Reality and realistic deep love quotes about the real meaning of true love
Real love quotes
- Just because someone doesn’t love you the way you want, doesn’t mean that they don’t love you with all they’ve got. (Janos Arany)
- Age doesn’t protect you from love. But love, to some extent, protects you from age. (Jeanne Moreau)
- Love, like a river, will cut a new path whenever it meets an obstacle. (Crystal Middlemas)
- In real love, you want the other person’s good. In romantic love, you want the other person. (Margaret Anderson)
- Real love is a pilgrimage. It happens when there is no strategy, but it is very rare because most people are strategists. (Anita Brookner)
- Real love is not based on romance, candlelight dinner and walks along the beach. In fact, is based on respect, compromise, care and trust.
- Love is when two people make magic every moment. There are no boring moments with them. It is the life that shares endless happiness and always a joyful heart.
- There is no one like you who makes me smile even on the darkest day of my life. You knew exactly how to cheer my day. I thank god for your life.
- The perfect relationship is made up of 2 imperfect people who are always trying to do the best for the other.