- How lucky I am to have known someone who was so hard to say goodbye to.”
- “How could such a sad word as ‘goodbye” start with the word ‘good’?”
- All of us will miss you And we would like to say We hope this card brings you good luck Each and every day
- So sorry that you’re leaving This place won’t be the same We’ll never forget you err…um…err Sorry…what’s your name? But seriously (Jane) we’ll miss you That’s so very true Adieu, Goodbye, Auf Wiedersehen All the very best…to you
- A (colleague)(co-worker) yes..but also a friend I’ll miss you very much My email address is ([email protected]) Please, please let’s keep in touch
- You’re a very special person Always destined to go far I hope the nice folk at (Name of New Company) (I hope all your new workmates(co-workers)) Know just how lucky they are
- So sorry that you’re leaving You’ll be missed ever so much Good luck in the future And please stay in touch
- There’ll be tears in your ( Foster’s) You perfected being a slob Now you’ve gone and joined the real world And got a proper job
- Oh (Johnny) mate, don’t leave us Don’t forsake your age old vow You’d perfected the art of laying about Don’t go and spoil it now
- We’re moving onwards and upwards We’ve outgrown our present home This is so you’ll know our new address Should you wish to write or phone
- New offices are needed Because of growth, and achievement too Success that’s due in no small part To the wonderful folk, like you
- Our address, it may be different Our ship’s in a different port But we’re still on course, and hoping For your continuing support
- Au Revoir, Adios, Arrive Dercii, Auf Wiedersehen Cherio, goodbye, ta-ra wack If you really, really must leave Please return, reappear, resurface, come back
- This is a special hand-made card (Bill) With a personal message to impart The best of luck (in your new job) These words come from the heart
- What shall I do with all the days and hours
That must be counted ere I see thy face?
How shall I charm the interval that lowers
Between this time and that sweet time of grace?
~Frances Anne Kemble
- Can miles truly separate you from friends…. If you want to be with someone you love, aren’t you already there? ~Richard Bach
- Happy trails to you, until we meet again. Some trails are happy ones, Others are blue. It’s the way you ride the trail that counts, here’s a happy one for you. ~Dale Evans
- To die and part is a less evil; but to part and live, there, there is the torment. ~George Lansdowne
- Absence from whom we love is worse than death, and frustrates hope severer than despair. ~William Cowper
- Goodbyes are not forever.
Goodbyes are not the end.
They simply mean I’ll miss you
Until we meet again!
- Nothing makes the earth seem so spacious as to have friends at a distance; they make the latitudes and longitudes. ~Henry David Thoreau
- Gone – flitted away,
Taken the stars from the night and the sun
From the day!
Gone, and a cloud in my heart.
- Parting is all we know of heaven and all we need to know of hell. ~Emily Dickinson, “Parting”
- We only part to meet again. ~John Gay
- Don’t be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again. And meeting again, after moments or lifetime, is certain for those who are friends. ~Richard Bach
- Man’s feelings are always purest and most glowing in the hour of meeting and of farewell. ~Jean Paul Richter
- Why does it take a minute to say hello and forever to say goodbye? ~Author Unknown
- Why can’t we get all the people together in the world that we really like and then just stay together? I guess that wouldn’t work. Someone would leave. Someone always leaves. Then we would have to say good-bye. I hate good-byes. I know what I need. I need more hellos. ~Charles M. Schulz
- How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard. ~Carol Sobieski and Thomas Meehan, Annie
- The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be the beginning. ~Ivy Baker Priest
- Excuse me, then! you know my heart;
But dearest friends, alas! must part.
- May the road rise up to meet you, may the wind be ever at your back. May the sun shine warm upon your face and the rain fall softly on your fields. And until we meet again, may God hold you in the hollow of his hand. ~Irish Blessing
- No distance of place or lapse of time can lessen the friendship of those who are thoroughly persuaded of each other’s worth. ~Robert Southey
- Be well, do good work, and keep in touch. ~Garrison Keillor