Xanga Quoes About Love And Life
- Everyone in the world could have told me he was going to break my heart. But there’s just some things you have to find out on your own.
- Friend is someone who would hand you an umbrella in the rain, but a best friend would take your umbrella and say “run bitch, run!”
- Don’t pretend you don’t love him when he’s all you ever think about.
- I want something to wake up for every morning. It doesn’t have to be someone, but I’d like it to be. It just needs to exist. I want to stop disappointing people, because I want to stop disappointing myself. I want to stop making friends with the right kind of people who make me feel wrong. I want to find a passion for anything, anything to keep me going. I want to be the girl at the end of the movie who does the half smile, and knows everything will be fine. I want total honesty to be easier to achieve. I want to end my life as myself ;; not my friends, not my family, and not who they always expected I would be. I want equality to exist among everyone. Especially prejudiced teenage girls. I want stress and exhaustion to disappear. I want to achieve everything they never did.
- Sometimes you forgive someone because you can’t stand not having them in your life.
- You can miss someone that died,
You can miss someone that moved away,
But the worst way to miss someone- is someone you see every day.
- In the book of life, the answers aren’t in the back. ~Charlie Brown
- If there’s anything to say
If there’s anything to do
If there’s any other way,
I’d do anything for YOU..
- Because for me, it’s always been you. Always, And I’ve tried to fight it, I’ve tried to deny it, but I can’t. Your undeniable. ~from “The OC”
- You want my opinion? We’re all a little weird & life is a little weird. & when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours & we join up with them & fall into mutually satisfying weirdness, we call it love; true love.
- It’s becoming evident. Much more obvious to me. I thought much more of you than you ever thought of me.
- Write it on your heart that every day is the best day of the year. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
- My heart’s not your dick so stop playing with it!
- Your 1st day of kindergarten was scary, the last day of middle school made you cry, and the end of highschool will blow your mind it’s all the memories in between we’ll remember and cherish forever.
- The first boy is always the hardest to get over, honey, that’s just the way the world works.
- Sweetie, you don’t get it do you? You’re the reason I breathe.
- THINGS THAT MAKE LIFE WORTH LIVING: Falling in love.
Hearing your favorite song on the radio.
Lying in bed listening to the rain outside.
Long convo’s late at night.
Running through sprinklers.
Laughing at an inside joke.
Laughing at yourself.
Laughing so hard your stomach hurts.
Laughing for absolutely no reason at all.
Just plain laughing.
Having someone tell you that you’re beautiful.
Accidentally overhearing someone say something nice about you.
Waking up and realizing you still have a few hours left to sleep.
Making new friends or spending time with old ones.
Playing with a new puppy.
Road trips with friends.
Making chocolate chip cookies.
Holding hands with someone you care about.
Watching the sunrise.
Watching a sunset.
Getting out of bed in the morning after sleeping in and looking out the window to see its sunny, birds are chirping, and kids are playing.
Knowing that somebody misses you…
- Well, here’s to the future, ’cause I’m SO over the past!
- She’s hurt. Mentally and emotionally. Literally and metaphorically. But every day she walks outside with a smile on her face. Because that’s who she is, the girl who never stopped smiling.
- A good friend will talk with you about a boy you’re thinking about, but a best friend will blurt out “She likes you & wants to bang you!” right to his face.
- The worst part about being lied to, is knowing you aren’t worth the truth.
- What most people need to learn in life is how to love people and use things instead of using people and loving things.
- Everytime I think about you, I have to remind myself that if you wanted to talk to me, you would.
- Come after me when I run away,
call me back when I hang up on you,
tell me I’m perfect when I’m mad at myself,
& don’t let me slip away when I leave.
- Nobody understands how much I miss you I miss the way we used to talk and I miss all the things we used to do I try not to admit to anyone that I still feel this way nobody knows I still wake up thinking of you each day.
- I see the way you look at her and it kills me inside, it kills to know that you never looked at me like that.
- Don’t go for the guy who sucks up to you. Go for the one who pisses you off on a daily basis and yet you still find yourself crazy in love with him.
- The worst battle is between, what you know and how you feel.
- I’m just a raggedy anne in a barbie doll world.
- Things fall apart so that other things can fall together.
- I just put you on the top of my “To Do List”.
- I believe everything happens for a reason! People change so you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you can appreciate them when they’re right, and sometimes, good things fall apart, so better things can fall together. ~Marilyn Monroe
- You can’t change the past cause its gone, you just gotta keep moving on.
- Cinderella is living proof a pair of shoes can change your life!
- People don’t really want the truth, they just want good news. ~Everwood
- I have only two words for you: “I’m done”.