- You make tomorrow worth the wait and yesterday worth remembering.
- The biggest fish in the river gets that way by never being caught.
- Stop worrying about what might hold you down, and pay attention to why you’re standing up.
- Fight for the things you love. Love the things worth fighting for.
- You forced me to become strong, when I craved to be weak.
- I guess that’s what I thought; that leaving something behind would erase it from memory forever. It doesn’t. If something touched you that deeply, it never goes away without a fight.
- Love is worth waiting for, being brave for, & risking everything for, because if you don’t risk anything, you’re risking so much more.
- I feel more like me when you are there then when I’m alone.
- If I could have just one dance with you, I would pick a song that never ends.
- A true love song is the one that you can’t hear, but only feel with your heart.
- Did you know that her favorite color is blue? Or that she’s terrified of spiders.. that she can’t sleep without loads of pillows next to her? Or everytime she thinks of you, she smiles? She doesn’t wanna care for anyone, she thinks it’s just a way of gettin hurt. Did you know she hates arguing but is very good at it, that she hates to go a day without talking to you.. but what bothers her most is when someone walks into her life, knowing they can’t stay
- Sometimes you have to follow your heart, even if it’s somewhere you’re not supposed to be.
- If I had never met you, I wouldn’t like you. If I didn’t like you, I wouldn’t love you. If I didn’t love you, I wouldn’t miss you. But I did, I do, and I will.
- Life is like a roller coaster, too many unexpected turns. But at the end, you just want to ride it again.
- Stand up, write the soundtrack to your life. It doesn`t happen to you. You happen to life.
- You can`t expect to find the right someone until you know who you are, what matters to you, & what makes your heart happy.
- I remember a time I looked into your eyes; I was thinking to myself– there will never be anyone I love more than you.
- Don’t pray when it rains if you don’t pray when it shines.
- Just because your eyes are open doesn’t mean you can see.
- When someone is born, someone dies, someone laughs, someone cries. If you love someone let them know, because if they leave, tomorrow they will never know.
- True love isn’t found in the stereotypical package; everyone is different & unique in their own way.
- Find a heart that will love you at your worst and arms that will hold you at your weakest.
- Even if your hands are shaking, & your faith is broken. Even as your eyes are closing, do it with a heart wide open. Say what you need to say.
- There’s a difference between : love & like, wrong & right. Never run if you’re not ready to step & never forgive if you’re not ready to forget.
- There isn’t a definition for love, but I know that you love with your heart.
- I remember a time I looked into your eyes; I was thinking to myself– there will never be anyone I love more than you.
- He smiles then looks away, and you wonder just maybe that smile meant something he couldn’t say.
- Love is when he calls you in the middle of the night just to tell you that he loves you.
- Faith is believing when common sense tells you not to.
- Hope for the best, expect the worst.
- Since you’ve gone I’ve lost my chip on my shoulder.
Since you’ve gone I feel like I’ve gotten older.
- When I lay my head on the pillow at night I can say I was a decent person today. That’s when I feel beautiful.
- Love is the hardest habit to break, and the most difficult to satisfy.
- There’s no such thing as a perfect guy. I think it would be strange if somebody was absolutely everything you always wanted, because then there’d be no challenge. You’d feel inferior.
- In life, no one has ever abused you more then you have abused yourself. And the limit of your self abuse should be exactly the limit or the abuse you’d tolerate from someone else.
- If you can’t find something to live for, you best find something to die for.
- The skin you call your home holds a heart that quits and knees that buckle in and lungs that just can’t breathe whenever you think of him.
- She stumbles over her words.
Closes her eyes tightly.
Breathes in. Breathes out.
Almost loses her courage.
“I love you,” she says.
“I love you so much it hurts.”
- Remember the time I told you the way that I felt? That I’d be lost without you and never find myself. Let’s hold onto each other above everything else.
- I’m so afraid because I am so profoundly happy. Happiness like this is frightening. They only let you be this happy if they are preparing to take something from you.
- I have this fear that one day you’ll finally get a good look at me and I’m going to disappoint you because you’ll see that I’m not as strong or as good as you think I am and I’m afraid that it will change the way you think about me.
- When he kisses you, he isn’t doing anything else. You’re his whole universe and the moment is eternal because he doesn’t have any plans and isn’t going anywhere, just kissing you. It’s overwhelming.
- I remember that first day we met, the first time we hugged, and the first time you kissed me. I remember the first time you told me that you loved me and I remember the first time I knew, I wasn’t ever getting over you.
- So be my massacre, be my masochist, be my tease.
Because you captivate me when you stand in front of me.
- You see, I’m the bravest girl you’ll ever meet, and yet I shrink down to nothing at the thought of someone really seeing me.
- Let your guard down; take a fall you’ll never know if you’re loved unless you give it your all.
- Things sound better when you’re in love, and look and feel and smell better too. Without love, they are just things.
- The truth is I love being alive. And I love feeling free. So if I can’t have those things then I feel like a caged animal and I’d rather not be in a cage. I’d rather be dead. And it’s real simple. And I think it’s not that uncommon.
- I want to crash, I want to fall, I want to be somewhere in the middle. Something is better than nothing, I just need a little.
- The man for me is the cherry on the pie. But I’m the pie and my pie is good all by itself. Even if I don’t have a cherry.
- Not all who wander are aimless.
- How does it feel to know you’re everything I need.? The butterflies in my stomach, they could bring me to my knees.
- You make my life stand still for a moment. You make this chaos stop for only a second. You calm me down for as long as I need. And you love me for me, no matter how hard that may be.
- Meet me at my window.
I could use a hero right now.
You could use someone to save.
Someone like me.
Someone who’s not brave.
Someone who’s not free.
- Promise me that if I fall in love, you’ll fight for me the way I’ll fight for you.
- I can’t really offer you much. But I can offer you that empty spot of carpet right next to me. I can offer you late nights, of you and I sitting together. I can share with you my mind, and my words, and my music, and maybe it’ll move you, like you move me.
- Once in a lifetime, you meet a person who takes your breath away; not because you want them to, but because they’re meant to.
- Do your heart a favor, love. Let him in. Let him take you by the hand. He’s going to wrap you in his arms and you’ll never feel the same. He’s going to teach you every dip and every turn. He’s going to love you and you’re going to let him. Just give him the chance and you’ll soon learn that you’re falling for him just as quickly as you promised you never would.
- I guess you’re right? I’m afraid. I am afraid to let my guard down. I am afraid that if you know who I am, you won’t feel the same. And I’m afraid that once my barriers are defeated, and I’m comfortable, that you’ll walk away.
- I never knew my stomach could flip.
I never knew kissing was so soft.
I never knew your hands could be so warm.
I never knew I wouldn’t stop giggling after talking to you.
I never knew I would go head over heels.
I never knew I could be taken over by your love.
I never knew I’d like seeing you every minute of the day.
I never knew boys could be so sweet.
I never knew I would be so girly.
I never knew hugs were really that comforting.
I never knew the sound of your voice would make me happy.
I never knew I could feel like this until I met him.
- Sometimes we just need to get out, to get away & forget everything, in order to realize that what we have really isn’t all that bad.
- And with my head on your chest, I’ll listen to your heartbeat and let the rhythm of your breath, rock me to sleep.
- We spent all night together, laughing at nothing & talking too much. The moonlight was so bright in your eyes. Before I knew it, I was falling.
- One of the hardest moments in life is deciding whether you should give up, or try harder.
- If I could dream it would be about you. And I’m not ashamed of it. – Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
- A real lover is the type of man, who can thrill you by kissing your forehead, or smiling into your eyes, or just into space.
- I don’t understand why God would ever let us meet if He knew there was no possible chance we could ever be together. – City of Angels
- you can’t expect to find the right someone until you know who you are, what matters to you, and what makes your heart happy.
- He makes her smile. Really smile. That smile no one has seen in awhile.
- Wouldn’t it be nice to know right now that we’ll be someday holding hands in the end?
- So lets be a scrapbook couple. kiss in every picture, fight behind every camera.
- When you’re not around part of me is missing.
- Love is like war. Easy to start. Hard to end. Impossible to forget.
- Your choice is black or white – not a shade of gray because in love, there’s no such thing as half-way.
- You and me together. We’re the simple math of forever.
- 90% of high school romances don’t last.. so lets be the 10% that do.
- If I was in a room with a million other guys, you would still be the only one on my mind.
- There are so many words that can explain you: beautiful, tough, romantic, caring, thoughtful, kind, sweet, sensitive, but there’s not a single word that can explain how I feel when I’m with you.
- You’re speaking slowly, but your words speed through my heart.
- Take me under Your wing tonight. Make me so perfect in your eyes. Hold on cause it will be alright. You’re not alone anymore.
- Rise and fall with the breath of sleep. Inhale. And I will fill your lungs. I’ll bring you a smile while you dream.
- Remember when I told you what girls want? Girls just want somebody to want them back. At least I do. – Brooke, One Tree Hill
- The Most beautiful view is the one I share with you.
- I predict that our love will last because we made it through a hell of a past.
- So what if I think too much or if I over analyze things. So what if I can’t eat or sleep… At least you’ll know why. You’re always on my mind.
- Lately I’m alright. And lately I’m not scared. I’ve figured out, that what you do to me feels like I’m floating on air.
- You’ve got the arms I want to be wrapped in, the eyes I want to loose myself in and the voice I could listen to for hours.
- when I tell you “I love you”, I don’t say it out of habit, or to make conversation. I say it to remind you that you’re the best thing that ever happened to me.
- We spent all night together, laughing at nothing & talking too much. & the moonlight was so bright in your eyes. Before I knew it, I was falling in love.
- Last night when we were fighting, I thought this was over. And I was goin to pick up and leave, but then I realized, I’d rather fight with you then make love to anyone else.
- The opposite of love is not hate, it is indifference. If you hate, you still care.
- Oh why’d you have to be so cute? It’s impossible to ignore you.
- i know, i shouldn’t care about you if you don’t care about me, or think about you when i know you’re not thinking of me. but i can’t help it. i do good things without expecting a lot in return, and i think it is my biggest weakness.
- Perfection is defined, when your heart beats next to mine.
- Love doesn’t make the world go ’round, it is what makes the trip worthwhile. – Franklin P. Adams
- We’ll sit pretty on the city rooftops, we’ll keep singing ’til the music stops. Lose our voices in the name of love, but sometimes love just isn’t enough. – leave the light on – a kidnap in color
- The only people you need in your life are the ones who prove they need you in theirs.
- She talks about you, like you put the stars in the sky.
- Immerse your soul in love.
- I’ve seen gray skies that turned to blue and the way you smile when you tell me I’ll get through this.
- I’m here to please, so grab my hips, put me right where you want me, kiss me like you’ll never let go & take my breath away, boy…It’s all yours.
- Don’t call me obsessed when I’m only scared to lose the best thing that ever happened to me.
- I feel like I owe you everything because you were there when I had nothing.
- The moment`s just right, we`re together tonight. So, boy, just kiss me.
- You kiss a hell of a lot better than you listen. Maybe that’s why I can’t get enough of you.
- It’s like your eyes still give me a reason to breathe and midnight kisses still mean everything to me.
- The only way I could ever hurt you is by holding your hand too tight.
- You take my hand, pull me close and hold me tight. It’s that sweet love that you give to me that makes me believe we can make it through anything.
- Kiss me in the dark, tell me you love me in the moonlight, and spend hours on end making memories with me under the stars.
- There’s no turning back tonight. So kiss me one last time. And this is the moment that I live for.
- Sex is like math. Add the bed, subtract the clothes, divide the legs and pray you don’t multiply.
- Some people say, ‘never kiss a friend because that friend will be forever lost’ … but what if the one person you’ve been searching for is the friend you never kissed?
- I want someone who will day dream about me in class. Then, the teacher will yell at him and tell him he needs to listen. He`ll say he’s sorry, then, looks at me, smile and mouth “I love you”.
- Your hand will always be my favorite one to hold.
- Are you gonna kiss me or do I have to lie to my diary again?
- Every now and then can you just do me a little favor and remind me how much you care. Little things like that, mean the W0RLD to a girl.
- The kisses you put on my forehead when you think I’m asleep dreaming are the ones that mean the most.
- I think we dream so that we don’t have to be apart so long. If we’re in each other’s dreams we can be together all the time.
- So kiss me hard cause this’ll be the last time that I let you.
- I keep silent even when I’m screaming inside. Because the things that drive me crazy, I have no choice but to hide.
- Money can’t buy love, but it sure gets you a great bargaining position.
- If you were my homework I’d do you everyday in every possible way.
- The decision to kiss for the first time is the most crucial part in any love story. it changes the relationship of two people much more strongly than even the final surrender; because this kiss already has within it that surrender.
- I will meet you on the nape of your neck one day, on the surface of intention, word becoming act. We will breathe into each other the high mountain tales, where the snows come from, where the waters begin.
- A kiss says you want the body, a hug says you want the person.”
- I will remember your small room, the feel of you, the light in the window, your records, your books, our morning coffee, our noons, our nights, our bodies spilled together, sleeping, the tiny flowing currents, immediate and forever. Your leg, my leg, your arm, my arm, your smile and the warmth of you who made me laugh again.
- There is more to sex appeal than just measurements. I don’t need a bedroom to prove my womanliness. I can convey just as much sex appeal, picking apples off a tree or standing in the rain. – Audrey Hepburn
- We lie in each other’s arms eyes shut and fingers open and all the colors of the world pass through our bodies like strings of fire. – Marge Piercy
- You being in my arms, heart by heart feels like our love would never end. – Valentin Gonzalez
- … when I look on you a moment, then can I speak no more, but my tongue falls silent, and at once a delicate flame courses under my skin, and with my eyes I see nothing, and my ears hum, and a wet sweat bathes me, and a trembling seizes me all over … – Sappho
- In naked beauty most adorned. – John Milton
- Dress yourself in a beautiful negligee and give your boyfriend or husband a card that reads: “Love is above all a gift of oneself”. – Jean Anouilh
- I want to do with you what spring does with the cherry trees. – Pablo Neruda
- I need a little sugar in my bowl and a little hot dog in my roll. – Bessie Smith
- A woman is truly beautiful only when she is naked and she knows it. – Andre Courreges
- Sex alleviates tension. Love causes it. – Woody Allen
- I can’t read your lips unless they’re touching mine.
- It was not the apple on the tree but the pair on the ground that caused the trouble in the Garden Of Eden.
- I would just love once to be called sexy. Just because it would make me something other than cute.
- I don’t want anyone else to have your heart, kiss your lips, be in your arms, be the one you love. I don’t want anyone to take my place.
- I wasn’t kissing him, I was just telling his lips a secret.
- I want someone that will wrap his arms around me, kiss my forehead, and hold my heart above the world so that no one can ever hurt it.
- A friend is always good to have but a lover`s kiss is better than angel’s raining down on me.
- A million fish in the sea and I’m in love with the dork stuck in the seaweed.
- Something has to be right about us being together..cause if there wasn`t, I don`t think I`d feel the way I do when you kiss me.
- I’d rather argue with you than kiss another person.
- If a kiss could say just how i love you… My lips would be on yours forever!
- They were right when they said love is the slowest form of suicide because his lips are laced with cyanide and I`m so addicted to his kiss.
- Kiss me and you will see stars. Love me and I’ll give them to you.