- Some days I just wish I was invisible. It’d be easier than facing the fact that you are completely unaware of my existence.
- In the end its not the words of our enemies we will remember, but the silence of our friends…
- Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy into a friend.
- Honor the person you love, every moment and chance that you get. For when your time is up, you won’t get a second chance to tell them how you really felt. Love, like there is no tomorrow!
- Best friends are the best things in the world, because even when boyfriends leave you, your best friend will always be there ready to put up the fight.
- Be true to others, because if you’re not then you’re not true to yourself. And if you’re not true to yourself, then nothing will ever seem to go right.
- Some friends may pass you by, but true friends last forever.
- Though photos thru time may fade, my memories of you will always stay.
- No matter how many times I wish I didn’t love you, it just never comes true…
- The sun comes and goes like a friend, but a true friend will always be there like the grass.
- Never let anyone stand in the way of your dreams, push ’em and make them move because your dreams ARE that important.
- When I say I love you, know I mean it because I can’t and don’t love just anyone.
- Just because you’re stupid doesn’t mean I have to stoop to your level.
- Dude, I saw your face, and I think I almost had a heart attack.
- When all goes wrong and there’s nowhere else to turn, he’ll be standing there with his arms wide open, telling you to let Him take over and everything will be okay.
- You once told me that nothing would keep us apart, that no matter how far apart, we’d make it through. And that you want to spend the rest of your life w/ me. All those were pathetic lies………..if only I knew.
- I used to think of you every time I breathed, so I stopped breathing.
- If you’re not going to be truthful to me, don’t be mad at me when I find out your secrets.
- It’s funny how even after what you’ve done to me, I can still love you more than the world.
- I have the kind of friends that if my house was burning down they’d be sitting there making smores, and saying “now this is what I call a bon fire!”
- In every girl’s life there’s a boy she’ll never forget… and a summer when it all began.
- I want a boy who would shove ice cream in my face, who will wrestle with me, who shows me off to his friends, who treats me with respect, who will call me at four in the morning to tell me he can’t stop thinking about me, who sings to me, even if he can’t, who could break my heart but wouldn’t dream of it.
- Happiness is a method of life.
- Take chances, take a lot of them because honestly, no matter where you end up & with who, it always ends up just the way it should be. Your mistakes make who you are. You learn & grow with each choice you make. Everything is worth it. Say how you feel always. Be you & be okay with it.
- That’s why God put erases on pencils because people make mistakes.
- There comes a point when you stop being friends and you become sisters.
- So I’m basically your average teenage girl; my hair never goes the way I want it to go. My room can’t stay clean for more than a day & there is this guy I’m absolutely crazy about.
- If people sat outside and looked at the stars each night, I’ll bet they’d live life a lot differently.
- Someday you’re going to find someone great, who will open your eyes to everything you never get to see.
- Learn from YESTERDAY.
Live for TODAY.
Hope for TOMORROW.
- The secret to a long life is to never get scared half to death more than once.
- Life is like a roller coaster; You get jerked one way and another, and you never know whats around the corner, but you just got to enjoy the ride!
- Every new day is another chance to change your life.
- Someday someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else.
- We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
- Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That’s why we call it the present.
- Don’t make me fall for you, if you don’t intend to catch me.
- Everytime I smile
Everytime I laugh
Everytime I cry
Everytime I see you
- Baby, you are amazing to me. Never leave my side. For as long as we’re together, I will always love you and make it true.
- what if i said that you never mattered? that i never lost one moment of sleep. what if i crushed all your dreams? broke all the promises i swore to keep? tell me how your life would be if i did what you did to me?
- In the depths of my heart, you will see..The missing part, inside of me.
- I still remember that last hug you gave me, and I’m still wondering if that was just to cover up the “it’s over” part. Covering up the part that would break my heart in two. Making me think that there was nothing wrong, me not knowing that I was about to lose you.
- Baby, you and me, we’re one.
- I miss you and that scares me. I love you and that scares me more. But what scares me most is I cant find my way out!
- crazy times & endless nights. too much gossip & pillow fights. never fake, we’re always true. where would i be without all of you?
- You ripped my heart right out. Threw it on the ground and stomped on it. Then you covered it with dirt. As I began to cut myself just to show you that I will bleed to death for love. I love you, even though I know I shouldn’t.
- I’m so sick of trying,
So sick of crying
So sick of everything I have to do
But if I stop for just one more second
And think of only you
All of a sudden it becomes so much easier
I know that no matter what
You’ll help me through!
- It is amazing how someone can break your heart, but you can still love them, with every broken peice of it….
- If you really want something, don’t wait till tomorrow. Tomorrow could be too late.
- Baby, you know I’ve always loved you. You know I’ll always care. But when you said goodbye to me, you taught me that love is never fair.
- When the end draws near
I will begin to fear
The love we held
For all those years.
- Can you see the pain my eyes secretly say?
- Love is giving someone the power to destroy your life. But trusting them not to. Yeah, well I did that and he ended up destroying it.
- Love and hate are both 4 letter words..Which one would you rather teach to the upcoming generation? Think wisely next time you say or do something where a youngster can see or hear you.
- I sat there and watched you walk away,
Tears in my eyes as I begged you to stay
You told me you still love me
But I know that if it were true
There would still be a me and you
- Day in and day out, you’ll always be the first thing on my mind.
- I want to sit and watch the sunset with you, and then fall asleep in your arms. Then in the morning, I want to watch the sun rise with you by my side.
- When the going gets tough,
The tough gets going.
- When you want something bad enough, just follow your dreams. Do whatever it takes to make it happen, because you can do whatever you set your mind to.
- If friends were flowers, I’d pick you!
- I want you to take me back.
Baby, I’ve waited far too long for you
To take me in your arms.
These long waited years of tough love,
And I finally got you…
I’m not letting go now, no matter what.
Love is far too precious to watch you walk away.
- When I’m in your arms, I feel the safest I’ve ever been. You make me smile when I am so mad. You remind me that life is really worth while. And even though I give you such an attitude, you always tell me you love me.
- Love is a four letter lie.
- Best friends are just sisters, that destiny forgot to give us!
- For once I just wish, that things would go right. That everything bad didn’t happen to me. But I guess I should be used to by now, because this is how life has always been.
- When I look into your eyes, I see my whole life ahead of me.
- Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.
- Sometimes things aren`t meant to last forever. They just take a place in your heart and make you a little smarter for the next time.
- There are two ways to slide through life: believing in everything and believing in nothing. Both ways save us from thinking.
- Eventually all the pieces will fall into place but until then you gotta laugh at the confusion live for the moment & know that everything happens for a reason.
- Everyone hurts the ones that they love most when they`re going through something hard because they know deep down that those are the ones that’ll still love them when its over.
- It`s funny how all your worst enemies turn out to be all of your best friends.
- There`s nothing scarier then getting what you want because that`s when you really have something to lose.
- Our lives are shaped by the people who love us, and the people who refuse to love us.
- There`ll be two dates on your tombstone. Everyone will read them but the only thing that matters is the little dash in between them.
- Life is holding on when your heart has had enough. It’s giving more when you feel like giving up.
- Life isn’t simple. But the beauty of it is, you can always start over. It’ll get easier. ~Alicia Bessette
- Life is something that everyone should try at least one. ~Henry J. Tillman
- If you cannot be a poet, be the poem. ~David Carradine
- Our lives improve only when we take chances…and the first and most difficult risk we can take is to be honest with ourselves. ~Walter Anderson
- About all you can do in life is be who you are. Some people will love you for you. Most will love you for what you can do for them, and some won’t like you at all. ~Rita Mae Brown
- Like the sky opens after a rainy day we must open to ourselves…. Learn to love yourself for who you are and open so the world can see you shine. ~James Poland
- You must have control of the authorship of your own destiny. The pen that writes your life story must be held in your own hand. ~Irene C. Kassorla
- The most exhausting in life is being insincere. ~Anne Morrow Lindbergh
- There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle. ~Albert Einstein
- When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us. ~Alexander Graham Bell
- I believe we write our own stories and each time we think we know the end, we don’t. Perhaps luck exsists somewhere between the world of planning, of chance and in the peace that comes from knowing that you just can’t know it all. Life’s funny that way… once you let go of the wheel, you might end up right where you belong.
- Do not be fooled by its commonplace appearance. Like so many things, it is not what is outside, but what is inside that counts.
- Well, life has a funny way of sneaking up on you. When you think everything’s okay and everything’s going right. And life has a funny way of helping you out when you think everything’s gone wrong.
- There is a sacredness in tears. They are not the mark of weakness, but of power. They speak more eloquently than ten thousand tongues. They are messengers of overwhelming grief…and unspeakable love.
- What is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil. – Friedrich Nietzsche
- Life is a series of pulls back and forth… A tension of opposites, like a pull on a rubber band. Most of us live somewhere in the middle. A wrestling match…Which side win? Love wins. Love always wins. – Mitch Albom
- Every minute you spend with someone gives them a part of your life and takes part of theirs. – Ally Condie
- Sometimes what you’re searching for, is right where you left it. -Sweet Home Alabama
- We often miss opportunity because it’s dressed in overalls and looks like work. – Thomas A. Edison
- You’ve gotten so caught up in being alone that you’re afraid of what might happen if you actually find someone else that can take you away from it. – Nicholas Sparks