- Don’t be surprised if a BIG fat red man comes down your chimney and puts you in a black sack… I told Santa I want you for Christmas!
- If you’re not under my tree on Christmas morning, I’m going back to bed!
- Can I get a picture of you so that I can show Santa what I want for Christmas?
- Christmas is cancelled! I told Santa you were good this year and he died laughing.
- No matter what I get for Christmas, you’re all I really need.
- I’m making my Christmas list…how do you spell your name?
- MY Christmas List
2. Umm..yeah, that’s all.
- Dear Santa,
I’m writing to let you know that I’ve been naughty… and it was worth it. You fat, judgmental bastard.
- You know you’ve grown up when none of the things you want for Christmas can be bought at a store.
- It’s not what you spend at Christmas, it’s who you spend it with.
- I don’t want a lot for Christmas
There’s just one thing I need
I don’t care about presents
Underneath the Christmas tree
I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true…
All I want for Christmas
– Mariah Carey
- You might be sitting in your living room, smiling because it’s Christmas… but you’re really depressed. You might be laughing at this ridiculous sweater that your grandpa got… but you’re really crying inside. And it’s because you didn’t get want you really wanted for Christmas. That one person you love.
- “Christmas gift suggestions:
To your enemy, forgiveness.
To an opponent, tolerance.
To a friend, your heart.
To a customer, service.
To all, charity.
To every child, a good example.
To yourself, respect.”
– Oren Arnold
- Let’s be naughty and save Santa the trip. ~Gary Allan