- Love? It’s kind of complicated, but I’ll tell you this… the second you’re willing to make yourself miserable to make someone else happy, that’s love right there
- Other men said they have seen angels,
But I have seen thee
And thou art enough. ~G. Moore
- In your absence my heart grows stronger. In your presence I fall in love again.
- No matter how big the world is, if we are meant to be together, love will lead us to be together. ~Jane Camarillo
- LOVE: The irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired.
- What we need to know about loving is no great mystery. We all know what constitutes loving behavior; we need but act upon it, not continually question it. Over-analysis often confuses the issue and in the end brings us no closer to insight. We sometimes become too busy classifying, separating, and examining, to remember that love is easy. It’s we who make it complicated. ~Leo Buscaglia
- I have loved you all my life, it has just taken me this long to find you.
- You know you truly love someone when everyday you meet is like the first time you fall in love.
- I’d like to run away
But if you didn’t come
And find me …
I would die.
- Think of love as a card game: first, get rid of the jokers, throw away the hearts, keep the diamonds… then try to get a king.
- Trip over love, you can get up. Fall in love and you fall forever.
- What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
- True love is not about the hugs and kisses, the ‘I love you’s’ or the ‘I miss you’s’, but about the chills that hit every part of your spine when you think about Me/him or her!
- The first time I saw you, I knew it was true, I’d love you forever and that’s what I’ll do.
- The most precious possession that ever comes to a man in this world is a woman’s heart. ~Josiah G. Holland
- I’m afraid to love afraid to love so fast, because every time I fall in love it never seems to last.
- Falling in love doesn’t happen just once. Everytime you hear their voice after not hearing it for a week; everytime you see that smile brighen the room; everytime they make you laugh when you don’t even want to smile; every kiss hello and see-you-later hug. Thats when you fall in love; Not once, but everyday.
- The greatest thing you’ll ever learn
Is to love and be loved in return.
~Natalie Cole, from “Unforgettable with Love”
- The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart”. ~Helen Keller
- If you’re asking if I need you, the answer is forever
If you’re asking if I’ll leave you, the answer is never
If you’re asking what I value, the answer is you
If you’re asking if I love you, the answer is I do..
- Love is something eternal; the aspect may change, but not the essence. ~Jeff Zinnert
- I never knew what love was until I met you, then when distance pulled us apart, I found out what true love is. ~Megan
- Why is it easy to fall in love and yet so hard to be loved back? Why should I feel such if destiny permits me not? Why do I have to fall if it’s you I cant have? Why is there a you in me but never a me in you?
- Romantic love reaches out in little ways, showing attention and admiration. Romantic love remembers what pleases a woman, what excites her, and what surprises her. Its actions whisper: you are the most special person in my life. ~Charles Stanley
- Forever is not a word…rather a place where two lovers go when true love takes them there.
- The moment I looked in your eyes I fell in love. Every time I look I fall in love again. I’ve looked so many times, and have gathered so much love. I have so much to carry with me I don’t know what to do.
- From every human being there rises a light that reaches straight to heaven. And when two souls that are destined to be together find each other, their streams of light flow together, and a single brighter light goes forth from their united being. ~Unknown
- You don’t know what you do to me; you don’t have a clue. You have no idea what it’s like to be me, looking at you.
- You may hold my hand for a while, but you hold my heart forever.
- Loving you is what I’ve learned so easily. Trying to forget you is the last thing I could possibly learn because I’m deeply in love with you.
- It’s not who you are to the world, it’s who you are to me. It’s not how many times I say I love you… it’s how much I really do. ~Mary Ann
- My heart to you is given:
Oh, do give yours to me;
We’ll lock them up together,
And throw away the key.
- Love is not knowing what you are talking about. ~Charles Schulz
- Sometimes we let affection, go unspoken
Sometimes we let our love go unexpressed
Sometimes we can’t find words to tell our feelings
Especially towards those we love the best.
- In his younger days a man dreams of possessing the heart of the woman whom he loves; later, the feeling that he possesses the heart of a woman may be enough to make him fall in love with her.
- Love is energy: it can neither be created nor destroyed. It just is and always will be, giving meaning to life and direction to goodness… Love will never die. ~Bryce Courtney
- It’s been said that you only truly fall in love once, but I don’t believe it. Every time I see you, I fall in love all over again.
- Love and electricity are one and the same, my dear. If you do not feel the jolt in your soul every time a kiss is shared, a whisper is spoken, a touch is felt, then you are not really in love at all. ~C. J. Franks
- Love is like water; We can fall in it. We can drown in it. And we can’t live without it.
- True love doesn’t have a happy ending because true love doesn’t end.
- Love is like quicksand: The deeper you fall in it, the harder it is to get out.
- It takes a life time to find someone, but only a moment to fall in love.
- Love is a burning desire,
That makes your heart light on fire,
Love is being with you,
Someone saying I love you too,
Love is your tender kiss,
Something you don’t want to miss,
Love is you and me,
And that is all I see.
- Love doesn’t make the world go round, Love is what makes the ride worthwhile. ~Elizabeth Browning
- If I go away
What would still remain of me?
The ghost within your eyes?
The whisper in your sighs?
And I’m always there.
- To love is to receive a glimpse of heaven. ~Karen Sunde
- There are no guarantees.
From the viewpoint of fear,
None are strong enough.
From the viewpoint of love,
None are necessary.
- You can give without loving, but you cannot love without giving. ~Amy Carmichael
- Love me without fear
Trust me without questioning
Need me without demanding
Want me without restrictions
Accept me without change
Desire me without inhibitions
For a love so free….
Will never fly away.
- The greatest weakness of most humans iss their hesitancy to tell others how much they love them while they’re alive. ~O.A. Battista