At times, depression can be a bit too much to handle all alone and some ends up committing suicide or result in total madness. There are various ways of dealing with depression and this determines your way of living or how you stand.
- Him: You’re worth it
Her: Don’t be so sure
- I hope you had the time of you’re life
- Sometimes it’s easier to act like you don’t care,
than to admit that it’s killing you
- To me, you’re worth the fight,
but i’m not going to fight forever
- i’ve finally realized that people you love
and that don’t love you back are just another
lesson in life. it’s like God teaching us that there
can be so much better that what we
thought was the best.
- You say you miss me, but you’re not doing anything to change it.
- She’s been hurt many times before this.
You’d think it would be routine by now.
You’d think she wouldn’t let this get to her.
But the truth is, she trusted you.
- Turn on the radio
and blast the music
I just cant stand
to hear your voice anymore
- I’m tired of trying, sick of crying, I know I’ve been smiling, but inside I’m dying.
- It’s hard to answer the question “what’s wrong” when nothings right.
- My time has come, and so I’m gone. To a better place, far beyond. I love you all as you can see. But it’s better now, because I’m free.
- I don’t necessarily want to be happy; I just want to stop feeling miserable.
- I want to be remembered as the girl who always smiled the one who could brighten up your day, even if she couldn’t brighten her own.
- Stop the world I wanna get off.
- I hate what I have become to escape what I hated being.
- It’s getting colder now and the darkness consumes me.
Depression is slowly creeping up.
Maybe one day you’ll actually care about me.
- Never underestimate the pain of a person because the truth is everyone is struggling. It’s just some people hide it better than others.
- She smiles with all that she has left, yet tears are left un-dried. And though she’s got so much to say, she bottles it up inside. If you look past her broken eyes to a shadow no one sees, a disguise so you won’t recognize, the girl is really me…
- I’m tired of being nice to people who don’t give a shit about me.
- I’m just a fucked up girl living in a fucked up life in a fucked up world. Welcome to where being me is -*Never Enough*-
- Sometimes the pain’s too strong to bare…and life gets so hard you just don’t care. You feel so alone you just sit and cry…every second you wish you could die. Then you start thinking who would care…if one day they woke up-and you weren’t there.
- You’ll just never know…soo many emotions I choose not to show..
- She can’t hide no matter how hard she tries, her secret disguised behind the lies. And at night she cries away her pride, with eyes shut tight staring at her inside. All her friends know why she can’t sleep at night, all her family asking is she alright. All she wants to do is get rid of this hell, well all she’s got to do is stop kiddin herself. She can only fool herself for so long…
- I’ve been weak and I’ve been strong. I’ve been thru the fire and I’ve been thru the storm. Try to do right and I know I do wrong. Just be happy for me when my life is gone. Cause with no more hurt and no more tears, there will be no more pain and no more fears. No more people in my face that are not sincere. So smile for me when I’m no longer here.
- I don’t know what I’m doing anymore. I don’t know what I wanna see. My world use to be worth living for, and now it’s hard enough just to be me.
- I’m screwing up every little good thing I ever try to do. I was born to lose.
- You don’t understand me and you never will. So don’t start that shit ’bout knowin’ how I feel.
- I think I’d do better on my own, no friends, no fights,just me…alone
- I fuckin hate this life. Sometimes I think it would be easier just to get a knife. I don’t know what to do, I’m cryin every night. It would just be easier if I was outta sight.
- I’m tired of trying. I’m tired of crying. I know I’ve been smiling, but inside I’m dying.
- Don’t be fooled by her smile, inside she’s breaking…
- A strong girl keeps her stuff in line-and with tears running she still manages to spit the simple words “I’m fine.”
- Do you ever just get that feeling where you don’t want to talk to anybody. You don’t want to smile and you don’t want to fake being happy but at the same time you don’t know exactly what is wrong either?
- The teacher wonders but she doesn’t ask It’s hard to see the pain behind the mask Bearing the burden of a secret storm Sometimes she wishes she was never born
- She never found out how much I tried – all of the sadness she kept made me blind She never found out how much I cried – the rope so tight on the night that she died.
- I’m tired of living just to die
We’re getting out of here, destination anywhere.
- Cause its always raining in my head
Forget all the thing’s I should have said
- Just want some one to say to me
I’ll always be there when you wake
- I’m too depressed to go on, you’ll be sorry when i’m gone closequote – Blink 182, Adam’s Song
- A locked door,
a rusty razor,
a towel stained with red.
A folded note,
a broken mirror,
and young girl lays there dead.
Their emotions tangle,
the room begins to swirl.
She was Mommy’s perfect angel
and Daddy’s little girl.
- It’s just one of those days
Where I just want to disappear,
To get away from everything,
Because I hate my life here.
- everyone keeps asking me if i’m okay..
what the hell do they want me to say?
no.. i’m not okay. and then what? so i
just smile and say i’m fine .. even tho
i’m really dying inside â™¥
- It hurts 2 feel that no one is there 4 you
and that nobdoy cares
wondering what your purpose is
or why your even there
- My dreams tell me secrets
My mind tells me lies
My heart screams for help
My eyes only cry
- I’m going to smile..
and make u think im happy..
im going to laugh..
so u dont see me cry..
and even if it kills me..
im going to smile.
- I’m sick of smiling, & so is my jaw,
can’t you see my front is crumbling down? I’m sick of being somone i’m not..
- words never [ hurt ] me
change never [ kills ] me
love never [ breaks ] me
fear never [ shakes ] me
my hopes never [ fade away ]
i never need to [ break away ]
my tears are never [ here to stay ]
i’m always [ happy ]
i never [ lie ]
yeah..[ o n c e u p o n a t i m e ]
- she’s been thinking
& wishing she could hide
from the girls with
the comments passing by
its the boys in bars on friday night
that replace the emptiness inside
she’ll be spending her whole weekend
faking laughs and faking smiles
with her fake friends
- So I say thank you for the scars
And the guilt and the pain
Every tear I’ve never cried
Has sealed your fucking fate
- One can only feel desolate for so long
Until one starts to change
Into something the mirror doesn’t recognize I metamorphasize
- I will not be broken
I am the one
- Just live and breathe
And try not to die again.
- When the shadows beam
I won’t leave this time.
- Strip away vanity
Just as you comsume me
Broken smile, starless sky Save it all, Say goodbye
- You wake to suffer through the day
Trade a dream for the pay
Well here’s the fact, I hope it sticks
You’re just alive out of habit
- The thing is
I’m not worth the sorrow
And if you come and
Meet me tomorrow
I will hold you down
Fold you in
Deep, deep, deep
In the fiction we live.
- Sometimes you have to let go to see if theres anything worth holding on to
- Why do they call it a crush? Because thats how you feel when they don’t feel the same way in return
- May god send down a dove, with wings as sharp as razors, to spear the heart of any guy who loves a girl and then betrays her.
- Im going to have to find a way to leave the past behind, or else Ive going to have to find a way to lose my mind.
- The hardest part about moving forward is not looking back
- Shoot for the moon even if you miss you’ll land among the stars
- Music expresses that which cannot be said, and on which it is impossible to be silent