French Love Quotes
French love quotes are becoming more and more popular, because French is known as the language of love. So some of the best and deepest love quotes are originally from French.
Also by using and memorising French quotes to tell your loved one, you will make a special effect on him/her.
So you can find some great French love quotes on this page to use…
- Le prix d’Amour, c’est seulement Amour … Il faut aimer si l’on veut etre aime.
- The price of Love is simply Love … One must love if one wants to be loved.
- “J’aime deux choses, toi et la rose la rose pour un jour et toi pour toujours”
“I love two things you and the rose the rose for one day and you forever”
- “Loin d’un visage cher tous les jours sont d’hiver”
“Far from a loved face all the days are wintry”
- “Il faut que je la voie et lui tend a mon coeur.Je l’aime au point de foudre et je ne peut pas continuer a être séparé d’elle.Si elle me n’aimerait plus.Je n’aurais plus rien á faire sur terre.”
It means… “I must see her and press her to my heart. I love her to the point of madness, and I cannot continue to be separated from her. If she no longer loved me, I would have nothing left to do on earth.”
- I should like to lie at your feet and die in your arms. Voltaire
- Love is like an hourglass, with the heart filling up, as the brain empties. Jules Renard
- The true triumph of reason is that it allows us to get along with those who do not possess it. Voltaire
- Love is the exchange of two fantasies and the contact of two skins. Chamfort
- Life has taught us that love does not consist life is thickly sown with thorns and I know no other remedy than to pass quickly through them. The longer we dwell on our misfortunes, the greater is their power to harm us. Voltaire
- in gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction. Antoine de Saint-Exupery
- There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved. George Sand