Sexy Love Quotes
- you get into the biggest fights with the people you care about the most because those are the relationships your willing to fight for.
- I liked it when my fingers were entangled in yours, & my head was on your chest, listening to your heartbeat. It made me feel safe, like at that moment, nothing bad could touch me. I wish I could stay in your arms forever.
- There comes a point where you just love someone. Not because they’re good, or bad, or anything really. You just love them. It doesn’t mean you’ll be together forever. It doesn’t mean you won’t hurt each other. It just means you love them. Sometimes in spite of who they are, and sometimes because of who they are. And you know that they love you, sometimes because of who you are, and sometimes in spite of it.
- i try and try to move on with my life, yet every part of me surrenders at the mention of your name.
- Whatever it takes I’m going to get my name in your head
And you will remember the good times we had
And maybe one day we can finally come together
Again as friends and possibly more
- She’s different from the rest of the girls. She’s not fake, she can tell you “good” music. She likes to dance, sing, & act crazy with her friends. She will overanaylyze everything you can possibly say, she can argue but she hates too. She hates drama & can live without it & the people that cause it. But the one thing that she will never understand is why he can’t care for her the way that she cares for him.
- She may be confused about a lot of things, but one thing she knows is that she’s happiest when she is with him.
- & i just wish that i was one of those lucky girls who had a boy to give her the world & never had to build up the courage to tell a guy how she feels about him because she’d know that he already felt the same way
- i`m not like anyone you`ve ever known, & maybe that scares you a little bit. cause here you are, with a girl that actually cares for you, and for once in your life, you don`t know how to deal with that.
- It’s like when I thought you liked me. Everything in my life just fell into place. But now it’s like no matter how hard I keep it together when you walk into the room I crumble.
- Ask me why I keep on loving you when it’s clear that you don’t feel the same way for me… the problem is that as much as I can’t force you to love me, I can’t force myself to stop loving you
- sometimes you just can’t tell someone how you feel. not because you don’t trust them, & not because you think they will think you’re weird, but because you can never really find the right words to make them understand.
- If a guy doesn’t want to be friends after he broke your heart, it means he loves you too much, or he never loved you from the start.
- i know; we’re complete strangers now. we both pretend like we don’t care, but i can feel the tension just as much as you can. i know i hide my feelings from your piercing stare, and no matter what you think, i still miss you.
- nobody understands how much i miss you. i miss the way we used to talk and i miss all the things we used to do. i try not to admit it to anyone that i still feel this way. nobody knows i still wake up thinking of you each day.
- At first you think its great you’re talking to him again. But then you start talking about things that happened before.. bringing back old memories, & then you realize how much you really miss him & you get to thinking you really want him back. But you remember he doesn’t need you like you need him. ..And it Hurts
- If you loved him, truly loved him. Then you don’t just get over him. If you do, it wasn’t even close to love. I think sometimes we just need to tell ourselves we’re over him, because we’re just not ready to realize, that a part of him is going to stay in you forever.
- One day, you’ll find a guy who’s worth all the tears, but he won’t make you cry. You may think that you’ll never care about someone like you did that guy that you always ran back to, but you will. It’s gonna hurt like crap, and it’s going to need time to heal, but the point is, it will heal.
- talk to her ; she’s a girl the reason she doesn’t talk first, is because she has the vision of a boy who will go out of his way for her
- it`s okay to need each other. that’s what makes us strong. that`s what makes us human.
- dreams are always crushing when they don’t come true. but it’s the simple dreams that are often the most painful, because they seem so personal, so reasonable, so attainable. you’re always close enough to touch, but never close enough to hold. and it’s enough to break your heart. -The Notebook
- Keeping it real ain’t about carrying a gun or smoking blunts. It’s about being true to yourself and those around you. ~LL COOl J
- Your first day of kindergarten was scary. The last day of middle school made you cry. & the end of high school will blow your mind. But, it’s all the memories in between that we’ll remember & cherish forever.
- Don’t change yourself for anyone Because that thing that you changed May be the one thing someone else fell in love with.
- she’s a little scared to get close to anyone cause everyone that said, “i’ll always be here for you” left. i wanna be someone`s last call of the night & their first thought in the morning. i want those 5 hour conversations that end in ‘no you hang up first’& i want the heart racing, palm sweaty, ‘what’s gonna happen next’ moments i want the hugs that you never want to let go of & the stolen kisses that are always the sweetest .. but most importantly, i just wanna know someone considers me theirs
- We would not be saying these bitter goodbyes if not for the sweet friendships and moments that we have shared. In order for our lives to be complete, we have to experience both the bitter and the sweet – this day is only bitter because of the sweetness of what we’re leaving behind. The trick comes in accepting, and learning from, it all. A bittersweet life is the only life worthwhile because the bitter helps you to understand how much the sweet meant- and how wonderful it will be when it comes again.
- Every girl wants Prince Charming, but I’m different — Prince Charming may be nice and all, but I want a guy who will come up from behind, put his arms around me, and whisper in my ear that he loves me. I want a guy that lays awake at night just thinking about me … a guy who’ll call at like three in the morning just to tell me how much he misses me, and he’d come over just after we get off the phone because he wants to know how I’m really doing; because I said I was fine but we both know I was lying. he’d kiss me on my forehead, and tell me that everything’s gonna be alright. He may not be Prince Charming to anyone else. But in my eyes…he fits the part perfectly..
- trust is a fragile thing. once earned, it affords us tremendous freedom. but once trust is lost, it can be impossible to recover. ~Desperate Housewives
- don’t underestimate the girl she’s gonna make it, even if no one cares, she’s going to make it, get out of this town, and show everyone what life and love is truly about.
- Never say Goodbye because Goodbye means going away And going away means forgetting. ~Peter Pan