- Did you know… when a guy see’s a girl he finds attractive he stares at her for 8.2 seconds?
- I look up at the night sky and I wonder about life, about you, about why I’m here. And I look up at those cold, beautiful stars so far away, and I realize life has never seemed so big.
- I’m not popular, but I have good friends.
I’m not rich, but I have what I need.
I may not be liked, but I know I’m loved.
- We all have that one friend in our group of friends that secretly no one likes.
- I hate when I’m staring at nothing in particular, and then realize I’m looking right at somebody.
- Sometimes, the harder you want to forget something, the more you seem to remember it.
- Broccoli: “I look like a tree.”
Walnut: “I look like a brain. ”
Mushroom: “I look like an umbrella.”
Banana: “Dude?! Change the topic.”
- Don’t trust too much, don’t love too much, don’t hope too much, because that too much can hurt you so much.
- Dear Google Maps,
You can skip the first five directions.
I can get out of my own neighborhood, thanks.
- Girl: Why’s my name your Facebook status every 2 minutes?
Boy: Facebook keeps asking me what’s on my mind? and honestly its always you.
- Everyone’s in a relationship and I’m just sitting here like ” yep…… I love my pet’.
- Every girl has 3 guys in her life. the one she loves. One she hates and one she can’t live without but in the end, it’s the same guy.
- If you have a problem with me, text me. If you don’t have my number then that means you don’t know me well enough to have a problem with me.
- Every day may not be good, but there is something good in every day.
- Never ignore a person who loves and cares for you, because one day you may realize that you’ve lost the moon while counting the stars.
- Rumors are like fires. No one admits to starting them and before you know it, they’re out of control.
- It gets hard to trust anyone when everyone you ever opened your heart to has let you down.
- The only people that could hurt you are the ones that you love, because if it was not love, you would not care.
- We want the ones we can’t have, and ignore the ones that want us, and sometimes we end up with none in the end.
- Longest minutes in life:
1. waiting for food out of the microwave.
2. waiting for that one text/call.
- The only three things a guy should want to change about a girl are her last name, her address, and her point of view on men.
- I wonder if anyone ever looks at me and thinks, “I wish I was that pretty..”Because, that’s what I think when I look at everyone else..
- Dear Facebook couple,
Three words…. Get. A. Chatroom. I don’t care if you love her more or she loves you more.
- When somebody cries, it’s not just over one thing. It’s built up anger and emotions that they’ve been holding in for too long.
- People change. Even the person you thought you knew the most changes. & even though it hurts to see them go, you have to move on, because the sweet memories are all you have, and things will never be the same.
- My goal for today: Be happier than a bird with a French fry
- Save a bed. Fall asleep in his arms.
- I really dislike how people say they have changed yet still act the same.
- Never change for someone. If they can’t accept you for who you are at your worst, they don’t deserve to see you at your best.
- Real men always have time for their woman. No matter what, even if he’s busy, he’ll find a way to make time for her.
- Be the girl you want your daughter to be, Be the girl you want your son to date. Be classy, anything but trashy.
- Girl: “I used to like you a lot.
Boy: “Used to? What changed?”
Girl: “You did.”
- Loving someone who doesn’t love you back is like hugging a cactus. The tighter you hold on, the more it hurts.
- Slow replies make me think you’re talking to someone better than me.
- If you know someone is already taken, respect their relationship. Don’t be the reason why they end up single.
- Dear Twitter,
Sometimes I need more than 140 characters to describe what’s on my mind.
- A woman was asked what it was like to be a Christian. She replied: It is like being a pumpkin. God picks you from the patch, brings you in and washes all the dirt off of you. He cuts off the top and scoops out all the yucky stuff, and removes the seeds of doubt, hate, and greed. Then He carves you a smiling face and puts His light inside of you for all the world to see. Pass this on if you’re a pumpkin too.
- Hey, life sucks without you. I miss you. I—of course I miss you. I knew that I would but, it’s not like a ‘hey we had some great times you know keep in touch’ kind of thing. It’s .. it was more like I can’t eat, I can’t sleep, I forget what it feels like to laugh kind of thing. And I.. I really think that when you left, you took my heart with you. – Post Grad
- Live like Spongebob. Laugh out loud all day without any reason, and annoy the mean people with your happiness.
- And I just wanted to say thanks; you’re the only reason I’ve smiled in days.
- The best feeling in the world is knowing that you actually mean something to someone.
- People think that if you love somebody hard enough, then everything is just going to work out. Well, people are wrong. – “One Tree Hill”
- There are some people in life that make you laugh a little louder, smile a little brighter and live a little better.
- The spaces between my fingers were meant for yours to fill.
- Whenever I get sad cause I’m missing you, I just think to myself, I’m so lucky to have someone so great to miss.
- People are like slinkies, basically useless. And yet it’s so amusing to watch them fall down the stairs.
- We talk like we know what’s going on, but we don’t. We don’t know anything. We’re young and we’re gonna screw up a lot. We’re gonna keep changing our minds, and sometimes our hearts. and through all that, the only real thing we can offer each other is forgiveness. – “Dawson’s Creek”
- The way to love anything is to realize that it might be lost.
- Life is like an hourglass. Sooner or later everything hits the bottom. You just gotta be patient and wait for someone to turn it around.
- He completely stole my heart & I hope he never lets me go; I never really told him but he had me at “Hello”.
- I am learning that perfection isn’t what matters. In fact, it’s the very thing that can destroy you if you let it.
- And they told her, “you don’t have to sell yourself like that,” and the only thing she could reply was, “I’m not that smart. I am that pretty.”
- Falling in love is like falling into a deep black hole; you can’t see & you can’t force yourself to stop. It might feel like you’re flying for a while, but you don’t know when you’ll land or if someone will be there to catch you or how much it will hurt when you hit the bottom. You never know, you might just die from the pain of it.
- I was taught to never take life for granted to live a little, to love with everything I had & to never give up.
- Boys will break your heart, friends will betray you, parents will seem too strict and life will annoy you. But you should always remember that there’s a purpose for these things to be happening to us. So, keep your head up & your spirits high because if you don’t, life will pass you by.
- The greatest challenge in life is to find someone who knows all your flaws, differences & bad assets, & still love everything about you.
- You know how it is when you don’t want to miss them but you want them to miss you. – Summerland
- Sometimes all you can do is not think. Not wonder. Not obsess. Not imagine. Just breathe. Everything works out in the end and the more you worry about it, the longer it’s going to take for things to end perfectly, just the way they should.
- I`ve learned that you shouldn`t compare yourself to others. They`re more screwed up than you think. I`ve learned that the people you care most about in life are taken from you too soon, & all the less important ones just never go away.
- No matter how serious life gets, you always need those people you can be completely stupid with and still love you the same.
- Love Quote
- Love is like a game; you gotta know the steps to take & the basic to play.
- Love isn’t easy; it’s damn hard. It makes you go through things that you hoped you would never have to. But the marvelous thing about love is that it’s always worth it in the end.
- There is no mistaking love. You feel it in your heart. Love really is everything it’s cracked up to be. It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for. And, the trouble is, if you don’t risk anything, you risk even more.
- My daddy used to tell me that the first time you fall in love, it changes your life forever, and no matter how hard you try, the feeling never goes away. – The Notebook
- I still remember the first time I fell for you; I haven’t gotten up since.
- If something bad happens to us someday, it’ll never change what we have now, what we’ve always had. Because you were right – love is real and we have to do everything to keep it alive. Wherever life takes us, I want it to be with you, forever or until tomorrow. – “Boy Meets World”
- There will always be the girls you can’t believe you were once friends with. The boys you can’t believe you kissed. And, the one boy you can’t believe you ever lived without.
- Without you, tomorrows wouldn’t be worth the wait and yesterdays wouldn’t be worth remembering.
- You’re the boy my friends will always know as, ‘the one she talked about constantly’.
- Ever since I met you it hasn’t been the same. All you’ve got me doing is drawing hearts around your name.
- Like to put my forehead against your chest & when you suddenly put your chin on my head & wrap your arms around me, I can’t even explain how I feel.
- Do you ever just sit & wonder why he chose you? Do you ever stop & think that it was just too good to be true? Does it ever seem like you’re afraid to lose him, because without him your whole life will be ruin?
- What I like the most about you is that you can make me laugh, when nothing’s even funny.
- She slipped on a kiss and stumbled into love.
- Mind racing, knees shaking. Stomach dropping, heart stopping. Tongue tied, eyes wide. I just can’t get you out of my mind.
- Everyone keeps giving me reasons why I should let go. But no one realizes the one reason why I’m still holding on.
- Let’s commit the perfect crime. I’ll steal your heart and you steal mine.
- Life is too short. So, kiss slowly, laugh uncontrollably, love truly, forgive quickly and break all the rules.
- You put the City Of Lights to shame with those beautiful eyes of yours.
- Ask anyone when your name comes up in conversations. My eyes sparkle and my smile shines.
- A beach sunset is one of the most beautiful things you could ever imagine, but his smile is an infinite times more dazzling.
- A little jealousy in a relationship is healthy. It’s always nice to know someone is afraid to lose you.
- Do you remember when our lips first met? I do. It was magical.
- I want to tell you, my head is filled with things to say. When you’re here, all those words, they seem to slip away.
- You might be one person in the world, but to one person, you might be the world.
- When the sun burns up and the ocean dries up, I’ll be all you need.
- I wish I was eight again, because all he would have to do is tag me and that would be it.
- Your voice was the soundtrack of my summer.
- We can walk if you’d like or spin in circles, I don’t care. Either way I’m in love with where we’re going.
- I’m not perfect. I’ll annoy you, tick you off, say stupid things, && then take them back. But put all that aside, you’ll never find a girl that cares && loves you more than me.
- Girls, you know what I think? I think that we all deserve better. I think that they need to make up their minds, figure out what they want. If they want us, they’re gonna have to fight for us, because we’re gonna find someone so much better than them, someone that actually deserves us; someone that makes us look at them & go, “What the hell was I thinking!”
- Chocolates, coffee and men are all the same. They’re better rich.
- No matter how hard life is sometimes, you have to keep breathing, the sun will rise again tomorrow, and who knows what the tide will bring.
- It hurts to forget about you because I can’t forget what all the things you told me.
- The cracks in the concrete are just reminders that you’ll fall apart, no matter how strong you are.
- I don’t want to forget, but it’s just too hard on me to keep remembering everything we had.
- Sometimes you need to put the sadness aside & the past behind. You need to forget everything you felt inside; Your feelings, thoughts, & all that was there because you can’t get hurt if you just don’t care.
- People who belong together, stay together. Despite major setbacks and disagreements. They may deal in fault & blame temporarily, but ultimately they work things out. Love conquers all; in sickness and in health.
- It’s funny how when you finally get over someone. You start seeing them in a whole new perspective. It’s like you’re looking at them through the eyes of your best friend and you realize he’s nothing special.
- He’s just that one guy. Like you’re always gonna have that one guy… woulda, coulda, shoulda, but it just never worked out..
- That’s what people do: they leap, & hope to God they can fly because otherwise we just drop like a rock wondering the whole way down, “why the hell did I jump?” but here I am falling. And there`s only one person that makes me feel like I can fly and it`s you.
- I could sum up what I learned about life so far. Love doesn’t last. People change fast.
- Trip over love, you can get up. Fall in love and you fall forever.
- Mature love says: “I need you because I love you.” Immature love says: “I love you because I need you.”
- Where there is great love, there are always wishes.
- A thing of beauty is a joy forever: It’s loveliness increases; it will never pass into nothingness.
- Love is a symbol of eternity. It wipes out all sense of time, destroying all memory of a beginning and all fear of an end.
- “Yes”, is the ultimate word for love.
- If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.
- Zodiac signs are insignificant when it comes to love.
- Choose the one who loves you, and not whom you love.
- To love is to receive a glimpse of heaven.
- Find someone worth your tears, worth your laughter, worth your heart and that loves you as much as you love them.
- A guy who truly loves his girl doesn’t need to unbutton her shirt to get a better view of her heart.
- Protect her, love her, kiss her, hug her, hold her, smile with her, laugh with her. But don’t make her fall if you don’t plan to catch her.
- Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a teardrop.
- Many men kill themselves for love, but many more women die of it. – Helen Rowland
- Ignore the risk, and take the fall, if it’s meant to be, it’s worth it all.
- It’s beauty that captures your attention; personality which captures your heart. – Oscar Wilde
- Goodbye without reasons is the most painful one. Love without reasons is the most beautiful one.
- Smart girls open their mind, easy girls open their legs, and foolish girls open their heart.
- The greatest weakness of most humans is their hesitancy to tell others how much they love them while they’re still alive.
- Maybe the reason we hate each other so much is because we can`t stand to face the fact that we`re still in love.
- I think part of the reason we hold on to things for so long is that we fear something so great won`t happen again.
- Maybe he`s not the one you want but he might be the one you need.
- There’s always gonna be the one thing you regret, one person you wish you never met and the one kiss you should had never left.
- Crushes you get over and the tears will go away. But loving you is different the tears will always stay.
- You coming back to me is against all odds, but it`s a chance I`ve got to take.
- Obstacles are put in our way to see if what we want is worth fighting for.
- Always have hope for the guy that turns around one last time, as he’s walking away.
- Sometimes being with someone hurts more than being without them.
- Love Quote
- Want me or you don’t. You’ll love me or you won’t. Make up your mind it’s now or never. I’ll tell you right now, I’m not waiting forever.
- You really shouldn’t say ‘I love you’ unless you mean it. But if you mean it, you should say it a lot. people tend to forget.
- When we laugh or we cry it’s together
Through the rain and the stormiest weather
We gon’ still be as one
- Sometimes you sit and wonder if he can see it in your eyes. If he can tell that you love him. That there’s nothing you’d rather do than think about him. Sometimes you would give anything to make him understand.
- Sometimes you meet somebody, and you know that whatever you did before, it must have been right. Because nothing you’ve done could be too bad, or have gone too far wrong, because it led you to this person.
- Look at the stars how they shine and glow. Some of the stars died a long time ago. Still they shine in the evening skies for you see, love like starlight never dies.
- Something isn’t right
I can feel it again, feel it again
This isn’t the first time
That you kept me waiting
Sad excuses and false hopes high
I saw this coming
Still I don’t know why I let you in
- Words that cant be said streaming down my face. What else is a girl supposed to do when all she needs in this world is you?
- I’ve only kissed you once and I keep playing it over and over again in my head. I can’t seem to let go of it, I guess I just want to see if that kiss was really as incredible as I remembered.
- If a guy wants you nothing can keep him away. If he doesn’t want you, nothing can make him stay.
- Love feels no burden, thinks nothing of trouble, attempts what is above its strength, pleads no excuse of impossibility.
- Love is all about trust, without trust there is no love.
- Whatever happened between them in the future, whatever rows and repercussions loomed, he knew that he very much wanted to kiss her now. – David Nicholls
- The greatest act of loving another person is letting go and wishing for their happiness, regardless of satisfying you.
- Love is a temporary madness; it erupts like volcanoes and then subsides. And when it subsides you have to make a decision. You have to work out whether your roots have so entwined together that it is inconceivable that you should ever part. Because this is what love is. Love is not breathlessness, it is not excitement, it is not the promulgation of eternal passion. That is just being in love, which any fool can do. Love itself is what is left over when being in love has burned away, and this is both an art and a fortunate accident. Those that truly love have roots that grow towards each other underground, and when all the pretty blossoms have fallen from their branches, they find that they are one tree and not two. – Louis de Bernieres
- You never stop loving someone. You will either always love them or you never really did. The harder part is realizing which one it was.
- Relationships are like sharing a book. It doesn’t work if you’re not on the same page.
- It’s not love if it has conditions.
- There’s some people in this world who you can just love and love and love no matter what. – John Green
- What if love wasn’t the act of finding what you were missing but the give-and-take that made you both match? – Jodi Picoult
- Lost love is still love. It takes a different form, that’s all. You can’t see their smile or bring them food or tousle their hair or move them around a dance floor. But when those senses weaken another heightens. Memory. Memory becomes your partner. You nurture it. You hold it. You dance with it.
- Love is when you find yourself spending every wish on him.
- If you have lost the key to my heart, just knock I’ll let you in.
- You know you love someone when you want them to be happy. Even if their happiness means that you are not a part of it.
- Always tell someone how you feel, mean what you say, and say what you mean, even when it’s hard. Because opportunities are lost in a blink of an eye and the regrets last a lifetime.
- It’s so funny how we set qualifications for the right person to love, while at the back of our minds we know that the person we truly love will always be an EXCEPTION.
- Fall head over heels. Find someone you love that loves you back. How do you find them? Forget your head and listen to your heart.
- I’m tired of always making an effort to see you and call you…but I’m scared of where we’d be if I didn’t.
- Be very careful if you make a woman cry, because God counts her tears. The woman came out of a man’s rib. Not from his feet to be walked on. Not from his head to be superior, but from the side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved.
- Kisses are like tears. The real ones are the ones you can’t hold back.
- Life takes you somewhere. Love helps you get there. Those who have to wait for love only appreciate it more when it comes.
- I don’t want someone that’s perfect. Just someone that’s perfect for me.
- For Valentine`s Day, I want nothing more than to hear him say: “Will you please be mine?
- In a few years, I`m going to look back and say he was my first true love. But maybe I won`t have to. Hopefully, he`ll be right there beside me forever.
- I hug you and I almost feel like that’s where I belong and, honestly, that’s the only place where I want to be.
- Guys are like stars. There are a million out there but only one can make all your dreams come true.
- The sweetest sound of all is that of your own name spoken by the only boy you care about.
- When you kissed me that night, I couldn’t help but think, this is exactly what I have waited for my whole life.
- I live in a world of people pretending to be something they’re not. But when I talk to you, I’m the girl I wanna be. – “Cinderella Story”
- If you had to chose between someone you love or someone who loves you, pick the person who loves you because you can learn to love someone BUT you can`t make someone love you back.
- Can’t figure out just what to do when the cause and cure is you.
- I just wanna hold you close..but so far all I have are dreams of you so I wait for the day and the courage to say how much I love you.
- I’d give up anything if it means I can have you again.
- The reason everyone looks for love is because it’s the closest thing we have to magic.
- To love someone is to understand each other, to laugh together, to smile with your heart and to trust one another. One important thing is to let each other go if you can’t do this.
- People say hate is a strong word. Well, so is love,but people throw that around like it’s nothing.
- It was just you and me. And then with a simple look, my hand fell into yours.
- Forgiveness Quote
- The only thing you will ever really need is someone who will believe in you.
- No matter how ugly you think you are, that special someone that loves you believes you are the most beautiful and irresistable thing on earth and nothing can ever change that.
- Real love, proves beauty isn’t always an outward appearance.
- I know exactly what makes me happy and you’re exactly it.