True Love Quotes For Him
- True Love is a drug that is not prohibited, but it’s still very difficult to get one’s dose …
- True love is when two parallel lines meet.
- 1. Falling in love is rare, but not difficult. The real challenge is to preserve that dream of love even after its transformation into reality.
- Never ignore a person who loves you, cares for you, and misses you, because one day, you might wake up and realize you lost the moon while counting the stars.
- You know it’s love when all you want is that person to be happy, even if you’re not part of their happiness. (Julia Roberts)
- Love is always about open arms. If you close your arms around love, you will be left holding only yourself. (Leo Buscaglia)
- True love is when you put someone on a pedestal, and they fall –but you are there to catch them. (Kay Knudsen)
- Love has no awareness of merit or demerit; it has no scale… Love loves; this is its nature. (Howard Thurman)
- Happiness is only possible with true love. True love has the power to heal and transform the situation around us and bring a deep meaning to your lives. (Thich Nhat Hanh.)
- In real love you want the other person’s good. In romantic love, you want the other person. (Margaret Anderson)
- True love is never acting bad. True love is simple, not complicated. Phillip Freeman
- Love is never painful and inflicting.
Love is sweet and gentle.
Real love is always the same. Wilma Collins Jackson
- Remember that Real Love is always a gift freely given and freely received. It’s Real Love when someone cares about your happiness with no thought for what he or she might get in return. Greg Baer
- Real love is never earned, but simply received as the greatest gift in the world. Quintin Moore
- Real love is never ownership, only stewardship of this moment’s experiences. Karen Casey
True Love Quotes For Her
- True love is like ghosts, which everyone talks about and few have seen. Francois de La Rochefoucauld
- If you loved someone, you couldn’t let lies come between you. No matter what happened – even if you’d already lost each other forever – you owed each other the truth. Claudia Gray
- I promise to love you forever – every single day of forever. Stephenie Meyer
- Sometimes love is stronger than a man’s convictions. Isaac Bashevis Singer
- Love is shown in your deeds, not in your words. George De Benneville
- True love comes quietly, without banners or flashing lights. If you hear bells, get your ears checked. Erich Segal
- Love is an act of faith, and whoever is of little faith is also of little love. (Erich Fromm)
- I am nothing special; just a common man with common thoughts, and I’ve led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who’s ever lived: I’ve loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough. (Nicholas Sparks)
- 1. Without a love no one lives. It can be a love without reason, without address, without even name. But it has to be love. It does not have to be beautiful, impossible, inaugural. It just has to be true.
- To love someone or something is primarily to install it in a climate of full freedom, with all the risks that freedom entails: to want is to limit freedom; to ourselves and others.
- True love is like the appearance of the spirits: everyone speaks of it, but few have seen it.
- The pleasure of love is to love and to feel happier for the passion we feel than for the one we inspire.
- True love is a glimpse of heaven. It is stimulating and exciting just like you.
- Love never dies of a natural death. He dies because we do not know how to return to the foundation of that love. He dies of blindness, mistakes and betrayals. He dies of illness and injury. He dies of boredom and wilting.
- It is impossible to love a second time what one has really ceased to love.