Wonderful Love Quotes
- Love is not blind — it simply enables one to see things others fail to see.
- Love is, above all, the gift of oneself.
- Where there is great love, there are always miracles.
–Willa Cather (1876-1947)
- Pure love and suspicion cannot dwell together: at the door where the latter enters, the former makes its exit.
–Alexandre Dumas (1802-1870)
- Love is a little blind. When we love someone dearly, we unconsciously overlook many thoughts.
- Love enables you to put your deepest feelings and fears in the palm of you partner’s hand, knowing they will be handled with care.
–Carl S. Avery
- Love is not something you feel. It’s something you do.
- The only love worthy of a name is unconditional.
- The greatest happiness in life is the conviction that we are loved- loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.
- Everybody can be great because anybody can serve. You don’t have to have college degree to serve. You don’t have to make your subject and verb agree to serve. You only need a heart full of grace. A soul generated by love.
–Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. (1929-1968)
- Smile at each other; smile at your wife, smile at your husband, smile at your children, smile at each other- it doesn’t matter who it is- and that will help you to grow up in greater love for each other.
- The prerequisite for making love is to like someone enormously
–Helen Gurley Brown
- An act of love that fails is just as much a part of the divine life as a act of love that succeeds, for love is measured by fullness, not by reception
- It is wrong to think that love comes from long companionship and persevering courtship. Love is the offspring of spiritual affinity and unless that affinity is created in a moment, it will not be created for years or even generations
- Miracles occur naturally as expressions of love. The real miracle is the love that inspires them. In this sense everything that comes from love is miracle.
- One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life: that word is love.
- Love is a fruit in season at all times, and within reach of every hand.
- My candle burns at both ends, it will not last the night But ah, my foes and oh, my friends, It gives a lovely light!
–Edna St. Vincent Millay
- A relationship is like a rose, How long it lasts, no one knows; Love can erase an awful past, Love can be yours, you’ll see at last; To feel that love, it makes you sigh, To have it leave, you’d rather die; You hope you’ve found that special rose, ‘Cause you love and care for the one you chose.
- For those passionately in love, the whole world seems to smile.
–David Myers Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within.
- Nothing is lovely without love itself, and nothing is lovlier than love itself.
- It is better to break one’s heart than to do nothing with it.
- The magic of the first love is the ignorance that it can never end.
- Love is always present, it is just a matter of feeling it or not.
- To love at all is to be vulnerable.