Justin Bieber Quotes
Justin Drew Bieber (pronounced /ˈbiːbər/, BEE-bər; born March 1, 1994) is a Canadian pop-R&B; singer. Bieber was discovered in 2008 by Scooter Braun, who happened to come across Bieber’s videos on YouTube and later became his manager.
- “I’m a really claustrophobic person to begin with. I hate elevators, especially crammed elevators. I get really scared. So I think that it’s very definitely scary when girls are all around me and I can’t go anywhere. At the same time, I guess I got to get used to it, you know what I mean?”
- “I definitely want to buy my mom a house once I get enough funds. I think that’s definitely something that I want to do. I think that any person, it’s their dream to buy their mother a house.”
- “I have a house in Stratford and I got a house in Atlanta but I don’t really live anywhere–I live on the road. I’m kind of like living in a suitcase, travelling so much.”
- “I miss my family, I miss my friends. I mean the city itself, which is very pretty and familiar because it’s really all I ever knew. But it’s more my friends and family. I could go without the city. It doesn’t really matter where I am as long as I have family and friends close to me. It’s really all that matters.”
- Interviewer: What’s the girl fashion trend that confuses you? Justin Bieber: “Uggs. I think they’re ugly. And I think big sunglasses are kind of overrated. I like big sunglasses but not those huge, round ones.”
- Interviewer: What’s the girly movie that you secretly love? Justin Bieber: “I like The Notebook.”
- Interviewer: What’s your dream job? Justin Bieber: “I’d like to be an architect. That would be cool. I like drawing.”
- Interviewer:What’s your worst habit? Justin Bieber: “Eating too much candy. I like Sour Patch Kids.”
- Interviewer: Fill in the blank: When I’m 17 I want to… Justin Bieber: “I would like to have a second album out and be touring, and hopefully have my own charity by then.”
- Just landed back in LA!! Weather is awesome.. IN AND OUT BURGER HERE WE COME!
- Interviewer: Do you have a Valentine this year? Justin: I have one person that I’ll be sending flowers to and that’s my mom. She’s been there since the beginning and has given up a lot for me, I’m very blessed to have her. She likes roses, so I think I might send her the One Less Lonely Girl bouquet.
- Interviewer: You’re only 15 years old, so have you had a chance to really lavish a girl in presents? Justin: I haven’t been able to be as romantic as probably I will be able to be, but I think that being a gentleman is what matters; taking them out to a nice dinner, open the doors, stuff like that. Flowers are great, but love is better -you know what I mean?
- “I have crushes, but they’re all too old. Like Beyonce -she has a husband, I might get shot. I went up to give Beyonce a hug at the Grammys and Jay-Z said, watch out buddy! He was kidding, but you know…”
- “I sang to Nicole [Scherzinger] from the Pussycat Dolls. That was an amazing moment…It was hard to take my eyes off of her because she’s so gorgeous.”
- “My mom said I wasn’t allowed to date until I was sixteen, but I broke that rule. She found out and said, ‘I’m disappointed in you.'”
- “I have dumped a girl over the phone – it’s terrible isn’t it? We got into an argument during a phone call so I basically said, I don’t wanna be with you any more,’ and she cried. I saw her after that and it was a bit awkward, but we’re not enemies now, so that’s cool. But I wouldn’t recommend it, it’s very mean!”
- “It would be a shame to go out with a hot girl you can’t have a decent conversation with!”
- “I have my romantic moments – for sure.”
- “A girl has to have a beautiful smile, beautiful eyes and she should have a good sense of humor. She should be honest, loving and trustworthy.”
- I also try to read all of my fan mail. A lot of them send me candy, which I’m not allowed to eat ’cause my mom says it might be poisonous.”
- “I’m just a regular 16 year old kid. I make good grilled cheese and I like girls.”
- “There’s more people that like me than there are who hate me, so I kind of brush it off.”
- “I still [use Twitter] as much as before. People write to me and say, ‘I’m giving up, you’re not talking to me.’ I just write them a simple message like, ‘Never give up,’ you know? And it changes their life.”
- See like Adam and Eve, Tragedy was our destiny,
Like Sonny and Cher, I don’t care I’ve got you baby.
- When I met you girl my heart went knock knock
Now them butterflies in my stomach won’t stop stop.
- Girl without you I am lost…Can’t face this focus at heart.
Between me and love…You’re the Common Denominator.
- Many have called but the chosen is you, Whatever you want shawty I’ll give it to you.
- A minute with you is worth more than
A thousand days without your love.
- I can fix up your broken heart.
I can give you a brand new start.
I can make you b e l i e v e .
- I just need somebody to love,
I don’t need too much, just somebody to love.
- Love me, Love me. . .Say That you love me!
- For you, I would have done whatever and no I can’t believe we’re not together.
- Take another look right in my eyes…
My first love, broke my heart for the first time.
- My fight is your fight.
- My heart is blind but I don’t care…
‘Cuz when I’m with you everything has disappeared.
- I’m running out of time,
Where is my runaway love?
- There’s gonna be one less lonely girl.
- If you need me…I’ll come right there.
From a thousand miles away…When you smile I smile.
- And our haters I swear they look so small from up here…
‘Cause were bigger &nd; Loves bigger. I’m bigger &nd; You’re bigger.
- But it’ll never be enough,
I won’t stop until I find My runaway love.
- Her heart’s locked and know what i got the key…
I’ll take her &nd; leave the world with one less lonely!
- I’d face a thousand years of pain for my girl. :]
- Shake me til’ you can wake me from this bad dream
- How many torn photographs saw you taping back?