Goodbye love quotes
Goodbye love quotes are the perfect way to describe your feelings when you are separating from your loved one. Are you breaking up with each other, or are you saying goodbye because of some circumstances?
Whichever the reason is, you’ll find lots of deep beautiful goodbye love quotes on this page.
- The song is ended But the melody lingers on. ~Irving Berlin
- I thought when love for you died, I should die. It’s dead. Alone strangely, I live on. ~Rupert Brooke
- Music I heard with you was more than music
And bread I broke with you was more than bread
Now that I am not with you, all is desolate
All that once was so beautiful is dead. Conrad Aiken
- Far away is close at hand
Close joined is far away,
Love shall come at your command
Yet will not stay. Robert Graves
- ” True friends don’t say good-bye, they just take extended leaves of absences from each other.” Unknown
- ” Never say good-bye because good-bye means going away, and going away means forgetting.” Peter Pan
- ” Don’t be dismayed by good-byes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again. And meeting again after moments or lifetimes is certain for those who are friends.” Richard Back
- ” A good-bye is only painful if you know you’ll never say hello again.” Unknown
- ” We laughed, we cried, but we’ll never say good-bye.” Unknown
- ” Good-byes make you think, they make you realize what you’ve had, what you’ve lost, and what you’ve taken for granted.” Unknown
- ” As I stared into your eyes, you asked me why I was about to cry, it’s because I know you were going to say good-bye.” Unknown
- ” Saying good-bye to the times we’ve had is the same as saying hello to the times to come.” Unknown
- Learn to appreciate the one who cannot live without you and do not run after the one who is happy without you.
- Never say goodbye if you still want to try. Never give up if you still feel you can go on. Never say you do not love a person anymore if you cannot let go.
- Goodbyes are only for those who love with their eyes. Because for those who love with heart and soul there is no such thing as separation.
- Life is stages … The sweetest is the love … The hardest is the separation … The most painful is the goodbyes … The most beautiful is reunion.
- You know that you are in love when the hardest thing to do is say good-bye!
- I wish I knew how to quit you. (Annie Proulx)
- There will always be one story between us, but it will remain unfinished.
- Tears can dry, but the heart is still crying.
- How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.
- What we call the beginning is often the end. And to make an end is to make a beginning. The end is where we start from.
- The two hardest things to say in life are hello for the first time and goodbye for the last.”
- I am not crying because I am sad, I am crying because I have been strong enough to forget you.
- Maybe I will not cry, but it hurts. Maybe I will not say it, but I break inside. Maybe I will not show it, but I am deeply hurt …
- Don’t think back to the past, it will not come back … no matter how much you cry!
- Being away from you makes me suffer, but seeing you with another person makes me die.
- Love is so short, forgetting is so long. (Pablo Neruda)
- The greater your capacity to love, the greater your capacity to feel the pain. (Jennifer Aniston)
- It is difficult to say goodbye when you want to stay, hard to laugh when you want to cry, but the most terrible thing is to have to forget when you want to love
- I’m the one who said goodbye, it’s over, but I’m also the one who cries.
- Man’s feelings are always purest and most glowing in the hour of meeting and of farewell.
Great is the art of beginning, but greater is the art of ending.
- Don’t be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again. And meeting again, after moments or lifetimes, is certain for those who are friends.
- Why can’t we get all the people together in the world that we really like and then just stay together? I guess that wouldn’t work. Someone would leave. Someone always leaves. Then we would have to say good-bye. I hate good-byes. I know what I need. I need more hellos.
- It’s time to say goodbye, but I think goodbyes are sad and I’d much rather say hello. Hello to a new adventure.
- All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another.
- Never say goodbye because goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting.
- We’ll meet again,
Don’t know where,don’t know when,
But I know we’ll meet again, some sunny day.
- Only in the agony of parting do we look into the depths of love.
- What is that feeling when you’re driving away from people and they recede on the plain till you see their specks dispersing? – it’s the too-huge world vaulting us, and it’s good-bye. But we lean forward to the next crazy venture beneath the skies.
- Remember me and smile, for it’s better to forget than to remember me and cry.
- So long as the memory of certain beloved friends lives in my heart, I shall say that life is good.
- Yesterday brought the beginning, tomorrow brings the end, though somewhere in the middle we became the best of friends.
- Goodbyes make you think. They make you realize what you’ve had, what you’ve lost, and what you’ve taken for granted.
- The pain of parting is nothing to the joy of meeting again.
- Though miles may lie between us, We are never far apart, For friendship doesn’t count miles, It’s measured by the heart.
- To part is the lot of all mankind. The world is a scene of constant leave-taking, and the hands that grasp in cordial greeting today, are doomed ere long to unite for the the last time, when the quivering lips pronounce the word – Farewell.
- Goodbyes are not forever, Goodbyes are not the end. They simply mean I’ll miss you, Until we meet again.
- There are no goodbyes for us. Wherever you are, you will always be in my heart.
- You have been my friend. That in itself is a tremendous thing.
- This is not a goodbye, sweetheart, this is a thank you, thank you for coming into my life and giving me pleasure, thank you for loving me and receiving my love for it, thanks for the memories that I have But most of all, thank you for showing me that there will be a time when I can finally let you go.
- If you’re brave enough to say goodbye, life will reward you with a new hello.
- This is not a goodbye, my darling, this is a thank you.
- Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.
- ” Saying good-bye isn’t the hard part, it’s what we have to leave behind that’s hard.” Unknown
- ” Never say I love you, if you don’t really care- Never talk about feelings if they aren’t really there- Never touch a life if you mean to break a heart- Never say you’re going to if you don’t plan to start- Never look me in the eye if all you do is lie- Never say hello if you really mean goodbye.” Unknown
- When I see your smile, and I know it’s not for me, that’s when I’ll miss you. Anonymous
- When love turns away, now, I don’t follow it. I sit and suffer, unprotesting until I feel the tread of another step. Sylvia Ashton-Warner
- The real genius for love lies not in getting into, but getting out of love. George Moore
- We only part to meet again. John Gay
- The mind has a thousand eyes
The heart but one
Yet the life of a whole life dies
When love is done. Francis William Bourdillon
- Why does it take a minute to say hello and forever to say goodbye? Unknown