A collection of creative ways to say “Thank You!” to your best friend. Pick your favourite and dedicate it to your best friend.
- I can no other answer make, but, thanks, and thanks. – William Shakespeare
- Knowing that I have a friend so generous and thoughtful is a gift in itself. Thank you.
- You have honoured me with your generosity and kindness for years. You are a gift to know. Thank you again.
- You haven’t lost your smile at all, it’s right under your nose. You just forgot it was there. Thank you for your smile!
- Thanks for everything you have done for me.
- Thank you so much for being the one person I could talk to. Thank you for never leaving my side through the tough and ugly times. Thank you for being my rock. Thank you for being understanding. Thank you for being patient, kind, friendly. Thank you for accepting me for who I was, and looking on the inside, not the outside. But most of all…thank you for loving me like no one else ever has, or ever will.
- Thank you much more, Than a greeting can say, Because you were thoughtful, in such a nice way!
- I thank everyone that has caused me to suffer, without you I would have no reason to express myself.
- I would thank you from the bottom of my heart, but for you my heart has no bottom.
- Thank you for the good times,
The days you filled with pleasure.
Thank you for fond memories,
And for feelings I’ll always treasure…..
– Karl Fuchs
- Your presence today spoke volumes. Thank you for the support.
- Thank you for being there when I needed you the most. Thank you for helping me through all those tough times in life. Thank you for being such a good friend no matter what I did, but most of all, thank you for being you.
- I thank you for yesterday.. and thank you for today. But most of all thank you for the days to come. Thank you.
- It’s amazing how two words that mean so much can seem so little. If I could show you how much your presence in my life means to me, the simple phrase of ‘thank you’ would pale and diminish in the sheer enormity of the gratitude I owe.
- I thought I was all alone. Until, you walked into my life. Thank you for being there…
- Thank you for showing me that there are people like you in this world.
- It’s amazing how two words can mean so much… Thank you…
- Thank you for making me smile, thank you for making me laugh, thank you for pushing me but not letting me fall… thank you for being you… Because now I stand tall.
- I don’t have words to say. I am speechless. Thank you.
- You have always been a thoughtful and generous friend to me. I would not have felt right hogging your generosity on such a happy occasion. Thanks again.
- I thank you for your kindness,
I will not soon forget;
You’re one of the nicest people
I have ever met…..
– Joanna Fuchs