- SUMMER; where all the days run into each other and the nights belong to lust & lovers and every day is Saturday night.
- Summer is about letting go of your past, forgetting that the next school year will come, and just living in the moment with friends that will always be by your side.
- remember last summer, when we were bored out of our minds, had no idea what day it was, and still had the time of our lives? yeah, those were the days.
- Bikinis. Towels. Soaking up the sun. Oceans. Beaches. Just having fun. Hanging with friends. Out after dark. Summer `08 is where the party starts!
- Laugh a lot. Smile like there’s no tomorrow. Just soak up the sunshine baby. It’s summer Â´08. It’s time to live
- SUMMER: Bonfires with friends, partying and sneaking out. Beach days, midnight swims and saying goodbye to all the drama because for three whole months, you just don’t care.
- Relaxing by the pool, not having to go to school, hanging out with friends, I hope summer never ends.
- Dear Boy,
So maybe you & I were supposed to end this way, both going in our own directions. We are two completely different people and no matter how hard we tried, we couldn’t overcome our differences. No, I’m not sad that it’s over between us, but yet I’m not happy either. We had something special, but in the end the sparks just didn’t cut it. Anyways, I’m mostly writing this letter to tell you I’ve met someone else, someone else who can make me smile & give me butterflies. Someone who reaches for my hand first and likes to rub my thumb, just like you did. He knows that I love it when boys hold the door open for me & I love to joke around. He makes me happier then I’ve been in a long time. Maybe he could be the one, who knows? But Boy, I want to thank you, you showed me what love was, what love meant. I hope someday you find the perfect girl, because obviously I never was and never will be; at least not for you. I wish you all the love & happiness in the world; all I ever wanted was for you to be happy and I guess now, I’m finally getting my wish. Goodbye boy, never forget me. I love you!
- I’m so tired of falling and picking myself up. I’ve fallen one too many times, And I can’t keep learning from my mistakes. I’ve done my part so it’s time you do yours. You can do one of two things. You can make things right, or leave them wrong.
- Don’t base your decisions on the advice of people who don’t have to deal with the results.
- Always be a first-rate version of yourself instead of second-rate version of somebody else..
- Because guys like you are the reason they made waterproof mascara.
- Even though i can say it’s his loss, deep down i know it will be mine too..
- I hate how theres always going to be those akward times WHERE ME AND YOU LOOK AT EACH OTHER && remember how things used to be