- “Christmas gift suggestions:
To your enemy, forgiveness.
To an opponent, tolerance.
To a friend, your heart.
To a customer, service.
To all, charity.
To every child, a good example.
To yourself, respect.”
- “The true spirit of Christmas is love.” -Linda Willis
- “Omigod! It’s the first snowfall of Christmas. Is that just so magical for you, little girl? Can you not wait to have a hot chocolate and cuddle up with papa and tell him all of your Christmas dreams? Hmm? [turns serious] It’s not even real snow. Look, it’s a dusting. Pitiful.” -Dwight Schrute, The Office
- “Let us remember that the Christmas heart is a giving heart, a wide open heart that thinks of others first.” –George Matthew Adams
- “There are no strangers on Christmas Eve.” –Adele Comandini
- “He who has Christmas in his heart will never find it under a tree.” -Roy L. Smith
- “I am not alone at all, I thought. I was never alone at all. And that, of course, is the message of Christmas. We are never alone. Not when the night is darkest, the wind coldest, the world seemingly most indifferent. For this is still the time God chooses.” ~Taylor Caldwell
- “Some businessmen are saying this could be the greatest Christmas ever. I always thought that the first one was.” -Art Fettig
- “It is Christmas in the heart that puts Christmas in the air.” –W.T. Ellis
- “Christmas is not as much about opening our presents as opening hearts.” –Janice Maeditere
- “Christmas, my child, is love in action. Every time we love, every time we give, it’s Christmas.” –Dale Evans
- “Tinsel is really snake’s mirrors.” –Stephen Wright
- “Gifts of time and love are surely the basic ingredients of a true merry Christmas.” -Peg Bracken
- “It is Christmas in the heart that puts Christmas in the air.” -W.T. Ellis
- “Long lay the world
In sin and error pining,
Till He appeared
And the soul felt its worth.”
- Christmas is the season for kindling the fire of hospitality in the hall, the genial flame of charity in the heart. ~Washington Irving
- “A joy that is shared is joy made double.” –John Roy
- “Christmas isn’t just for children. It’s for the world.” –Unknown
- What does a reindeer do when it loses its tail? She’d go to a re-tail store for a new one!
- “It is Christmas in the heart that puts Christmas in the air.” ~W.T. Ellis
- Never worry about the size of your Christmas tree. In the eyes of children, they are all 30 feet tall. ~Larry Wilde
- Christmas is a time when you get homesick – even when you’re home. ~Carol Nelson
- Once again, we come to the Holiday Season, a deeply religious time that each of us observes, in his own way, by going to the mall of his choice. ~Anon
- The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other. ~Burton Hillis
- Nothing’s as mean as giving a little child something useful for Christmas. ~Kin Hubbard
- When we were children we were grateful to those who filled our stockings at Christmas time. Why are we not grateful to God for filling our stockings with legs? ~G.K. Chesterton
- Do give books – religious or otherwise – for Christmas. They’re never fattening, seldom sinful, and permanently personal.” ~Lenore Hershey
- Perhaps the best Yuletide decoration is being wreathed in smiles. ~Anon