Chris Brown Quotes
Christopher Maurice “Chris” Brown (born May 5, 1989) is an American recording artist and actor. He made his recording debut in late 2005 with the self-titled album Chris Brown at the age of 16.
- Follow your dreams. Just make sure to have fun too.
- Girls are losing their virginity at 15, 16. I’m not promoting that. But my songs are talking… about me becoming a man.
- Haters keep on hating, cause somebody’s gotta do it.
- Having the right people around you all the time is important. I do take the acting seriously. But this is all fun. I look at it like smoke and mirrors. I still think it’s a dream, but I ain’t pinching myself yet.
- I always imagined I could be what I wanted to be.
- I didn’t understand that I could sing until I was like 11 or 12. My mom heard me singing around the house and she said, What are you doing? You really can sing! So then I started going to school and singing to the girls.
- I like low-maintenance girls, but at the same time, classy. She needs to take care of herself. But also be a girl who isn’t afraid to get sweaty and play basketball, so it’s cool if she’s a tomboy.
- I love attention. If I see a gang of girls? That makes me dance even more!
- I love sneakers on a girl. I don’t know why, but I guess it’s because I’m still a young. I really like just like a girl who has style – a girl who does her own thing, is unique in what she’s wearing and works what she’s got.
- I think I can beat Usher on the dance floor.
- I used to feel so shy speaking to girls. It was even worse when they were around their crew because they would diss me.
- I’m 18 in this album. I’m not losing fans, and I’m not disrepecting women, but you reach the maturity of taking it to the next level with a girl. It was only necessary for me to have at least one song like that.
- I’m not gonna say that I hate it, because I really respect Usher and I was influenced by him. But so many people compare me to him, and I don’t think it’ll ever stop. I just want to be my own artist.
- Loving is doing anything for them, thinking about them constantly and being able to spend your whole life with that person. Liking somebody is just like, ‘Okay, I like them because of this, this and this, but I don’t knkow if I am ready to be in love with them’.
- My best kiss was on stage. Kelly Rowland from Destiny’s Child gave me a really nice soft kiss on my lips during a performance on my birthday. It was amazing.
- My first album was me finding myself and my voice, finding how I sing. I was rolling with the punches because everything was new to me.
- My mother taught me to treat a lady respectfully.
- My personal life is the same. At the end of the day, this is just a job. I love what I do, and it’s a great job. But it’s like my alter ego. There’s Chris Brown the singer. And there’s Christopher Brown, the down-home Tappahannock boy that plays video games and basketball and hangs out.
- Since I’m always working, my best holiday memories are definitely when I can just go home and spend time with my family.
- The worst moment was when I was performing and I was about to sing, but I choked. I had a tickle in my throat and I started coughing, and I couldn’t get the words out. It lasted for like thirty seconds, but I got over it, and luckily the crowd didn’t seem to care.
- When I was 12, all I wanted for Christmas was a trampoline or a four-wheeler. I ended up getting both presents for Christmas.
- With dates I like to cater a girl. We do whatever she likes. If she was open to what I wanted to do, it probably wouldn’t be a dull date, because I am a jock.
- With fame, you can’t trust everybody. You can’t depend on them being there for you as a person. They will only be there because of what you’ve got you as a person. They will only be there because of what you’ve got and what you can bring to their life. It’s not a relationship-it’s a leech.
- With the song ‘This Christmas’ I wanted to do something that was kind of different. I mean, Donny Hathaway is an amazing artist. So I wanted to bring my flavor to the song so when people over the age of 45 or 50 hear it they’ll be like ‘OK, he did his thing with that record.’ It’s like I can appeal to everybody and not just a younger demographic.
- Every minute with you I feel like I can do…Anythang!
- I can definitely show you things that’s gon’ have you sayin I can’t be 16…
- Ma, take a break, let me explain to you,
What ya body got a young boy ready to do.
- You’re a winner…Didn’t mean to take it tweleve round.
- I’ll give you a kiss for everytime you me smile…
I’ll give a thousand if you stay a little while…..
- You’re like Jordans on Saturday, I gotta have you and I cannot wait now.
- Girl ain’t no way, I won’t let you down.
- There’s never a right time to say goodbye.
- I know I just turned 18 and I get a little manish & you see the bandana hangin that means I’m like a bandit.
- It ain’t my first time but baby girl we Can pretend…
We’ll bump and grind girl tonight will never end!
- Shawty keep it on and poppin
- Baby please your man, your man ain’t me…