get into a crazy frame of mind and ask what’s funny about what you’re doing. – Roger Von Oech
- Our business in life is not to get ahead of others, but to get ahead of ourselves — to break our own records, to outstrip our yesterday by our today. – Stewart B. Johnson
- Whatever you do may seem insignificant, but it is most important that you do it. – Mahatma Gandhi
- Little by little one walks far. – Peruvian Proverb
- We have to do the best we can. This is our sacred human responsibility. – Albert Einstein
- Advancement only comes with habitually doing more than you are asked. – Gary Ryan Blair
- To be nobody but yourself in a world that’s doing its best to make you somebody else, is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting. – E E Cummings
- All the concepts about stepping out of your comfort zone mean nothing until you decide that your essential purpose, vision and goals are more important than your self-imposed limitations. – Robert White
- My invitation to you is to begin living every moment as though you are miraculous and deserve to live an extraordinary life. Fake it if you must and keep faking it until its real to you. The gift you will be giving yourself is a lifelong journey of discovery, one that is infinite and infinitely rewarding. Begin the journey. Today. This moment. Now. – Robert White
- I do not think much of a man who is not wiser today than he was yesterday. – Abraham Lincoln
- Make the most of yourself, for that is all there is of you. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today. – H Jackson Brown Jr
- Many times a day I realize how much my own life is built upon the labors of my fellowmen, and how earnestly I must exert myself in order to give in return as much as I have received. – Albert Einstein
- The worst thing one can do is not to try, to be aware of what one wants and not give in to it, to spend years in silent hurt wondering if something could have materialized – and never knowing. – David Viscott
- Just go out there and do what you have to do. – Martina Navratilova