Are you looking for beautiful, fun Christmas love quotes?
Christmas is a very special time during the year when we get together with our family and loved ones. So Christmas quotes can bring more joy and love to your holiday celebration.
So here are some great Christmas love quotes for you to show your feelings.
- Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful. Norman Vincent Peale
- Christmas is a time when you get homesick – even when you’re home. Carol Nelson
- He who has not Christmas in his heart will never find it under a tree. Roy L. Smith
- Christmas, children, is not a date. It is a state of mind. Mary Ellen Chase
- I have always thought of Christmas time, when it has come round, as a good time; a kind, forgiving, charitable time; the only time I know of, in the long calendar of the year, when men and women seem by one consent to open their shut-up hearts freely, and to think of people below them as if they really were fellow passengers to the grave, and not another race of creatures bound on other journeys. Charles Dickens
- Christmas is the gentlest, loveliest festival of the revolving year – and yet, for all that, when it speaks, its voice has strong authority. W.J. Cameron
- The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other. Burton Hillis
- Happy, happy Christmas, that can win us back to the delusions of our childish days; that can recall to the old man the pleasures of his youth; that can transport the sailor and the traveller, thousands of miles away, back to his own fire-side and his quiet home! Charles Dickens, The Pickwick Papers, 1836
- There has been only one Christmas – the rest are anniversaries. W.J. Cameron
- A Christmas gambol oft could cheer
The poor man’s heart through half the year. Walter Scott
- Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmas-time. Laura Ingalls Wilder
- May Peace be your gift at Christmas and your blessing all year through! Author Unknown
- I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year. Charles Dickens
- Christmas is the season for kindling the fire of hospitality in the hall, the genial flame of charity in the heart. Washington Irving
- Isn’t it funny that at Christmas something in you gets so lonely for – I don’t know what exactly, but it’s something that you don’t mind so much not having at other times. Kate L. Bosher
- Instead of being a time of unusual behavior, Christmas is perhaps the only time in the year when people can obey their natural impulses and express their true sentiments without feeling self-conscious and, perhaps, foolish. Christmas, in short, is about the only chance a man has to be himself. Francis C. Farley
- It is Christmas in the heart that puts Christmas in the air. W.T. Ellis
- For centuries men have kept an appointment with Christmas. Christmas means fellowship, feasting, giving and receiving, a time of good cheer, home. W.J. Ronald Tucker
- Even as an adult I find it difficult to sleep on Christmas Eve. Yuletide excitement is a potent caffeine, no matter your age. Carrie Latet
- Christmas is a time when kids tell Santa what they want and adults pay for it. Deficits are when adults tell the government what they want and their kids pay for it. Richard Lamm
- Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love! Hamilton Wright Mabie
- Love is what’s in the room with you at Christmas if you stop opening presents and listen. ~Author unknown, attributed to a 7-year-old named Bobby
- Christmas is forever, not for just one day,
for loving, sharing, giving, are not to put away
like bells and lights and tinsel, in some box upon a shelf.
The good you do for others is good you do yourself…
Norman Wesley Brooks, “Let Every Day Be Christmas,” 1976
- From a commercial point of view, if Christmas did not exist it would be necessary to invent it. ~Katharine Whitehorn
- In the old days, it was not called the Holiday Season; the Christians called it ‘Christmas’ and went to church; the Jews called it ‘Hanukkah’ and went to synagogue; the atheists went to parties and drank. People passing each other on the street would say ‘Merry Christmas!’ or ‘Happy Hanukkah!’ or (to the atheists) ‘Look out for the wall!’ Dave Barry, “Christmas Shopping: A Survivor’s Guide”
That love weighs more than gold!
Josephine Dodge Daskam Bacon
- I sometimes think we expect too much of Christmas Day. We try to crowd into it the long arrears of kindliness and humanity of the whole year. As for me, I like to take my Christmas a little at a time, all through the year. And thus I drift along into the holidays – let them overtake me unexpectedly – waking up some find morning and suddenly saying to myself: “Why, this is Christmas Day!” David Grayson
- A Christmas candle is a lovely thing;
It makes no noise at all,
But softly gives itself away. Eva Logue