Kiss Me Quotes
- At this moment there are 6 billion 5 hundred two million 8 hundred and sixty-seven thousand 1 hundred twenty people in the world. It will take a few and sometimes all you need is one. For better of for worse.
- …. life`s funny sometimes. it can push pretty hard. falling in love with someone who doesn`t love you back. when your boyfriend and best friend leave you alone. or you pull the trigger or light the flame and can`t take it back.
- Life speeds by you and you rarely have the time to take a look around and see what you really have so every now and then look at the amazing people around you and then look in a mirror to see if you like who you’ve become.
- It’s so hard to hide pain yet we still try to do it. Yet when it comes to happiness we can’t wait to let it out and let the world see it. Yet pain can sometimes turn into beauty we just don’t think of it that way.
- Sometime what we really need is someone to be honest with us at all times even as much as the truth hurts we still want it even if we get hurt in the end.
- Happiness doesn’t come cheap, hell if it did we’d all be smiling. – One tree hill
- I guess I’m just a riddle, wrapped in a mystery inside a bitch.
- It seems to me that if you or I must choose between two courses of thought or action we should remember our dying and try so to live that our death brings no pleasure to the world. – John Steinbeck
- There will always be something to ruin our lives. It all depends on what or which finds us first. We are always ripe and ready to be taken. – Charles Bukowski
- Time takes it all. Whether you want it to or not, time takes it all away, time bares it away. And in the end, there is only darkness. Sometimes we find others in that darkness, and sometimes we lost them there again.”- Stephen King
- Love is not love which alters when it alteration finds. It is never fixed, marked that looks on tempus and is never shaken up. Love alters not with time’s brief hours and weeks but bares it out leading to the edge of doom. – William Shakespeare
- it`s been said. we just don`t recognize the significant moments while they’re happening. we replace them with things – people – ideas and we take them for granted. and it`s usually not until it`s about to be taken away that you realize how wrong you`ve been. how much you really need it. how much you love it.
- sometimes people step up. sometimes they fall short. life can push pretty hard. but if you look closely you an find hope. in the eyes of children. in the bars of a song. and in the eyes of the ones you love. and if you`re lucky. i mean the luckiest person on this entire planet — that person will decide to love you back.
- We give our hearts away.. sometimes to the wrong people but sometimes to the ones we never thought we would and in the end we wouldn’t change a thing.
- The decision to kiss for the first time is the most crucial in any love story. It changes the relationship of two people much more strongly then even the final surrender because the kiss already has within it surrendered.
- Fear changes everything. – One tree hill
- I don’t think there’s anything more tragic than bad timing.. everything’s right and then circumstances beyond your control are wrong.. everything you want is right there .. but you can’t touch it. – One tree hill
- I spent a lot of time searching for reasons and answers, but you can’t find whats not there. – One Tree Hill
- Let us not seek to fix the blame fore the past, let us accept our own responsibility for the future. – J.F.K.
- There’s no shame in being afraid. Hell, we’re all afraid. What you gotta do is figure out what you’re afraid of because when you put a face on it you can beat it, better yet you can use it.
- Time is tricky. You have whole months, even years, when nothing changes a speck. When you don’t go anywhere or do anything, or think one new thought. &+ then you get hit with a day or an hour, or half a second, when so much happens, it’s almost like you are born all over again into some brand new person you for damn sure never expected to meet.
- You said you never meant to hurt me but that doesn’t make it right. You said you were wrong and apologized way too many times but that doesn’t make it okay. So listen when I say it’s not alright, it’s not fine. When you see the tears falling down from my eyes I’m not okay, I’m not that strong but I guess I should have seen it coming all along.
- You were worth the fight. But I couldn’t fight forever.
- In the day by day collision called the art of growing up, there’s an innocence we look for in the stars. To be taken to the younger days, when there was no giving up on the people we held closest to our hearts.
- I couldn’t sleep last night because I know that it’s over between us. I’m not bitter anymore, because I know that what we had was real. And if in some distant place in the future we see each other in our new lives, I’ll smile at you with joy and remember how we spent the summer beneath the trees, learning from each other and growing in love. The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds, and that’s what you’ve given me. That’s what I hope to give you forever. – The Notebook
- summer nights lit up with flashlights. won’t you take my hand, let’s get away. on top of buildings or watching all your movies, now you’ve got my time; let’s get away.
- I’ve accepted a lot less than what I deserved; I’ve settled for less and ended up hurt, with the fragments of my heart shattered on the ground; and I’ve had to pick up the pieces and learn to keep going. and through all of this pain inflicted by ignorance, I’ve learned a lot, and ended up stronger.
- I remember everything about that night. The memories keep coming back to haunt me. They cut deeper than any knife.
- we just have to get up, and keep walking. because as much as we’d like it to be true, this isn’t a movie or any of that crap. in real life you get yourself back up and brush yourself off. and life goes on without the people you wanted to take with you. and it sucks.
- We went days without a meaningful conversation. And I used to miss you so much when that happened. But it never seemed like you missed me. And because of it, I stopped missing you. – One Tree Hill
- he gets down to the end of his life, and he looks back and decides that all those years he suffered, those were the best years of his life, ’cause they made him who he was. all those years he was happy? you know, total waste. didn’t learn a thing. – little miss sunshine
- Life is kind of like a map. The more it unfolds the more you can see. The only tricky part is. It shows you all the ways and places you can go. But gives you no directions.
- i`m learning that sometimes, even when you love someone more than you thought possible, you have to let go of them. it stings like hell, but it`s life. letting go to become who you`re destined to be. freeing yourself from the people who just don`t fit into your plans anymore. it`s all about letting go. the key is to take it day by day, moment by moment. and eventually, when you reach that place, that happiness, that you`ve been waiting for forever, letting go was the right thing to do.
- It’s a funny thing about coming home. Looks the same, smells the same, feels the same. You’ll realize what’s changed is you.
- I hummed out loud a melody that left the world without a sound. The quiet streets, just the whistling of the breeze, I want to be the air you breathe. When you can’t hang on I’m all you need.
- It was you that showed me who I am, and taught me how to stand for what I know is real. Now I’m breathing for the first time and I’m leaving all this behind. I’ve become what I am because of you. It was you.
- I’m searching for a reason to hold on. But I know there’s a new light with every dawn.
- All the time I wasted on you
All the bullshit you put me through
I’m checking into rehab
Cause everything that we had
Didn’t mean a thing to you
I used to be love drunk
But now I’m hung over
Love is forever
Forever is over
– Love Drunk ; Boys Like Girls
- It’s like looking at all the students and wondering who’s had their heart broken that day, and how they are able to cope with having three quizzes and a book report on top of that. Or wondering who did the heart breaking. And wondering why. – The Perks of Being a Wallflower
- I think that’s what I find most strange about this world. Nobody ever says how they feel. They hurt, but they don’t cry out. They’re happy, but they don’t dance or jump around. And they’re angry, but they hardly ever scream. Because they feel ashamed. Nothing’s worse than that. So we all walk around with our heads looking down and never look up and see how beautiful the sky is.
- And though it’s been so long, I can’t ever seem to forget. All it takes is a song and I could swear I hear your steps. Down the hall echoes a past that leaves an ache, it’s never left. Cause I gave you my best.
- Sometimes you need a breakdown. One of those yell at everyone, cry until you fall, and can’t breathe kind of breakdowns. Then you feel better. And if you don’t, then at least people know your not okay.
- so maybe forever ended a lot sooner than i thought it would, and maybe we didn’t leave off on the right note, and maybe we’re not going to have another chance to get it right, but i just want you to know that the times we had meant the world to me, and even though they’re over now, i would never trade them for anything.
- Wiping the tears from her eyes. Some days she feels like dying. And some days its not worth trying. She gets so sick of crying.
- If there is no passion in your life, then have you ever really lived? Find your passion, whatever it may be. Become it, and let it become you, and you will find that great things will happen for you, to you, and because of you. – T. Alan Armstrong
- We’re spinning on a roller coaster ride
With the world stuck in black and white
You drove me crazy every time we touched
Now im so broken that i can’t get up
– Love Drunk ; Boys Like Girls
- For what it’s worth, it’s never too late or too early to be whoever you want to be. You can change or stay the same, there are no rules to this thing. We can make the best or the worst of it. I hope you make the best of it, and I hope you see things that startle you. I hope you feel things you never felt before. I hope you meet people with a different point of view. I hope you live a life you’re proud of. If you find that you’re not, I hope you have the strength to start all over again.
- Sometimes I forget to remember how really wonderful life can be. So I’m trying not to do that anymore. – One Tree Hill
- Everything moved so slowly. Each breath she took lasted an eternity. And every time she felt like she was returning from the ocean in which she was drowning, a riptide reared up and dragged her back into the deep. But she was okay.
- Because sometimes it’s easier to say, “I hate you,” than “I miss you, I wish we didn’t fight; I wish you would call me sometimes.” Because sometimes, it’s easier to think, screw life, screw work, screw everything, than admit that you’re overwhelmed and feel like you’re drowning. Because sometimes, it’s easier to admit the simple things than say the hard things and realize how much you’ve been struggling and how much you feel as if life has gone out of your control.
- I’m looking forward to another day without you
The way I see it you could never do what I do
I welcomed you with open arms
You drove the knife write through my heart
So now I’m crossing out the pain that’s been tearing us apart
– The Next Best Thing; All time low
- Love comes when manipulation stops. When you think more about the other person than about his or her reactions to you. When you dare to reveal yourself fully. When you dare to be vulnerable.
- We need to get out more. We need to stop sometimes and look at the sky. We need to spend more time with the ones we love and forget the ones we don’t. So many things can make you forget, make you forget what’s important in life. They will use fear on us and if you believe them and let them in, it will bring you down, will make you get in line and shut up. Well, we don’t want to get in line, we want to show them all the sky and let them figure it out for themselves. We are talking to you, yes you. Sat in your car, sat at home, walking along the street. That thing you want – that thing that feels a hundred miles away, it’s yours. It always has been. All you have to do is go and get it.
- Everybody just keeps on moving on in this crazy, messed up world. That’s all you can do anyways. You keep smiling, you keep moving, you just keep on living. cause who knows, you might just be the only thing keeping somebody else from stopping. You might be someone’s everything and not even know it. If you stop moving, what’s to keep them from stopping too?
- He kept her picture on his wall, went half-crazy now and then he still loved her through it all, hoping she’d come back again.
- maybe he’s the one you need, and not just the one you want…
- no more waiting up for calls. i’ve got nothing left to say to you.
- close your eyes and count by twos, and when you get to five; that’s when i’ll stop loving you.
- remember when you used to sing to me on the phone? you weren’t that good but i admit i still kinda miss it.
- No matter how much time goes by, you’ll never forget the first time he looked at you & how you fell in love with his eyes.
- they ignore each other and look the other way. but they both know deep down inside, that it wasn’t supposed to end this way..
- Look for the boy that will go out of his way just to see you one last time.
- As you move on remember me, remember us and all we use to be.
- you never think the last time is the last time. you never think there will be more. you think you will have forever. but you don’t.
- just once, i want to be hard to leave. i want to be the one he’s up late at night thinking about. i want to be the one he’s telling his boys — i think i love her.
- I`ll never forget what you did to me; but I`ll never let you know I remember.
- there’s a fine, fine line between love and a waste of a time.
- if i fall in love with someone else.. it’s not because i wanted to. it’s because you were never there to catch me..
- People dislike alcoholics, but they still drink at parties. People sit in non-smoking sections in restaurants, but still enjoy the occasional nicotine jolt. People have strong feelings against self-injurers, but they also take all their emotions out on other people.
- Did I mention when I see you it stings like hell, to the fact that we could have something that’ll never happened?
- Doesn’t it feel so awkward seeing him in the hallway & pretending you don’t see him?
- the only thing better than the kiss itself is the moment right before it when the look in his eyes leaves you breathless.
- if we end up together–it’d be beautiful. and if we dont, it’d be a beautiful disaster.
- the hardest part of looking away is never looking back..
- As I say the words, I realize how true they are. And maybe that’s the trick to getting through it, through life: realizing that everybody, including ourselves, is lugging around some kind of screwed-up baggage. Maybe we are put here to help each other carry the loads.
- I want to run with reckless emotion, find out if love is, the size of the ocean. Even if I crash and burn, at least I’ll know what it’s like to feel alive.
- I like the stars…it’s the illusion of permanence. I can pretend that things last…that lives last longer than moments.
- And all at once it leaves you breathless
With next to nothing, but open hands
Reach out, hold on tight
I know it hurts but keep trying
And with your luck
This won’t be over quick
Out of the blue it strikes you
What’s left to catch but the fear of letting go?
- I have compromised every major decision in my life because of other people. Well guess what? This one’s for me.
- Tried to run but I couldn’t move
Well I paid for these concrete shoes
Like a singer that sings the blues
You saw hope in the hopeless
I’m not dying
All you did was save my life
Pulled me out of that flatline
Put the heartbeat back inside
- There is an inner beauty about a woman who believes in herself, who knows she is capable of anything that she puts her mind to. There is a beauty in the strength & determination of a woman who follows her own path, who is not thrown off by obstacles along the way. There is a beauty about a woman whose confidence comes from experiences; who knows she can fall, pick herself up, and move on.
- And there’s no way around it
Could this be our last dance?
So fall asleep with the TV darling
I’ll be back again
Do you want to see
The place where I was free?
‘Cause in my mind I’ve been there
And there’s no one here but me
- The thing is, life is random. Sometimes it’s tragic, and totally messed up. But there’s one thing that makes all the drama and tears worthwhile. If you’re lucky enough to find someone you love, who loves you back, it’s a gift. – Degrassi
- If I had known it was the end, would I have done it any different?
- I know it seems hard sometimes but remember one thing. Through every dark night, theres a bright day after that. – Tupac.
- I keep trying to find the right words to say, but I can’t seem to let you know how I feel. This might not come out right, but I want you to know that I’m afraid. I’m afraid of losing you, since you’re the only one I’ve ever given my heart to. I’m afraid of the future, and I’m afraid of having to face it alone. I’m afraid that one day, you’re gonna wake up and realize you don’t want this anymore. But most of all, I’m afraid this is all slowly happening, and there’s nothing I can do. I’m spilling my heart out, so please, just let me know that love is still here.
- There’s a big fucking world out there. It’s messy, and it’s chaotic, and it’s never, it’s never ever the thing you’d expect. It’s ok to be scared, but you cannot allow your fears to turn you into an asshole, not when it comes to the people that really love you, the people that need you. – In The Land of Women
- Before you can inspire with emotion, you must be swamped with it yourself. Before you can move their tears, your own must flow. To convince them, you must yourself believe. – Winston Churchill
- As human beings, we need to know that we are not alone, that we are not crazy or completely out of our minds, that there are other people out there who feel as we do, live as we do, love as we do.
- Just because you’re beautiful doesn’t mean you don’t do ugly things. Just because you’re not pretty doesn’t mean you don’t have the beauty of a flower. Just because you’re loud doesn’t mean you hate silences. Just because you’re quiet doesn’t mean you have nothing to say. Just because people see you happy all the time doesn’t mean you never cry yourself to sleep. Just because you are unhappy doesn’t mean you can never be happy again. Just because you think it’ll never happen, it just might.
- Maybe a happy ending doesn’t include a guy, maybe it’s you, on your own, picking up the pieces and starting over, freeing yourself up for something better in the future. Maybe the happy ending is just moving on. Or maybe the happy ending is this, knowing after all the unreturned phone calls, broken-hearts, through the blunders and misread signals, through all the pain and embarrassment you never gave up hope. – “He’s Just Not That Into You”
- I’m trying real hard not to shake. I’m biting my tongue, but I’m feeling alive, and with every breath that I take, I feel like I’ve won.
- Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage. – Lao Tzu
- I never meant to start a war. You know, I never wanna hurt you. Don’t even know what we’re fighting for Why does love always feel like a battlefield. – “Battlefield”, Jordin Sparks
- How do you know you’re in love? When you look all around and all you see is him ….
- The worst thing a guy can do is let a girl fall in love when he doesn’t intend to catch her fall.
- Watching you walk out of my life hasn’t made me bitter or cynical about love, but rather, it has shown me that if I wanted so badly to be with the wrong person, how beautiful it will be when the right one comes along.
- My biggest fear is never loving anyone again the way I loved you.
- If you had the choice to hang onto a person or to hang onto memories, hang onto memories because people change.
- Just keep the faith and let love lead the way. Everything will work out right if you let love lead the way. – The Spice Girls
- When in lust, you only notice what the eyes can see, but when in love, you only notice what the heart feels.”
- Do not change who you are for anyone. If God, in all his wisdom, made you the way you are, he did it for a reason.
- Tell the one you love what’s really in your heart because it could make a good relationship start.
- Love has a habit of changing people’s lives; it’s a force to be respected.