There are some times that we are going after a forbidden love, so forbidden love quotes help you express your feelings.
Does everybody think you and your partner shouldn’t be together, but you are still too much in love to accept it? Then you’ll find lots of beautiful quotes for forbidden love here to show your feelings.
Enjoy the quotes!
- “We are commanded to love God with all our minds, as well as with all our hearts, and we commit a great sin if we forbid or prevent that cultivation of the mind in others which would enable them to perform this duty.” Angelina Grimke quotes
- “Sometimes what we call love is just a settling of old scores, or a seeking of forbidden pain, or a circuitous path to the kingdom of cruelty, or she may simply have confused lack of capital with heroism while searching for rescue without knowing from what.” Anne Roiphe quotes
- “Love between sexes is a sin in theology, a forbidden intercourse in jurisprudence, a mechanical insult in medicine, and a subject philosophy has no time for.” Karl Kraus
- “The best generals I have known were… stupid or absent-minded men. Not only does a good army commander not need any special qualities, on the contrary he needs the absence of the highest and best human attributes — love, poetry, tenderness, and philosophic inquiring doubt. He should be limited, firmly convinced that what he is doing is very important (otherwise he will not have sufficient patience), and only then will he be a brave leader. God forbid that he should be humane, should love, or pity, or think of what is just and unjust.” Umberto Giordano
- “Forbidden pleasures alone are loved immoderately; when lawful, they do not excite desire.” Marcus Fabius Quintilian