- You are only as strong as the alcohol you drink the tables you dance on and the friends that hold you together
- Whenever your lost, just look behind you I’ll be the DUMB ASS lost with you
- When your down I might not be able to pick you back up ;; But I promise I’ll be willing to lay there next to you <3
- You only live once. But when you live like us Once is all you need.
- Nothing compares to the stomach ache you get from laughing with your best friends <33
- You get in the biggest fights with the people you care about most ’cause those are the relationships your willing to fight for.
- Best friends by heart , sisters by soul quiet && shy , heck no – try outa control*
- There comes a point when you stop being friends, && become sisters – Laguna Beach*
- There are some things
from our high school experiences
that we will carry with us for
the rest of our lives & some
memories that we chose to
forget. But when we look
back at those experiences
we’ll see our friends, the
ones who got us through
everything & realize
how lucky we are to have them<3
- Let us be grateful to people who make us happy, they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom. -Marcel Proust
- A best friend shares the good times and help you out by listening during the bad times.
- Best friend is someone who knows all about you and loves you anyway.
- Never explain yourself. Your friends don’t need it and your enemies won’t believe it.
- There is nothing worth the wear of winning, but laughter and the love of friends.
- Thick and thin, tall and small, fast and slow. Tell me who is always there for you. I am sure you know. Your best friend, of course, don’t let him or her go
- Your true friend is always there, not just for a day or two, but forever.
- A friend will come bail you out of jail but, your best friend will be sitting next to you saying… “Wow that was fun!”
- Some people make your laugh a little louder, your smile a little brighter, and your life a little better.
- A best friend is someone you can tell your hopes and dreams and know they won’t laugh
- my best friend: i have to keep her around, she knows too much!
- i used to be normal until i met these losers i call my best friends
- you & your girls turn heads : but I & my girls break necks
- Friendship isn’t a big thing – it’s a million little things. -Author Unknown
- A friend is the one who comes in when the whole world has gone out. -Grace Pulpit
- Hold a true friend with both your hands. -Nigerian Proverb
- Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down. -Oprah Winfrey
- A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked. -Author Unknown
- The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you’ve had. -Author Unknown
- A friend is one of the nicest things you can have, and one of the best things you can be. -Douglas Pagels
- Only your real friends will tell you when your face is dirty. -Sicilian Proverb
- The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart. -Elisabeth Foley
- It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them. -Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive. -Anais Nin
- No road is long with good company. -Turkish Proverb
- Best friends: it’s not a label, it’s a promise
- Right now shopping bags are more important than being held … lipgloss and text messages are better than linking your fingers with somebody else’s … cute shirts and shoes are more important than worrying about your heart being broken … because my girls come before any guy
- You may not remember all the tests you failed But I`ll bet you remember who you wherewith the night you decided not to sudy