Tara Donna Reid (born November 8, 1975) is an American actress. She began her television career with several guest appearances on television shows such as Saved By The Bell: The New Class, Days of our Lives, and California Dreams.
- I can make a scene that’s not supposed to be sexy, very sexy. It’s a power you’re born with. It’s not a physical thing, it comes from inside. It’s all in the eyes.
- I just couldn’t live without dogs.
- I just started making Bloody Marys. I always thought they looked gross, then I tasted one. There’s an art to it, from the Tabasco to the Worcestershire.
- I’m more of a jeans and T-shirt kind of girl.
- I’m not perfect, I do drink. I do smoke. Carson Daly can’t go out and get messed up, he can’t smoke in front of kids – he’s the face of MTV, and he has to be good. But me? I can.
- Why is partying and having a good time bad?