Titanic Movie Quotes
- “Jack, I’m flying!” — Rose
- “I’m the king of the world!” — Jack
- Jack: “Where to, Miss?” Rose: “To the stars.”
- “I’ll never let go, Jack. I’ll never let go.” —Rose
- “I figure life’s a gift and I don’t intend on wasting it.”
- “When you got nothing. You got nothing to lose.”
- “A woman’s heart is a deep ocean of secrets.” Rose
- “I’d rather be his whore, than your wife.” – Rose to Cal
- “Jack, I want you to draw me like one of your French girls.” —Rose
- “Everybody called it the ship of dreams, and it was. It really was.” – Old Rose
- “Promise me you’ll survive. That you won’t give up, no matter what happens. No matter how hopeless.” — Jack
- “Remember, they love money so pretend like you own a gold mine and you’re in the club.” —Molly Brown
- “You jump, I jump remember? I can’t turn away without knowing you’ll be alright… That’s all that I want.”
- “It was the ship of dreams to everyone else. To me, it was a slave ship, taking me back to America in chains. Outwardly, I was everything a well brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.” —Rose
- “Promise me you will survive….that you will never give up…not matter what happens…no matter how hopeless…promise me now.”
- Jack Dawson: Are you nervous? Rose DeWitt Bukater: No. Put your hands on me, Jack.
- “Now you know there was a man named Jack Dawson, and that he saved me in every way that a person can be saved. I don’t even have a picture of him. He exists now only in my memory.”
- “Fifteen-hundred people went into the sea, when Titanic sank from under us. There were twenty boats floating nearby… and only one came back. One. Six were saved from the water, myself included. Six… out of fifteen-hundred. Afterward, the seven-hundred people in the boats had nothing to do but wait… wait to die… wait to live… wait for an absolution… that would never come.” —Rose
- “Well, yes, ma’am, I do… I mean, I got everything I need right here with me. I got air in my lungs, a few blank sheets of paper. I mean, I love waking up in the morning not knowing what’s gonna happen or, who I’m gonna meet, where I’m gonna wind up. Just the other night I was sleeping under a bridge and now here I am on the grandest ship in the world having champagne with you fine people. I figure life’s a gift and I don’t intend on wasting it. You don’t know what hand you’re gonna get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you… to make each day count.” ― Jack Dawson
- “Rose: I love you, Jack.
Jack: No…don’t say your goodbyes, Rose. Don’t you give up. Don’t do it.
Rose: I’m so cold.
Jack: You’re going to get out of this…you’re going to go on and you’re going to make babies and watch them grow and you’re going to die an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here…Not this night. Do you understand me?
Rose: I can’t feel my body.
Jack: Rose, listen to me. Winning that ticket was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you. And I’m thankful, Rose. I’m thankful. You must do me this honor…promise me you will survive….that you will never give up…not matter what happens…no matter how hopeless…promise me now, and never let go of that promise.
Rose: I promise.
Jack: Never let go.
Rose: I promise. I will never let go, Jack. I’ll never let go.”
- [slowly walking up a staircase to the stern as the ship is about to sink]
Male Passenger: Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death…
Jack: You want to walk a little faster through that valley there? — Jack Dawson (Leonardo Dicaprio), Titanic
- Captain Smith: It looks like you will get your headlines after all, Mr. Ismay…
- Rose DeWitt Bukater: Mr. Andrews… I saw the iceberg and I see it in your eyes… please, tell me the truth.
Thomas Andrews: The ship will sink.
Rose DeWitt Bukater: You’re certain?
Thomas Andrews: Yes. In an hour or so, all of this will be at the bottom of the Atlantic.
Cal Hockley: What?
Thomas Andrews: Please, tell only who you must. I don’t wanna be responsible for a panic. And get to a boat quickly, don’t wait. You remember what I told you about the boats?
ose DeWitt Bukater: Yes… I understand.
- Ruth: So this is the ship they say is unsinkable.
Cal Hockley: It is unsinkable. God himself could not sink this ship.
- Jack: “This is crazy.” Rose: “I know. It doesn’t make any sense. That’s why I trust it.”
- “I don’t know about you, but I intend to write a strongly worded letter to the White Star Line about all of this.” — Jack
- “I love waking up in the morning not knowing what’s gonna happen or, who I’m gonna meet, where I’m gonna wind up.”
- Rose: “You’re crazy!” Jack: “That’s what everybody says, but with all due respect Miss, I’m not the one hanging off the back of a ship here.”
- Spicer Lovejoy: “What could possibly be so funny?” Cal Hockley: “I put the diamond in the coat. And I put the coat on her!”
- “Old Rose: It’s been 84 years, and I can still smell the fresh paint. The china had never been used. The sheets had never been slept in. Titanic was called the Ship of Dreams, and it was. It really was.” ― James Cameron
- “That’s one of the good things about Paris: lots of girls willing to take their clothes off.” — Jack Dawson (Leonardo Dicaprio), Titanic