Creative Ideas for a Free Romantic Love Letter
Writing beautiful, heart-melting love letters is an art, but one that we can all learn to do.
Here are some creative ideas to write your own romantic love letters that really touch your partner’s heart…
1. Message in a Bottle
There is something special always about a message in a bottle. So why not put your love letter inside a bottle and put it somewhere he’ll discover?
It will make it much more fun to read your letter and also he/she will find it more romantic and valuable.
You can use any of the sample free love letters above if you want to find your perfect love letter to write – easily and fast and for free.
2. Send an Audio Love Letter
Writing your letter on paper is always good, but if you like to make it even more special and creative, you can record your voice reading it, and then send it along with the letter.
I did it once for my boyfriend and you can’t imagine how excited he were to see it. He treasured the letter and especially the tape more than anything else I had given him before.
Don’t be surprised if your boyfriend/girlfriend gets so excited about your new “love letter” that he/she will keep it and listen to it many times. :)
3. Kiss Your Letter
If you are a girl, it is always a great idea to kiss the end of your letter as a sexy, lovely “signature”. Guys find something very intimate and special about a woman’s lipstick mark on their love letter. Just try it and you’ll see!
More Love Letters
- Love Letters For Her
- 10 Cool Romantic Love Letters
- How To Write Your Own seductive Love Letter
- Seductive Love Letters
- Writing a Love Letter or Poem From The Heart
- Romantic Love Letters – Valentine’s Day Every Day
- How to Write A Romantic Love Letter From The Heart
- Fill in the Blanks Love Letters
- Funny Love Letters
- How to Write Your Perfect Funny Love Letter From The Heart
- Free Printable Love Letters
- Teenage Love Letters Straight From Your Heart
- 3 Ideas for a Perfect Teenage Love Letter to Melt Your Lover’s Heart
- Seductive Love Letter For Him And Her
- Romantic Love Letters
- Deep Emotional Love Letters For Him
- Writing A Love Letter Ideas (That Will Inspire You)