Quotes About Yourself
- Nobody forget what happens, the secret is learning to live with it.
- As the sun shines down upon the sea, I think of you, and my thoughts set free, now it is so clear to see, you will always be a part of me.
- I thought of us hard to talk these days did we change or were we strangers all along.
- I can conquer the world with one hand, as long as you are holding the other.
- Friends change. Usually into everything they said they wouldn’t be. You just have to accept it and realize everyone changes in their lifetime. The challenge is to stay friends and prove to everyone that friendships can last through anything.
- I’m tripping and stumbling out of love, but I’m so tired of being a clutz.
- And suppose I never met you, suppose we never fell in love, suppose I never ever let you kiss me so sweet and so soft, suppose I never ever saw you, suppose we never ever called, suppose I kept on singing love songs just to break my own fall”
- But I know so well, that you could list your friends. But you can’t count on them.
- I don’t know what love is but when I’m with you, I feel like the safest person in the world. I forget about everything else, nothing else matters. Its about the here and now, and when you leave, its a waiting game because all I want is the next day I get to see you and that’s the reason I keep on going everyday, in hopes that today is the next day I get to spend even one minute with you. So if this isn’t love, it should be, because its the best thing in the world.
- People don’t realize that the little things they do or say effect other people.
- You can never live, until you dare to die.
- It’s the people who hug you and never want to let go, the people who you haven’t seen for months, but nothing has changed at all, the people who give to you more than you give to them, the people that truly understand who you are, the people who you cry about, the people who you live for, the people in your photographs that have light genuinely shining through their eyes and their smile, the people that take your breath away.
- I hope the weather holds, but you don’t need the sun to make you shine.
- Don’t look back and grieve over the past. It is gone. Don’t be troubled by the future.It hasn’t come yet. Live in the present and make it so beautiful that it’s worth remembering.
- No one is going to love you if you don’t love yourself.
- I don’t regret the things I do. I regret the things I didn’t do when I had the chance.
- Just kiss me and let my hair messy itself in your fingers. Let me steady myself in the arms of a boy who won’t ask me to be what he needs, but lets me exist as I am.
- In the end, you always go back to who was there in the beginning.
- The biggest mistake you can make is drifting apart from someone you once had the time of your life with.
- Life is not about finding yourself. It’s about creating yourself.
- As soon as you trust yourself, you will know how to live.
- People can live a hundred years without really living a minute.
- Live life with no hesitations or expectations.
- Live and be yourself. It doesn’t matter if it’s good enough for someone else.
- The girl who seemed unbreakable–broke.
The girl who seemed strong–crumbled.
The girl who always laughed it off–cried.
The girl who would never give up–finally quit.
- Laugh your heart out. Dance in the rain. Cherish the memories. Ignore the pain. Love and learn. Forget and forgive. Remember you only have one life to live.
- Life isnt’t about waiting for a storm to pass. It’s about learning to dance in the rain.
- Embrace the total dork in you. Life is too short to be cool.
- People say I have changed, but, the thing is, I’m finally just being myself.
- Hope for the best and expect the worst. Life isn’t a movie. It’s all unrehearsed.
- Fake a smile. Walk away. Hold back my tears and pretend I’m OK.
- Courage. Sacrifice. Determination. Commitment. Toughness. Heart. Talent. Guts. That’s what I’m made of.
- One thing in life that is hard to understand: when to try harder and when to give in.
- I feel beautiful because of my heart. It really doesn’t have to do anything with my physical features.
- What I do today is important because I am exchanging a day of my life for it.
- Sometimes being alone doesn’t mean you’re lonely.
- I’m not really into finding a boyfriend. I just want to focus on friends, school, and the things I like to do. Besides, guys always like the girl who couldn’t care less about them. But hey, that’s me.
- To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are.
- If there was a party, and everybody had to wear white, I’d come in with purple on.
- Whoever said business and pleasure don’t mix, never experienced making out on a copying machine. If it feels right, do it!
- It’s about a girl who is on the cusp of becoming someone.. A girl who may not know what she wants right now, and she may not know who she is right now, but who deserves the chance to find out.
- I want to be somewhere I can see the roads. A place where every time you breathe, a wish comes true. I want to be where love is real and memories of distant days come to life again.
- If I had my life to live over, I would start barefoot earlier in the spring and stay that way later in the fall. I would go to more dances. I would ride more merry-go-rounds. I would pick more daisies.
- She looked back on her life and realized everything that happened had only made her that much stronger.
- I’m afraid of not having enough time, not enough time to understand people, how they really are, or even to be understood myself. I’m afraid of quick judgments and mistakes that everybody makes – you can’t fix them without time.
- I want to run with reckless emotion, find out if love is, the size of the ocean. Even if I crash and burn, at least I’ll know what it’s like to feel alive.
- God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the differences.
- I like to see people reunited. I like to see people run to each other. I like the kissing and the crying. I like the impatience. The ears that aren’t big enough, the eyes that can’t take in all of the change. I like the hugging, the bringing together, and the end of missing someone.
- Just friends, it’s almost impossible. especially if it was once something more than that. going back to friends is just a way of trying to twist and mold it into something else, something that keeps you both holding on by strings, when all you really need to do is let go, be free of one another. On the other hand, to let go – to accept that you aren’t what the other person wants can crush you, but once you let go, once you really say goodbye… it’s eventually better for you. there is no obligation, no worry, and no need to still make that other person happy.
- I think part of the reason we hold onto something so tight for so long is because we fear something so great will never happen again.
- i’ll never understand why fate allowed us to meet but never to be together.
- it’s like writing every dream you’ve ever had on a foggy window and slowly watching it fade away.
- some nights you wanna lay there and forget that tomorrow’s getting closer and closer.
- the brave may not live forever but the cautious do not live at all.
- one touch from him sends shivers through my whole body, something I would never trade for anything.
- And with a sad heart I say bye to you and wave, kicking shadows on the street, for every mistake that I had made.
- The world owes you nothing it was here first.
- Because its easier to not ever try than to put your heart on the line So I’ll sit home alone every Friday night. Yeah, the single life was made for me.
- hold me tight, let me go
around you i can’t keep control
kiss me hard, release me slow
my heart is losing self-control
- some people walk into your life, and immediately you know they’re supposed to be there.
- I miss you, and i wish you were here, i stopped breathing, when you said you don’t care anymore.
- you think you want this, but you don’t understand. i’ve wanted this ever since the day you held my hand.
- you know you truly care when you have to try and convince yourself that you don’t.
- it’s completely impossible to find a guy who won’t ever hurt you. So, go for the guy who will make the pain worthwhile.
- the truth is, nothing is guaranteed. so don’t be afraid. be alive.
- with you i don’t think about life, i just live my life. and you’re right there beside me this is exactly how things should be.
- i feel like i owe you everything because you were there when i had nothing.
- she’s chasing after love with all she’s got. but all she’s got just isn’t enough.
- Learn from your past. Move on, grow stronger people are fake and your trust lasts longer. Do what you have to do, but always stay true and never let anyone get the best of you.
- When someone sees you as you really are, and still wants to be with you, now that’s powerful.
- Never say things can’t get worse because life will prove you wrong.
- Downtown lights will be shining
On me like a diamond
Ring out under the midnight hour
No one can touch me now
- I am so sick of this silence. Please do not look at me that way. I hadn’t meant to do this once again. Why can’t I fall in love with you, you ask? Because you just simply aren’t him.
- How do you leave the past behind, when it keeps finding ways to get into your future?
- I will be who I want to be, not who you think I should. I am going to dress my own way, not the way you want me to. I am going to listen to the music that I want to listen to; watch what I want to watch; read what I want to read. I will not let you break me down, because If I’m not good enough for you, then you mean nothing to me.
- Maybe the past is like an anchor holding us back, maybe you have to let go of who you are to become who you will be.
- Being single used to mean that nobody wanted you. Now it means you’re pretty, sexy, & taking your time deciding how you want your life to be & who you want to spend it with.
- As I watch you with her, I laugh. Because I know as soon as you get sick of her, you’ll call me because I’m the bad habit you just cant seem to break.