Katheryn Elizabeth Hudson (born October 25, 1984), better known by the stage name Katy Perry, is an American singer-songwriter, musician and actress. Born in Santa Barbara, California, and raised by Christian pastor parents
- I bent her over and smacked her on the a*s… and then I forgave her and then I said ‘I love you, bitch!’
- I mean, it just feels lovely
- The album is coming out in two weeks, and I had to be available for a lot of approvals. We couldn’t get any phone service or Internet service over there. I was crushed, was really looking forward to it, but she understood. I was glad I could throw her a bachelorette party.
- Wow, looks like my play date with Elmo has been cut short!
- Besides my big b**bs, it is probably my hourglass shape that is my best feature. I play off of that a lot. I like that I have a lot on top and a lot on the bottom. Or enough. Russ seems to agree.
- I like to skip rope and eat as healthily as I can. I like to have my greens and cut out fast food. I also have regular facials. I’m addicted to Maki at Ole Henriksen spa. I know I’m kind of voluptuous and I’ve always been that way. Saying that, I’m young and metabolism is on my side and my schedule is so crazy that I lose weight from the intensity of it. But if you ask me that question in five or six years and I’ll probably have a different answer for you
- Zack Morris from Saved by the Bell was a definite crush and still is. He is really hot. It’s my dream to meet him some day.