Debut Birthday Quotes
A débutante (from the French débutante, “female beginner”) is a young lady from an aristocratic or upper-class family who has reached the age of maturity, and as a new adult, is introduced to society at a formal “début” presentation.
- A little acting debut in Spin City, with Michael J. Fox, which opened up a whole new door for me.
- After that I won a prize, I was with a group of the ancient music from Spain that they helped me a lot with a grant, you see, for three years. And so I made my debut in 1944 and I found myself helping my family, it was a very poor family.
- For me, personally, Mind, Body and Soul is my real debut.
- From my debut until now, I’ve always wanted to sing and dance.
- I had been a student in Vienna, and one of the neat little things I had found out was about that zoo. It was a good debut novel for me to have published. I was 26 or 27 when it was published. I already had a kid and would soon have a second.
- I just want to do something risque for my debut, purely because I didn’t want to make an entrance being the pretty, sweet type that I’ve been seen as for the last 3 years.
- I made my Broadway debut in the revival of Hair and followed it up with the bus and truck tour of Grease.
- It was one of the most exciting, perfect evenings of my life, my solo debut at Carnegie Hall. And knowing we were all there to raise money for Gay Men’s Health Crisis made the evening an extraordinary experience.
- June 2005 is the five year anniversary of the debut of Battle Pope.
- My debut upon the world’s stage occurred on February 26, 1845, in the State of Iowa.
- My major league debut came at old Busch Stadium on Grand Avenue in St. Louis against the Pittsburgh Pirates.
- On one night of my debut the Prince of Wales, the Princess, and the duchess of London came to see me. They loved me for what I was and what I gave them.
- The record company started as an adjunct to that, to give young composers their first recorded performances; to give young musicians their first debut on a recording. These are all things that big record companies would never touch because there is no money in it!
- With the Giants I broadcast the debut of Hall of Famer Willie Mays.
- Yes it was we, are a few years back parted from our record company and took the album that we were making with them and released it independently in the United States had a number one Independent debut in the United States.