- The person who doesn’t make mistakes, is unlikely to make anything.
- My plan is to forgive and forget. Forgive myself for being so stupid, and forget you ever existed.
- I’m weird with relationships. I think I know what I want, & then I run. I think I run because I’m scared, I’m scared that I might get hurt. Or maybe I just haven’t found someone who I know is worth being hurt for.
- Just because today was a terrible day, doesn’t mean tomorrow won’t be the best day of your life. You just have to get there.
- Sometimes you have to be your own hero.
- What I want is to be needed. What I need is to be indispensable to somebody. Who I need is somebody that will eat up all my free time, my ego, my attention. Somebody addicted to me. A mutual addiction.
- I see you sitting there holding her, but you’re staring at me.. I know that somewhere in your head you know you’re holding the wrong person.
- oh, baby, baby, it’s a wild world.
it’s hard to get by, just upon a smile.
oh, baby, baby, it’s a wild world.
and i’ll always remember you, like a child, girl.
–wild world – cat stevens
- Don’t settle for the guy who’s going to wait on you. Wait for the one who pushes your buttons and makes you mad on a daily basis. Love isn’t supposed to be easy; it’s supposed to be worth it.
- The thing about you is you’re fun, you make me laugh, and you make me feel more alive. Okay, you make me a little crazy sometimes, but there are these moments in my mind, crystal-clear images of you and me and how we fit together, and it all makes such perfect sense, and I know what I want. I want time with you.
- I don’t have a fear of commitment- I have a fear of abandonment. We all screw things up, I screw things up. Especially with the people I love. I get needy, I get moody, I get distant, I want to be too close. I get confused, I don’t understand all of it. But I keep pushing because I hope in this thing, the universe, there’s no way I’m the only person out there who wants something this bad. If I want it, someone else out there must too.
- You know, I used to spend everyday thinking about you and dreaming about you, and every time you walked by I lost myself. Do you know what it feels like? You couldn’t possibly know what it feels like to have that person not have the same feelings back. Look, I’m sorry if you miss the way I looked at you, but I don’t miss the way you never looked at me. – “Dawson’s Creek”
- Taking Chances Quote
- Do everything you want, and if you’ll regret it in the morning, sleep late.
- Goodbyes make you think of what you had, what you’ve lost, and what you took for granted.
- And that was it. All this buildup to a great leap, and I didn’t fall or fly. Instead I found myself back on the edge of the cliff, blinking, wondering if I’d ever jumped at all. It’s not supposed to be like this.
- I’m not going to stress over you anymore. It isn’t worth it. I tried and maybe I didn’t try hard enough, but it didn’t seem to work and it’s exhausting. And I’m not saying that I don’t want you, because believe me, I do. All I’m saying is I’m done chasing after you.
- Some mistakes are just too fun to only make once.
- So leave yourself intact, cause I won’t be coming back. In a phrase to cut these lips: “I loved you.” – Wake up, Coheed and Cambria
- Someday, someone will come into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else.
- You are a victim of the rules you live by.
- I’m taking pictures in my mind so I can save them for a rainy day.
- You can’t have a rainbow without the rain…
- And it’s so hard to do
And so easy to say
You just have to walk away.
~ “Walk Away”, Ben Harper
- Without you here, there is less to say.
- Fearless Quote
- If you can’t convince them, confuse them.
- Anyone who lives within their means, suffers from a serious lack of imagination.
- All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in the rain…
- We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.
- In the book of life, the answers aren’t in the back. ~Charlie Brown
- Envy is ignorance; imitation is suicide. ~R.W. Emerson
- If you listen to your fears, you will die never knowing what a great person you might have been. – Robert H. Schuller
- It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to your enemies, but a great deal more to stand up to your friends. – Dumbledore, Harry Potter
- I’ve been absolutely terrified every moment of my life – and I’ve never let it keep me from doing a single thing I wanted to do. – Georgia O’Keeffe
- Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear. – Ambrose Redmoon
- Never turn your back on fear. It should always be in front of you, like a thing that might have to be killed. – Hunter S. Thompson
- True strength is keeping everything together when everyone expects you to fall apart. – Unknown
- Speak your mind, even if your voice shakes. – Maggie Kuhn
- Fear is the main source of superstition, and one of the main sources of cruelty. To conquer fear is the beginning of wisdom. – Bertrand Russell
- Fear is met and destroyed with courage. – James F. Bell
- Fearless Quote
- To me, there is no greater act of courage than being the one who kisses first. – Janeane Garofalo
- Unjust. How many times I’ve used that word, scolded myself with it. All I mean by it now is that I don’t have the final courage to say that I refuse to preside over violations against myself, and to hell with justice. – Lillian Hellman
- It is a miserable state of mind to have few things to desire and many things to fear. – Francis Bacon
- Anyone can give up, it’s the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that’s true strength. – Unknown
- Fear secretes acids; but love and trust are sweet juices. – Henry Ward Beecher
- Sometimes we are scared of our own shadow, and our imaginations get the best of us. – James Dye
- Courage is very important. Like a muscle, it is strengthened by use. – Ruth Gordon
- The courage to imagine the otherwise is our greatest resource, adding color and suspense to all our life. – Daniel J. Boorstin
- Every time you win, it diminishes the fear a little bit. You never really cancel the fear of losing; you keep challenging it. – Arthur Ashe
- Fear is a disease that eats away at logic and makes man inhuman. – Marian Anderson
- Fearless Quote
- It is not a matter of being fearless. The fear is sometimes constant, but it’s about moving forward regardless of the fear. Courage means feeling the fear and doing it anyway. – Gillian Anderson
- Each person has inside a basic decency and goodness. If he listens to it and acts on it, he is giving a great deal of what it is the world needs most. It is not complicated but it takes courage. It takes courage for a person to listen to his own goodness and act on it. – Pablo Casals
- I`m more honest, more true, more vulnerable because I used to think that I was supposed to be fearless. Now I know that its okay to be afraid as long as you show up. – Sharon Stone
- Only your mind can produce fear.
- Only a fearless person can work towards self development and can also help in social and political development. Therefore one should fearlessly perform all his duties. – Barry Cooper
- An ugly sight, a man who is afraid. – Jean Anouilh
- You only live once, so make it worth it and live your dreams, never say never and be fearless. – Unknown
- It is not death that a man should fear, but he should fear never beginning to live. – Marcus Aurelius
- The ads all call me fearless, but that`s just publicity. Anyone who thinks I`m not scared out of my mind whenever I do one of my stunts is crazier than I am. – Jackie Chan
- I tend to think you`re fearless when you recognize why you should be scared of things, but do them anyway. – Christian Bale
- Courage is the complement of fear. A man who is fearless cannot be courageous.(He is also a fool.) – Ashley Baker
- Fall in love or fall in hate. Get inspired or be depressed. Ace a test or flunk a class. Make babies or make art. Speak the truth or lie and cheat. Dance on tables or sit in the corner. Life is divine chaos. Embrace it. Forgive yourself. And enjoy the ride.
- Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we’re here…we might as well dance.
- Sometimes, the hardest things to let go are the ones you never had.
- Sometimes the truth is just a lie; sometimes forever runs out of time.
- Every story has an end. But in life, every end is just a new beginning.
- A life without love is like a year without summer.
- Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.
- I’ll throw all of your stuff away, then I’ll clear you out of my head. I’ll tear you out of my heart, and ignore all your messages. I’ll tell everyone we are through, cause I’m so much better without you. But it’s just another pretty lie, cause I break down everytime you come around. – “Here we go again”, Demi Lovato
- It’s the little things that define who we are.
- Love all. Trust few. Do wrong to no one. – William Shakespeare
- I don’t need your attitude. I have one of my own.
- I may not always be right but I’m NEVER wrong!
- I ain’t a playa, I just crush a lot.
- Don’t be a guy, The world is full of guys. Be a MAN.
- People are gonna talk about you especially when they envy you and the life you live. Let them. You affected their lives, they didn’t affect yours.
- You see, You like, You try, You fail.
I see, I like, I want, I get!
- You used to make me smile, you used to make me laugh, but now your attitude makes me want to yak.
- I am not a player…I’m the game.
- Did you fall down the ugly tree and hit every branch on your way down!
- East to the Sea
West to the Lands
Death to the girl
Who Touches my Man!
- If you like someone, tell him, because you might found out that they like you too.
- Fearless Quote
- Being normal is not necessarily a virtue. It denotes a lack of courage.
- Spend every second of every day together as a moment that could never be replaced.
- Though nothing can bring back the hours,
Of splendour in the grass,
Of glory in the flowers,
We will grieve not, rather find,
Strength in what remains behind…”
– William Wordsworth
- No wind favors him who has no destined port. – Norman Peale
- You know, things happen to you, and sometimes you don’t realize why it happened until much later. But eventually it all makes sense.
- I’m old enough to know better, but too young too care.”
- If you wanna live, make everything happen, but if you wanna play, just dream about it.
- He who finds love, finds life.
- Don’t hold on to something that was never there.
- The hardest thing about growing up is that you have to do what’s best for you – even if it means breaking someones heart…. including your own.
- She was a girl who knew how to be happy even when she was sad. And that’s important you know. – Marilyn Monroe
- Only a weak person needed someone else around all the time. – Sarah Dessen
- I will always believe in love and I don’t care what happens to me or how many times I get my heart broken, or how many breakup songs I write, I’m always going to believe that someday I am going to meet somebody who is actually right for me and he’s going to be wonderful and it’s going to work out. – Taylor Swift
- It takes a lot of courage to show your dreams to someone else. – Erma Bombeck
- Fearless Quote
- I’m gonna miss you like a child misses their blanket
But I’ve got to get a move on with my life
It’s time to be a big girl now
And big girls don’t cry
- I have no regrets. I wouldn’t have lived my life the way I did if I was going to worry about what people were going to say. – Ingrid Bergman
- I’m a strong girl keeping everything in line. Even when the tears are streaming down my face, I still manage to say the words I’m fine.
- Until you learn the meaning of trust
Until you learn the meaning of light
Until you learn to rip off the night and day
You’re never gonna be alright
- What you need, what you deserve, is a guy who adores you for what you are. Who doesn’t see you as a project, but a prize. you know? – Sarah Dessen
- Becoming fearless isn’t the point. That’s impossible. It’s learning how to control your fear, and how to be free from it. ― Veronica Roth
- Fear–who cares? ― Elizabeth Gilbert
- You don’t have to be fast. But you’d better be fearless. ― Christopher McDougall
- You’re never going to walk around fear. You’re only going to walk through it. I have to do all those things I am afraid of, but I do them constantly renewing my mind. ― Suzanne D. Williams
- And one has to understand that being brave is not the absence of fear but rather the strength to keep on going forward despite the fear. ― Paulo Coelho
- Fearless Tattoo
- You were put on this earth to achieve your greatest self, to live out your purpose, and to do it fearlessly. ― Steve Maraboli
- Her grandmother had once told her that one of life’s best lessons was not being afraid to look foolish — to just ask the question. ― Melissa Senate
- To me, Fearless is not the absence of fear. It’s not being completely unafraid. To me, Fearless is having fears. Fearless is having doubts. Lots of them. To me, Fearless is living in spite of those things that scare you to death. ― Taylor Swift
- The process of discovering your fearless self is of refinement, not adding. The best way to reconnect with your freedom is to look at the rules you have that govern your freedom. ― Steve Maraboli
- Courage Quote
- If you spent you life concentrating on what everyone else though of you, would you forget who you really were? What if the face you showed the world turned out to be a mask…with nothing beneath it?
- My cold, cold sailor heart says get on your way. I ain’t to proud to say but that’s how Ive been made. I’ll be that person till my dying day. I try so awful hard, but I can’t change.
- If someone told me that this is where I would end up today, I would of never believed them.
- There are some days where you just have to hold yourself together because there is no one to glue you back together if you fall apart.
- It’s better to cross the line and suffer the consequences, thento just stare at the line for the rest of your life.
- Something still exists as long as there’s someone there to remember it.
- Friends ask me how I feel and I lie convincingly, cause I don’t want to reveal that fact that I’m suffering. So I wear my disguise til I go home at night. And turn down all the lights and then I break down and cry.
- Everybody knows they’re going to die, but nobody believes it. If we did, we would do things differently.
- If you don’t take the chances you’re given, a lot of things can pass you by and they’ll never come back.
- I smile because when I cry, it doesn’t help. When I cry all it does is make people ask if I’m okay. I would love nothing more than to punch these people. I’m siting here, crying, but yes, I’m perfectly happy. I mean come on, Give me a break, obviously I’m not fine.
- Life Quote
- A coward is incapable of exhibiting love; it is the prerogative of the brave. – Mahatma Gandhi
- The weaker are always anxious for justice and equality. The strong pay no heed to either. – Aristotle
- Let go of the things that can no longer be fixed. If you force to try to put them back, things will only get worse. Holding on is being brave, but sometimes moving on makes you even tougher!
- Be strong, believe in who you are;
be strong, believe in what you feel. – Melissa Etheridge
- I learned that things change, people change, that doesn’t mean you forget the past or try to cover it up. It simply means that you move on and treasure the memories..
- If God sends us on strong paths, we are provided strong shoes. – Corrie TenBoom
- That which does not kill us makes us stronger. – Friedrich Nietzsche
- It is the nature of the strong heart, that like the palm tree it strives ever upwards when it is most burdened. – Philip Sidney
- A faithful friend is a strong defense; And he that hath found him hath found a treasure. – Louisa May Alcott
- Never give in.. never, never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in except to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force.. never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy. – Winston Churchill
- I have feelings too. I am still human. All I want is to be loved, for myself and for my talent. – Marilyn Monroe
- I don’t like to commit myself about heaven and hell — you see, I have friends in both places. – Mark Twain
- My life has been one great big joke, a dance that’s walked a song that’s spoke, I laugh so hard I almost choke when I think about myself. – Maya Angelou
- Do I contradict myself? Very well, then I contradict myself, I am large, I contain multitudes. – Walt Whitman
- Humour is the most engaging cowardice. With it myself I have been able to hold some of my enemy in play far out of gunshot. – Robert Frost
- I long, as does every human being, to be at home wherever I find myself. – Maya Angelou
- The reason I talk to myself is that I’m the only one whose answers I accept. – George Carlin
- I restore myself when I’m alone. – Marilyn Monroe
- I do not take a single newspaper, nor read one a month, and I feel myself infinitely the happier for it. – Thomas Jefferson
- God has entrusted me with myself. – Epictetus
- I have no regrets in my life. I think that everything happens to you for a reason. The hard times that you go through build character, making you a much stronger person. – Rita Mero
- You become a worrier by practicing worry. You can become free of worry by practicing the opposite and stronger habit of faith. With all the strength and perseverance you can command, start practicing faith. – Norman Vincent Peale
- Through persistence, self-knowledge, prayer, commitment, optimism, a resolute trust in God and the building of your own personal moral strength, you can enjoy the blessings of a deeper faith and face the difficulties of life with courage and confidence. – Norman Vincent Peale
- Do not pray for easy lives. Pray to be stronger men. – John F. Kennedy
- And remember, no matter where you go, there you are. – Confucius
- I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can’t be helped. – Frederick Perls
- I shall argue that strong men, conversely, know when to compromise and that all principles can be compromised to serve a greater principle. – Andrew Carnegie
- Promise me you’ll always remember: You’re braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. – A. A. Milne
- Keep looking my way, my head is held high. You want to bring me down? I dare you to try!
- Only one who devotes himself to a cause with his whole strength and soul can be a true master. For this reason mastery demands all of a person. – Albert Einstein
- Better to live one day as a lion, than a hundred as a sheep.
- You may shoot me with your words. You may cut me with your eyes. You may kill me with your hatefulness. But still, like air, I’ll rise.
- I love being ME!! You know why?… There’s no one like me, I’m one of a kind!
- I’m not trying to do you, I’m trying to be the best at being me.
- I might not be someone’s first choice, but I am a great choice. I don’t pretend to be someone I’m not, because I’m good at being me. I might not be proud of some of the things I’ve done in the past, but I’m proud of who I am today. I may not be perfect, but I don’t need to be. I am the way God made me. Take me as I am or watch me as I walk away!
- Being mean is a sign weakness, being kind shows you have strength and being there for someone shows them you can be.
- A great man always has the courage to say what is in his heart.
- Anais Nin Quotes
- I like to be a free spirit. Some don’t like that, but that’s the way I am. – Princess Diana
- Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind. – Dr. Seuss
- I am somebody. I am me. I like being me. And I need nobody to make me somebody. – Louis L’Amour
- I am you; you are me. You are the waves; I am the ocean. Know this and be free, be divine. – Sri Sathya Sai Baba
- The deep root of failure in our lives is to think, ‘Oh how useless and powerless I am.’ It is essential to think strongly and forcefully, ‘I can do it,’ without boasting or fretting. – Tenzin Gyatso, the 14th Dalai Lama
- I am so clever that sometimes I don’t understand a single word of what I am saying. – Oscar Wilde
- I am extraordinarily patient, provided I get my own way in the end. – Margaret Thatcher
- I am one of the people who love the why of things. – Catherine the Great
- When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be. – Lao Tzu
- Be what you are. This is the first step toward becoming better than you are. – Julius Charles Hare
- I am certainly not one of those who need to be prodded. In fact, if anything, I am the prod. – Winston Churchill
- I am my own heroine. – Marie Bashkirtseff
- I am the greatest, I said that even before I knew I was. – Muhammad Ali
- All the knowledge I possess everyone else can acquire, but my heart is all my own. – Johann von Goethe
- Every man is his own ancestor and every man his own heir. He devises his own future, and he inherits his own past. – H. F. Hedge
- I never really look for anything. What God throws my way comes. I wake up in the morning and whichever way God turns my feet, I go. – Pearl Bailey
- Take the time to come home to yourself every day. – Robin Casarjean
- To say “I love you” one must first be able to say the “I.” – Ayn Rand
- A friend is one who takes me for what I am. – Henry David Thoreau
- Without knowing what I am and why I am here, life is impossible. – Leo Tolstoy
- I am the miracle. – Buddha
- Freedom lies in being bold. – Robert Frost
- I own me, and therefore, I can engineer me. I am me, and I am okay. – Virginia Satir