Signs He’s Cheating (Husband Or Boyfriend)
- He carries condoms, and you are on the pill.
- He insists the child seat, toys, etc., are kept out of his car.
- You find a long blonde hair on the seat of his car.
- You find unexplained scratches or bruises on his neck or back.
- He suddenly wants to try new love techniques.
- He works a lot of overtime, but it never shows up on the pay stub.
- He throws up a lot because he just ate at his mistress’s home.
- His clothes smell of unfamiliar perfume.
- You see lipstick on your husband’s shirt.
- He sneaks out of the house.
Signs She’s Cheating Wife Or Girlfriend)
- You find birth-control pills in her medicine cabinet, and you’ve had a vasectomy.
- She sets up a new e-mail account and doesn’t tell you about it.
- She goes to the store for groceries and comes home 5 hours later.
- She buys herself new underwear.
- She sets up a separate cell phone account that is billed to her office.
- The toilet bowl seat is up, and when you left home it was down.
- She’s unconventionally spending money on new clothes.
- She stops confiding in you and seeking advice from you.
- She uses a low voice or whisper on the phone or hangs up quickly.
- She stops wearing her wedding ring.
Signs of a Cheating wife
Physical signs your wife is cheating:
- He/She shows a sudden interest in a different type of music.
- Spouse’s co-workers are uncomfortable in your presence.
- He/She has a sudden preoccupation with his or her appearance.
- Spends an excessive amount of time on the computer when you are asleep.
- The amount of money being deposited into your checking account drops off.
- You find items of intimate apparel that you did not give your spouse.
- Your spouse seems less comfortable around you and is “touchy”
- You get calls where the caller hangs up when he or she hears your voice.
- He/she has a definite change in attitude towards everyone in the home.
- He/She uses a low voice or whisper on the phone or hangs up quickly.
- Begins to delete all incoming phone calls from the caller ID.
- Deletes all incoming e-mails when they used to accumulate.
- Picks fights in order to stomp out of the house.
- Your cheating husband or wife stops confiding in you and seeking advice from you.
- He/she sets up a new e-mail account and doesn’t tell you about it.