Mission Impossible Ghost Protocol Quotes
Mission: Impossible – Ghost Protocol is a 2011 action spy film, and the fourth instalment in the Mission: Impossible series. It stars Tom Cruise, as IMF Agent Ethan Hunt, and is directed by Brad Bird.
- Benji Dunn: I’ll catch you..
- IMF Secretary: Your mission, should you choose to accept it…
- Ethan Hunt: With great power comes great responsibility.
- Ethan Hunt: Jump. Juuuump!
- Ethan Hunt: Light the fuse.
- Benji Dunn: I have arrived at the party!
- Ethan Hunt: Mission accomplished!
- Ethan Hunt: The countdown isn’t helping.
Brandt: I’m just saying.
- Brandt: The rope isn’t long enough!
Ethan Hunt: No shit!
- Brandt: [after getting out of a giant fan] That’s it. Next time, I get to seduce the rich guy.
- Ethan Hunt: We were unprepared, in the dark, and disavowed. And the only thing that functioned was this team.
- IMF Secretary: The President has initiated Ghost Protocol. The entire IMF has been disavowed.
- Ethan Hunt: I take care of my friends.
- Russian Agent: So we are on the same side?
Ethan Hunt: [nodes weakly]
Russian Agent: Hospital?
Ethan Hunt: Uh-huh.
- Benji Dunn: Why am I Pluto? It’s not even a planet anymore! Brandt: Well, Uranus is still available. Benji Dunn: [sarcastically] Ha, it’s funny ‘cuz you said anus.
- Benji: We have to get there from the outside.
Ethan Hunt: WE?
Benji: Well, I’m on the computer.
Brandt: And I’m just the helper, right?
- Benji Dunn: [showing a glove] Now remember: “Blue is glue!”.
Ethan Hunt: And red?
Benji Dunn: Dead.
- Brandt: 26 minutes till door knock… 25 minutes till door knock… 24 minutes till door knock…
Ethan Hunt: The countdown is not helping.
- Benji Dunn: I thought you said Kremlin for a minute there [laughs].
- Brij Nath: Is that your husband or your boyfriend?
Jane Carter: He’s more of a co-worker