- This is where it starts.
This is where it ends.
You said it and I’m ready.
It’s the start of something new.
And it’s creeping inside you.
To the heart of who you are.
- Think of me, think of me fondly, when we’ve said goodbye
Remember me once in awhile, please promise me you’ll try
When you find that, once again, you long to take your heart back and be free
If you ever find a moment, spare a thought for me…
- Sun will shine no matter what I do
Sun shines bright now with you
Touch my heart
Touch me through
- Summer secrets keep me breathing, my old routine stopped repeating. I’ll never forget anything that happened today. The days go by, but we don’t change.
- Love’s the only thing that keeps you safe and sane
When you breathe it in, you feel it in your heart and brain
If you pick up this transmission, then it’s safe to stay in love
- Tell me that you want me.
Tell me that you see me.
I’m giving you everything I have.
I’m giving you everything I am.
- Success is wonderful, but you can’t curl up with it on a cold night.
- Just like it’s snowing in the summertime
Something’s different and I can’t explain it
It’s like I’m breathing in sunshine
It’s taken over and I can’t contain it
- That’s how it feels to be with you
It’s like I’m finally alive
- It’s out with the old and in with the new.
Goodbye clouds of gray.
Hello clouds of blue.
- Dancin’ in the moonlight until the break of day. Just let the rhythm take control. Can you feel the spirit? I know you can hear it. There’s a fever in your soul.
- It’s so peculiar, this universe
No matter how big or small
And out of nothing comes this thing we share
And I want it all
- Summer days are gone now
These ways I must not allow
To override where you reside
In front, behind, but still beside
The stars shine so much brighter when I’m with you
You put such a sparkle into my eye
Sing softly lullaby and warm me like the sun of July
- Tonight I dreamt we found a fair of wonders
Where the future and the past cannot contain
We were greeted by a spell that took us under
And laid down in a field that revelades
- We both know what these open arms are for.
- Love is a destination few ever find
But I’m watching our constellations start to combine
Counting down for an impact, staring at the sky above
I’ve had enough of this distance so far from your love
- Think of all the things we’ve shared and seen Don’t think about the things which might have been…
- Everyone tries to impress that special someone, but if you can’t get them by being yourself, they can’t be that special.
- Where does the physical meet with the spiritual?
Is this the typical question?
But down below and up above
It looks the same so I’m not sure of anything
Where will love come from again?
- I always thought I was invincible
I never knew that I was waiting on a breakthrough
My heart was always only half full
Until the moment that I finally found you
- Think of me, think of me waking, silent and resigned. Imagine me, trying too hard to put you from my mind. Recall those days, look back on all those times, think of the things we’ll never do there will never be a day, when I won’t think of you…
- It’s everything I dreamed
Even more it seems
To fall into your arms
- Whenever I’m with you my fantasies come true. So tell me what you want to do.Just hold me close, don’t let me go.
- It’s a shame that some girls think that guys are like handbags; they get sick of them in a week.
- Staring into mirrors, lost in the design
Believe in dreams, and wait for signs
You will always find me when I run away
But I will not slow down
Until I make it back into your arms
- Let’s run away to a place where we don’t have to worry or live up to any expectations.
To a place where we can laugh as loud as we want and not have anyone tell us to be quiet.
Let’s run away to a place where can just be ourselves.
- Do you ever wish you could die, but be alive at your funeral. Just to see who would be there, just to see who would cry.
- It happens to everyone as they grow up. You find out who you are and what you want, and then you realize that people you’ve known forever don’t see things the way you do. And so you keep the wonderful memories, but find yourself moving on. -Nicholas Sparks
- My heart is a star for you to ignite
I’m ready to be the one
That burns for you tonight
So bring me to life
Just like the stars that shine
When galaxies collide
- There is no elevator to success; you have to take the stairs.
- In order to get over something, you have to start climbing.
- I could never get enough of how it feels
My heart can’t deny how it feels
- You have to accept that people are going to stay in our hearts; even if they are out of our lives.
- The tragedy of life isn’t that it ends so soon. It’s that we wait so long to begin it.
- Just remember;
When life knocks you down on your knees.
You’re in the perfect position to pray.
- This call is meant to be brief
A simple hello ending with goodbye
Then you say hello, now I am melting
And now my goodbye becomes a goodnight
- dull as dirt
you can’t assert the kind of light
that might persuade
a strict dictator to retire
fire the army
teach the poor origami
the truth is in
the proof is when
you hear your heart start asking,
“What’s my motivation?”
- Always knew I’d find someone
I never dreamt it’d be like this
You’ve surpassed all that I’ve hoped for
(and ever wished)
And I’m tryin’ so hard
With all my heart and mind
To make your life as good
As you’ve made mine
- These calls are getting longer
And these nights go on forever
I do believe I’m getting better
Knowing you, hopefully all of you
- why do people think it’s okay for them to do horrible things to other people as long as they apologize afterwards?
- and if i told you there’s somebody who loves you would you say, “hey, show me that face.”
and if i told you that true freedom was actual would you say, “hey, take me to that place.”?
- caught by a wave my back to the ocean.
it knocks me off my feet and
just as I find my footing
here you come again.
- You and me is what matters most. It’s not the intimacy that brings me closer to you…
- “If you search your heart and listen to its instructions, you’ll end up where you belong.” ~from “Boy Meets World”
- sure, there are obstacles on the way, broken hearts and bitter friends, car problems and bad hair days. but every day she smiles and moves on, because nothing in this world will stop her.
- Late night, driving home together
And at red lights we press our lips together
And we’re holding tight now
Slow it down now
Let’s take our time
Let the moment last
Until it feels right
and not getting too carried away
Let the music fade