Are you looking for a fun, creative way to let your partner know how much you love him/her? Then I Love You love quotes are the best way!
You can use the lovely quotes on this page to show your real feelings in a beautiful way. Enjoy the quotes!
- Love puts the fun in together, the sad in apart, and the joy in a heart. ~Author Unknown
- Soul-mates are people who bring out the best in you. They are not perfect but are always perfect for you. ~Author Unknown
- Trip over love, you can get up. Fall in love and you fall forever. ~Author Unknown
- Love one another and you will be happy. It’s as simple and as difficult as that. ~Michael Leunig
- Who, being loved, is poor? ~Oscar Wilde
- Are we not like two volumes of one book? ~Marceline Desbordes-Valmore
- Without love, what are we worth? Eighty-nine cents! Eighty-nine cents worth of chemicals walking around lonely. ~M*A*S*H, Hawkeye
- The hours I spend with you I look upon as sort of a perfumed garden, a dim twilight, and a fountain singing to it. You and you alone make me feel that I am alive. Other men it is said have seen angels, but I have seen thee and thou art enough. ~George Moore
- I’ve fallen in love many times… always with you. ~Author Unknown
- My love as deep; the more I give to thee,
The more I have, both are infinite.
- Love makes your soul crawl out from its hiding place. ~Zora Neale Hurston
- I learned the real meaning of love. Love is absolute loyalty. People fade, looks fade, but loyalty never fades. You can depend so much on certain people, you can set your watch by them. And that’s love, even if it doesn’t seem very exciting. ~Sylvester Stallone
- You cannot be lonely if you like the person you’re alone with. ~Wayne W. Dyer
- A man reserves his true and deepest love not for the species of woman in whose company he finds himself electrified and enkindled, but for that one in whose company he may feel tenderly drowsy. ~George Jean Nathan
- Nobody has ever measured, even poets, how much a heart can hold. ~Zelda Fitzgerald
- Our love could change the orbit of the earth. So, if a meteor ever comes hurtling towards earth with the guarantee of destruction, top scientists may call on us to, well, you know, do it like crazy for the sake of humankind. ~Author Unknown
- Love means nothing in tennis, but it’s everything in life. ~Author Unknown
- We are not the same persons this year as last; nor are those we love. It is a happy chance if we, changing, continue to love a changed person. ~W. Somerset Maugham
- I love you like crazy, baby
‘Cuz I’d go crazy without you.
- We are all a little weird and life’s a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love. ~Author Unknown
- How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard. ~From the movie Annie
- Falling in love is so hard on the knees. ~Aerosmith