Cute Teenage Love Quotes
Are you looking for cute teenage love quotes to express your romantic feelings for your loved one? Because as you know, there is nothing purer and more real than a teenage love.
So here are lots of lovely cute teenage love quotes for you to enjoy.
- It’s true that we don’t know what we’ve got until we lose it, but its also true that we don’t know what we’ve been missing on until it arrives.
- Gravitation can not be held responsible for people falling in love Albert Einstein
- When first we met we did not guess that Love would prove so hard a master. Robert Bridges
- Many a young lady does not realize just how strong her love for a young man is until he fails to pass the approval test with her parents.
- Love is most nearly itself when here and now cease to matter. T. S. Eliot
- Iron rusts from disuse, stagnant water loses its purity, and in cold weather becomes frozen, even so does inaction sap the vigor of the mind. Leonardo Da Vinci
- Love can be trying and hard to accomplish but when you have love always hold it close to your heart because you never know when you have to let it go.
- Real tears are not those that fall from the eyes and cover the face, but those that fall from the heart and cover the soul.
- A kiss is just a kiss until you find the one you love.
A hug is just a hug until its the one your thinking of.
A dream is just a dream until you make it come true.
Love is just a work until its proven to you.
- “Yes,” I answered you last night;
“No,” this morning, sir, I say:
Colors seen by candlelight
Will not look the same by day. Elizabeth Barrett Browning
- Love is the ability and willingness to allow those that you care for to be what they choose for themselves, without any insistence that they satisfy you. Wayne Dyer
- Age does not protect you from love, but love, to some extent, protects you from age. Jeanne Moreau
- And I shall find some girl perhaps
And a better one than you
With eyes as wise, but kinder
And lips so soft, but true
And I dare say she will do.
- “You gave me the key of your heart, my love;
Then why did you make me knock?”
“Oh that was yesterday, saints above!
And last night—I changed the lock!” John Boyle O’Reilly
- Nothing to do but wait.
In the stale heat
of the attic, in the rippled
full-length mirror, she posed
in velvet, in chiffon, in
her mother’s useless clothes,
waiting for her breasts
to blossom and fill
the loose bodice of
her grief. Julie Kane from “Thirteen.”
- In youth, it was a way I had,
To do my best to please.
And change, with every passing lad
To suit his theories.
- But now I know the things I know
And do the things I do,
And if you do not like me so,
To hell, my love, with you. Dorothy Parker