Inspiring Love Quotes
- To love and win is the best thing. To love and lose, the next best. William M. Thackeray
- Love the heart that hurts you, but never hurt the heart that loves you. Vipin Sharma
- Love isn’t just for the smart of talented, but for all the amimals God created. Sarah Wonders
- I’d like to run away From you, But if you didn’t come And find me … I would die. Shirley Bassey
- No man is truly married until he understands every word his wife is NOT saying. Unknown
- To live is like to love – all reason is against it, and all healthy instinct for it. Samuel Butler
- True love cannot be found where it truly does not exist, Nor can it be hidden where it truly does. Anonymous
- Life without love is like a tree Without blossom and fruit. Khalil Gibran
- I love thee, I love but thee With a love that shall not die
Till the sun grows cold And the stars grow old.
- Love is a wonderful thing. You never have to take it away
From one person to give it to another.
There’s always more than enough to go around.
Pamela de Roy
- Love is like a rumor, Everyone talks about it, But no one truly knows. Anonymous
- Love is a haunting melody That I have never mastered And I fear I never will. William S. Burroughs
- Once in awhile, Right in the middle of an ordinary life, Love gives us a fairy tale. Anonymous
- You love simply because you cannot help it. Kim Anderson
- Love is not a matter of counting the years… But making the years count. Michelle St. Amand
- My love, you know you are my best friend. You know that I’d do anything for you And my love, let nothing come between us. My love for you is strong and true. Sarah McLachlan
- May no gift be too small to give, nor too simple to receive, which is wrapped in thoughtfulness and tied with love. O. Baird
- Love is the master key that opens the gates of happiness. Oliver Wendell Holmes
- Love is a fruit in season at all times, and within the reach of every hand. Mother Teresa
- Listening is an attitude of the heart, a genuine desire to be with another which both attracts and heals. Isham
- Things base and vile, holding no quantity,
Love can transpose to form and dignity.
Love looks not with the eye, but with the mind,
And therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.
- Love cannot endure indifference. It needs to be wanted. Like a lamp, it needs to be fed out of the oil of another’s heart, or its flame burns low. Henry Ward Beecher
- Love does not consist in gazing at each other but in looking together in the same direction. Antoine de Saint-Exupery
- Love is always bestowed as a gift — freely, willingly, and without expectation…. We don’t love to be loved; we love to love. Leo Buscaglia
- The most powerful symptom of love is a tenderness which becomes at times almost insupportable. Victor Hugo
- Love means to commit oneself without guarantee, to give oneself completely in the hope that our love will produce love in the loved person. Love is an act of faith, and whoever is of little faith is also of little love. Erich Fromm
- There is only one happiness in life: to love and be loved. George Sand
- Love is an act of endless forgiveness A tender look which becomes a habit. Peter Ustinov
- The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard but must be felt with the heart. Helen Keller
- The courses of true love never did run smooth. William Shakespeare
- Love quotes show the meaning of love in countless ways …
- I don’t want to be a chapter. I want to be the whole story of your life. Gabor Timis
- If you love someone, tell them because hearts are often broken by words left unspoken. Gabor Timis
- Don’t change yourself for someone. If they don’t appreciate the way you are, then find someone who will. Anonymous
- When someone loves you, they don’t have to say it. You can tell by the way they treat you. Gabor Timis
- Nothing is more priceless than looking into the eyes of your loved one and saying “I Love You”. ~ Anonymous
- Love is like water. We can fall in it, we can drown in it, but we can’t live without it. Julie W.
- Having someone to love is Family. Having somewhere to go is Home. Having both is Blessing. ~ Unknown
- The best thing in life is finding someone who knows all your mistakes and weaknesses and still thinks you are completely amazing. Amanda Talrey
- Always listen to your heart. Even though it is on your left side, it will be alwats be right. Anonymous
- I don’t need a perfect partner. I just need someone who can make me feel that I am the only one. Mary T.
- Don’t change so people will like you. Be yourself and the right people will love the real you.